EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » egyptian dreams of Of World In Which 'Muslims AreFree To Kill Jews At Will

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: egyptian dreams of Of World In Which 'Muslims AreFree To Kill Jews At Will
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheik Safwat Higazi is one of the most well known people to appear on TV, talking about religious matters and fatwas. He is one of the most well known preachers, and he has a show on Al-Nas TV. He said, among other things, that if he saw an Israeli on the street, in Egypt, he would kill him. An announcer suggetst that this statement may give the impression of being a fatwa to kill any Israeli Jew walking down the street, so the Sheik explains his position, one that actually says that destroying a car is not okay - but killing an Israeli Jew - is!

... in order to kill an Israeli, one must make sure that he is a Jew, an Israeli, and that he is between 21 and 54, the age of the reserves, and if she is a woman, she must be between 21 and 34, which is the age of the reserves [for women], and even then, he must make sure that she has no children, because a woman of this age with children is no longer a soldier in the IDF."
... "... The third condition was that this action must cause no damage. I even said that it was entirely forbidden for someone to wear an explosives belt and blow himself up, and destroy a car in the street, just in order to kill an Israeli."

And these are the people the Left suggests that we "negotiate" with? How do you negotiate with an animus of irrational hate and violence?

September 26, 2006
Egyptian Representative Of The "Religion of Peace" Dreams Of World In Which 'Muslims Are Free To Kill Jews At Will' here is the video
http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=22735

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that is sick .
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AND EGYPTIAN .....i had a dream i was killing PIGS !!!!!!!!
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muslimman
Member # 11892

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for muslimman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
another shame... how its possible that such ppl are talking through mass media?

seems that someone is very interested in making this mess on the world and make this differences between religions... someone wants this war to get money... its seems that both sides are very much interested in that... no real human solutions, just a sick wish to have money and power over sources...

again problem for real muslims, really i agree he losts his mind...

Posts: 119 | From: Poland, US, Egypt, Australia... anywhere | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's true Muslimman however, we can't forget one question, who is more responsible for the explosion, the fuel or the fire? Both have equal responsiblity, all are guilty and I think it's sick to want to progress tensions and to play into hands of people who want this.
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muslimman
Member # 11892

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for muslimman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
totally agree... sick actions and no thinking about future for all at all... just sick minds to get power and money, whoever they are.

playing like that with fuel and fire will make only bigger problems...

Posts: 119 | From: Poland, US, Egypt, Australia... anywhere | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
ITS NOT THE WORDS THAT SHALL BE SANE ,ITS THE WORD THAT SHALL BE SANE ,
I AM THEE!!!!
he needs guidance ....

TAREK307
Member # 7838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TAREK307   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a HOMAR, he should be imprisoned for making such stupid comments! Its ****'n idiots like that on both sides that will make sure peace never prevails!

--------------------
MY BLOG
www.modernpharaoh.blogspot.com

http://www.myspace.com/tarek307

AOL,YAHOO,MSN TAREK307

Posts: 511 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com