EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » you dont have to be arab to be a terrorist. » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
tami025
Member # 9181
 - posted
i am american and i just want some clarity on something that confuses me. why does it seem that if you are arab and commit some hideous crime here your a terrorist but if you are american, it's just a crime???
im not into politics but this just really baffles me.
remember back in the day when Timothy McVey blew up the Oklahoma City bldg. and David Koresh ran a fanatical cult in Waco, Texas? I mean, you could call that a mini 9/11. However, he was tried as a common criminal. If the Bush idiots were really into saving our 'freedom' (that really confuses me too, what freedom is he talkin' about?) homeland security should have been created then. even though he wasnt in office then, his little henchmen who do all of his thinking for him were.
now, everytime you turn around, some sick pervert is going into schools and blowing the heads off of innocent children...females to be exact. and still, it isn't considered terrorism. i think that the amount of sick **** being done by american men is enough to add together and equal up to the 9-11 attacks and still they are only considered common criminals.
i mean dont get me wrong, i suffered 2 family deaths and witnessed 9-11 right in front of my face and even to this day i have nightmares that are beyond the limit of fear almost every night about it, but still, i think that these child killers should be tried as terrorists too.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com