EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » My life's secret... » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Lawrence of Arabia
Member # 10829
 - posted
What do you think about sick people? I mean psychological troubles...
Sometimes I feel I am someone else, I even talk with a different voice and my thoughts are so weird... I have black thoughts sometimes and then I feel soooo happy that I want to kiss everybody around. I guess I should be surrounded by people.
That's why I think I should meet you guys, I need to hug people in my arms and to be told nice words...
I have lack of emotions.
When I feel bad, I spend many hours in Shoubra in the street walking around to meet new friends.
So let's meet somewhere soon...
See U soon
xxx

Ngeg
Member # 1271
 - posted
Hi. Eid Mubarak first.
First, I don't think anything of ppl with psychological troubles. Two of my very close friends go regularly to shrinks for YEARS now. They have changed a lot and it really helps. They are still my close friends yaani. Life didn't behave properly with them and they both fell easily into severe depression.

It seems that we -Egyptians- are on the verge of breaking down. Life is becoming very tough and you rarely find things to be proud of or happy about.
I mean look around you. Everyone seems to be suffering from one thing or another. I forgot how it's like to walk inthe street and see someone smiling!!

As for you, the roller coaster that u witness everyday with yr mood/emotions is -I think- very normal.

I think the ES gathering is formulating quickly. Enjoy.

Salam,
N

ChinderallaAngelTormentor CAT
Member # 11953
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Ngeg:
Hi. Eid Mubarak first.
First, I don't think anything of ppl with psychological troubles. Two of my very close friends go regularly to shrinks for YEARS now. They have changed a lot and it really helps. They are still my close friends yaani. Life didn't behave properly with them and they both fell easily into severe depression.

It seems that we -Egyptians- are on the verge of breaking down. Life is becoming very tough and you rarely find things to be proud of or happy about.
I mean look around you. Everyone seems to be suffering from one thing or another. I forgot how it's like to walk inthe street and see someone smiling!!

As for you, the roller coaster that u witness everyday with yr mood/emotions is -I think- very normal.

I think the ES gathering is formulating quickly. Enjoy.

Salam,
N

Ditto

Nourhan
Member # 10876
 - posted
Hi,

Nourhan
Member # 10876
 - posted
You definitely don't have physcological troubles or lack of emotions. What you have is a lack of people to share your emotions with.
You will be surprised to know that there are many who feel the same as you do. Don't despair,,,I know it is easier said than done,,,

Yana
Member # 11508
 - posted
i think u are more then normal, and it happens to the best of us [Wink]

lol

u are just sensative and emotional [Smile]
inshallah it will pass after some time

samakwish
Member # 9228
 - posted
What a nice reply from Ngeg. However, bad you are feeling there is always someone out there who will restore your faith in human nature. [Smile]

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com