EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » I GOT TO GIVE THAT COUNTRY CREDIT THEY DONE IT AGAIN THE DANISH ,(bacon any one )

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I GOT TO GIVE THAT COUNTRY CREDIT THEY DONE IT AGAIN THE DANISH ,(bacon any one )
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egypt Egypt's largest Islamic group, the Muslim Brotherhood, on Saturday denounced what it called "new Danish insults" to Islam and urged the world to boycott countries that allow offenses to all religions. The Brotherhood's condemnation came a day after word spread about a Web video showing young members of a populist Danish political party mocking Islam's Prophet Muhammad. The video showed people in their 20s and 30s participating in a...

Click here to read more »

Related Stories on Worldnews.com
Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood denounces what it calls 'new Danish insults' to Islam
Danish Video Sparks Fresh Outrage
Danish Leader Condemns Muhammad Mocking
Danish prime minister condemns latest mocking of Prophet Muhammad
Egyptian Group Decries 'Danish Insults'
Brotherhood denounces 'new insults to Islam'
OIC Deplores Danish Video of the Prophet
Muslims angry at new Danish cartoons scandal
Denmark rocked by new cartoon row

Top Stories on Worldnews.com
http://article.wn.com/view/2006/10/07/Egypts_Muslim_Brotherhood_denounces_what_it_calls_new_Danish/

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
now what we will see is attacking of any thing that moves which is not islamic ......always got to go with sticks and grinning the old teeth routine ,why not try and educate for once LOOK AT THIS WAY ISLAM IS GROWING B THE DAY CAUSE OF THIS SO ISINT IT A BLESSING IN DISCUISE GAINING REVERTS THIS WAY ,,OH I SAY I SAID IT AGAIN I HATE THAT WORD ,GOD KNOWS WHY BUT I DO ....
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
someone should do a series of cartoons about how stupid Danes are. Is it the drink d'you think?
Perhaps it's less a matter of insensitivity, more a failure to grasp what is going on in the lighter parts of the world.

Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
samaka
Member # 9228

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for samaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dam - that means the butter will be taken off the supermarket shelves again and returned rancid in three months time! [Big Grin]
Posts: 588 | From: an oasis near the pyramids | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for imagine   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been away from ES for some time now, but now im back and as a dane i really should comment on this topic.

As a Dane living in egypt i was horrified when i heard the news that some stupid young politicians wannabees were repeting the mohammed drawings episode. I was thinking to myself: no one can really be THAT stupid.
Alot of people would say: well we have the right to do, say and write as we please in our democratic country, and while that may be for me its all about respect. I just can not understand why these people cant respect others peoples relgion, instead of sinking to a level of intelligence i would only call: 2 years and a picture book.

Anyway, for you people out there angry with danes and the country, please understand that theres alot of us from Denmark, who dosent approve or condone of this inconsiderent behaviour. Its a shame how a few people can make life hard for everyone else.

Posts: 712 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
welcome imagine im not against you i shud have worded my title different i as amuslim buy alot of danish products and im in no position to boycot them .and as a muslim i feel we implicate it worse and problay we instigate most of the stuff i recently saw a artical about a muslim woman being hounded and do you know it was actually muslims making this story up to make a war between to areas so so stupid dont youthink ,and so i say sorry imgaine and hope we are friends good day to you friend
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im a dane too and we all feel that these people was part of a totally stupid and unrespectfull joke.Nobody in Denmark find this funny at all eventhough we in Denmark have a weird sense of humour. We laugh at anything and anybody - nothing is sacried when it comes to been sketched.
These days all danish news papers are filled with condemns of this "pratical joke"

Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for imagine   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you for your post MY NAME IS.... I really dont think is fair to judge a whole nation on 5-6 peoples stupidity, and im happy you recognize this.
good day to you too

Posts: 712 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Imagine - I missed you - I have PMed you
Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
hey tina, add me to your msn doll. what date are ya back in hurghada??
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
We will arrieve on the 30 of october. Hope to see you again and have you and T over for dinner and a drink. Does the swedish girl come in November too?
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tibe, how are you??
x

Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Now im fine - kids and me have been down with a virus for nearly 10 days. Drinking a box of colas and watched 20-something disney movies in bed...... I'll PM you.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com