EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » you dont have to be arab to be a terrorist.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: you dont have to be arab to be a terrorist.
tami025
Member # 9181

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for tami025     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am american and i just want some clarity on something that confuses me. why does it seem that if you are arab and commit some hideous crime here your a terrorist but if you are american, it's just a crime???
im not into politics but this just really baffles me.
remember back in the day when Timothy McVey blew up the Oklahoma City bldg. and David Koresh ran a fanatical cult in Waco, Texas? I mean, you could call that a mini 9/11. However, he was tried as a common criminal. If the Bush idiots were really into saving our 'freedom' (that really confuses me too, what freedom is he talkin' about?) homeland security should have been created then. even though he wasnt in office then, his little henchmen who do all of his thinking for him were.
now, everytime you turn around, some sick pervert is going into schools and blowing the heads off of innocent children...females to be exact. and still, it isn't considered terrorism. i think that the amount of sick **** being done by american men is enough to add together and equal up to the 9-11 attacks and still they are only considered common criminals.
i mean dont get me wrong, i suffered 2 family deaths and witnessed 9-11 right in front of my face and even to this day i have nightmares that are beyond the limit of fear almost every night about it, but still, i think that these child killers should be tried as terrorists too.

Posts: 229 | From: philadelphia, pa, usa | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com