EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » A good question

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A good question
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello guys, please help me, since the guys on the ancient Egy foum are not helping....

I need to know the real origins of Zabotania..... I am so confused as it was always known that the origins of Zabotania are from Zania,
while some people believed that the origins of Zabotania are Zabo,
at the same time a minority thought it was Botain

Which one is it? ..... please please help.

Desperate for knowledge of the real Zabotania origin

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes.... it's a good question

And what about kellani? ha?

politically & economically & geographically & historically & psychologically & sociologically & anthropologically & scientifically & physiologically & sexually it is better

--------------------
Femme Fatale

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NotSleeplessInCairo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol... this is what happens to you when you cross the border into the unknown territory which is ANCIENT EGYPT FORUM [Razz]

Let this be a warning to all members who give into curiosities! [Cool]

Posts: 815 | From: London and the other | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by NotSleeplessInCairo:
Lol... this is what happens to you when you cross the border into the unknown territory which is ANCIENT EGYPT FORUM [Razz]

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

LOL if u end up there your Kawasaki (brain) will need to be re-adjusted hehehheh

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

what about the monster origins? ha? nobody thought of that?

--------------------
Femme Fatale

Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NotSleeplessInCairo:

So true [Big Grin]

It sounds like the Ancient Egypt Forum is a well known place for a lot of scientits, they talk about Egyptology but also about genetics, anthropology, ethnology, religions, they also deal with paranormal matters, they're damn much too serious down there.

I guess it's because students and teachers in archeology and in the enumerated fields are working in this forum.

Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

ANSWER MY GOOD QUESTION [Mad] [Razz]

--------------------
Femme Fatale

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 9153:
they're damn much too serious down there.

I guess it's because students and teachers in archeology and in the enumerated fields are working in this forum.

I highly doubt any of those usernames in the AE section work in the field of social sciences. Crack pots normally don't work for institutions that actually develop the field.
Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com