EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » My life's secret...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My life's secret...
Tango
Member # 10829

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tango     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you think about sick people? I mean psychological troubles...
Sometimes I feel I am someone else, I even talk with a different voice and my thoughts are so weird... I have black thoughts sometimes and then I feel soooo happy that I want to kiss everybody around. I guess I should be surrounded by people.
That's why I think I should meet you guys, I need to hug people in my arms and to be told nice words...
I have lack of emotions.
When I feel bad, I spend many hours in Shoubra in the street walking around to meet new friends.
So let's meet somewhere soon...
See U soon
xxx

Posts: 108 | From: Cairo | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi. Eid Mubarak first.
First, I don't think anything of ppl with psychological troubles. Two of my very close friends go regularly to shrinks for YEARS now. They have changed a lot and it really helps. They are still my close friends yaani. Life didn't behave properly with them and they both fell easily into severe depression.

It seems that we -Egyptians- are on the verge of breaking down. Life is becoming very tough and you rarely find things to be proud of or happy about.
I mean look around you. Everyone seems to be suffering from one thing or another. I forgot how it's like to walk inthe street and see someone smiling!!

As for you, the roller coaster that u witness everyday with yr mood/emotions is -I think- very normal.

I think the ES gathering is formulating quickly. Enjoy.

Salam,
N

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ngeg:
Hi. Eid Mubarak first.
First, I don't think anything of ppl with psychological troubles. Two of my very close friends go regularly to shrinks for YEARS now. They have changed a lot and it really helps. They are still my close friends yaani. Life didn't behave properly with them and they both fell easily into severe depression.

It seems that we -Egyptians- are on the verge of breaking down. Life is becoming very tough and you rarely find things to be proud of or happy about.
I mean look around you. Everyone seems to be suffering from one thing or another. I forgot how it's like to walk inthe street and see someone smiling!!

As for you, the roller coaster that u witness everyday with yr mood/emotions is -I think- very normal.

I think the ES gathering is formulating quickly. Enjoy.

Salam,
N

Ditto
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kata
Member # 10876

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,
Posts: 85 | From: bottom_of_the_barrel | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kata
Member # 10876

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You definitely don't have physcological troubles or lack of emotions. What you have is a lack of people to share your emotions with.
You will be surprised to know that there are many who feel the same as you do. Don't despair,,,I know it is easier said than done,,,

Posts: 85 | From: bottom_of_the_barrel | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yana
Member # 11508

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think u are more then normal, and it happens to the best of us [Wink]

lol

u are just sensative and emotional [Smile]
inshallah it will pass after some time

Posts: 311 | From: Armenia | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
samaka
Member # 9228

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for samaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a nice reply from Ngeg. However, bad you are feeling there is always someone out there who will restore your faith in human nature. [Smile]
Posts: 588 | From: an oasis near the pyramids | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com