EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Egyptians & flesh.... what was I thinking!!!!!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Egyptians & flesh.... what was I thinking!!!!!!
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
My husband had to desinfect the wound for another two to three weeks, the first couple of times they did it in the hospital. We were relieved when we heard that it was only a lump filled with puss. My husband avoided to go to the doctor for quite some time...... so typical for guys.

I know that Cairo is very polluted but there is no other place I would rather be right now..... [Frown]

I hope you get to come back.
Did the doctor tell your husband why he got this lump? How did it happen?

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey you, so late online tonight? [Wink]

Yep, hubby should be back in around 6 weeks with great news ISA! [Smile]

Actually I just remember that the doc told us that it's kind of normal, nothing to worry about. We thought something worse.....

But how are you, ya benty? [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I hope everything works out the way you both hope ! I'm on late a little, queasy stomach...yuk.
I'm fine though, can't complain. [Smile]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyKingdomForATaba4Koshari
Member # 12213

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MyKingdomForATaba4Koshari     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You got all wrong baby. They were just trying to cover the flab!!!
Posts: 51 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ngeg:
quote:
Originally posted by ChinderallaAngelTormentor CAT:
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdom 4 7ARAMY EL KOSHARI:
Salamtek ya Ottah

bass yabn el habalh

Auto.... Taba4 da 7aramy el Koshari [Big Grin]

Eh dah? howa automatic for ppl is koshari part 2??? Ikhs 3aleik ya Auto!

Regardless of the catfights and all the offense already made to members, most of what Auto writes about Egypt in genral makes sense! Yakhsartak ya Auto.

No way...... MK part 2 is a 7aramy koshari

I was explaining that to Auto who has a new account as Rebreather

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 6 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba4Koshari:

LOL......... I have no flab at all........ dont u pay attention to my posts you idiot? I work as a model temporarily....... so eat sh!t

You are just come to this board with a fake identity cuz you're full of wrath

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 12213

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MyKingdomForATaba4Koshari     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

LOL......... I have no flab at all........ dont u pay attention to my posts you idiot? I work as a model temporarily....... so eat sh!t

A plus size model maybe [Big Grin]
Posts: 51 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 6 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

A plus size model maybe [Big Grin]
That would be you baby [Big Grin]
Member # 12213

Member Rated:
You're hotttttt
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 10 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You're hotttttt

hey, Are you always horny? [Big Grin]
Former ES Member and Moving Away
Member # 10626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sort of like the female cat who always wanders the neighborhood meowing in perpetual heat looking to mate with any old tomcat or vice versa. haha!
Posts: 820 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 10 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Just Call Me A Lackey:
Sort of like the female cat who always wanders the neighborhood meowing in perpetual heat looking to mate with any old tomcat or vice versa. haha!

ROFL [Big Grin]
Member # 10626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, instead of constantly meowing, since we are talking about humans....that constant bitchy back-biting, whining, and complaining is the announcement of a horny female in heat... [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 820 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You know, instead of constantly meowing, since we are talking about humans....that constant bitchy back-biting, whining, and complaining is the announcement of a horny female in heat... [Roll Eyes]

a sexually frustrated shemale who wishes to get his/her/it hands on my flesh [Big Grin]
Member # 10626

I tell you ...it's vicious ..! How else can you explain all of that frustration?! Talk about pent-up sexual need.
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
I tell you ...it's vicious ..! How else can you explain all of that frustration?! Talk about pent-up sexual need.

you know about those who eat up their partners after sex? [Big Grin]
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BLACK WIDOW SPIDERS

[Razz] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10626

CHOMP!! CHOMP!!! *Chewing* *Chewing* Ptooey!!!! Ptooey!! Yuck!! Talk about a rancid taste in my mouth. Okay, then...I am looking for my next mate! Come here to me you, pretty little man! *Seductive smile* *Romp* *SLURPPPPPP!!!!!!!* [Big Grin] [Razz] [Razz]
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
CHOMP!! CHOMP!!! *Chewing* *Chewing* Ptooey!!!! Ptooey!! Yuck!! Talk about a rancid taste in my mouth. Okay, then...I am looking for my next mate! Come here to me you, pretty little man! *Seductive smile* *Romp* *SLURPPPPPP!!!!!!!* [Big Grin] [Razz] [Razz]

yummy..... you're the most delicious poor man I ever tasted [Big Grin]
Member # 12213

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

a sexually frustrated shemale who wishes to get his/her/it hands on my flesh [Big Grin]
Wallahi enty hablah
Bass ma3lesh, elsabr gameel ya gameel [Cool]

Member # 12213

Member Rated:
But seriously. what's up with fat chicks with short tops ...
Eowwwww

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Eowwwww

What's up with fat men with plumber's butt? [Roll Eyes]

http://www.fileitunder.com/uploaded_images/crack-775753.jpg

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 12213

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Left.Side.Lying.State.Of.Mind:
quote:
Eowwwww

I gather from your answer that you're a fat chick with a plumber's butt??? [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Member # 12213

Member Rated:
quote:

Oh stop please stop ... you're killing meeee [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You're hotttttt

shes hot alright her ass hole burns [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] ......
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shebin's angry midget-lesbian-Eskimo-Albinos ...
----------------------

a7777777h
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL [Big Grin] [Wink] im cover ma TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH now ,,i knew it i said i knew it you LEZBO ,, [Razz] [Razz] COME TAH CHIMPS MAMA she warm yah cockles..... :

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 12213

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by BANANA FACE(luv it toots thnx):
quote:
You're hotttttt

shes hot alright her ass hole burns [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] ......
Ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Member # 12213

Member Rated:
quote:
----------------------

a7777777h
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL [Big Grin] [Wink] im cover ma TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH now ,,i knew it i said i knew it you LEZBO ,, [Razz] [Razz] COME TAH CHIMPS MAMA she warm yah cockles..... :

Wallahi Enty hablah enty rokhrah [Big Grin]
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
----------------------

a7777777h

What did I ever do to you?
Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
Eowwwww

I gather from your answer that you're a fat chick with a plumber's butt??? [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Deductive reasoning isn't your strong point, I see. [Big Grin]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10626

quote:
Oh stop please stop ... you're killing meeee [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [/QB]

Your cynicism does you justice, I must say. What a bore you are!! yawn!!!! [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Everyone's_a_Pascha:
quote:
----------------------

a7777777h

sweety im not ever dissed you no matter what they are here to you ok im not take sides in any thing i may mess but im not int to dissing others if you feel i harmed or worng you in any way then sorry but i was referring to chinderellah ,name something private not for you ok sorry ...ok ..
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
quote:
Eowwwww

LOL MyKingdon impersonator.......... I have friends here who cover my a$$

while you have nothing to cover up your big stincky crack [Big Grin]

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by Everyone's_a_Pascha:
quote:
----------------------

a7777777h

LOOOOOOOOL [Big Grin] we got lesbians on board [Big Grin]
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
oh shut up u lesbian hussy ,,,,,, [Big Grin] ,from looking at ur mouth now with the gob wide open it looks like ur teeth need cleaning ,,lol heheheheehe BRILLIANT WHITE I RECOMEND ..
catch u laters tired ,byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
oh shut up u lesbian hussy ,,,,,, [Big Grin] ,from looking at ur mouth now with the gob wide open it looks like ur teeth need cleaning ,,lol heheheheehe BRILLIANT WHITE I RECOMEND ..

hehehhhehehehehehe you're hot chimpss........ may I have a bite from your banana? or a lick? [Big Grin] [Razz]
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROTF @ 'lesbian hussy'
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katanga we bass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

hehehhhehehehehehe you're hot chimpss........ may I have a bite from your banana? or a lick? [Big Grin] [Razz]
You're both hottttt [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 743 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
what what what what what !!!!another MK ,WE HAVE HAD THE NO 2 THE NO 4 AND A NO 5 WHERES 1AND 3.

sure we both hotttttttttttttt.like fire [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

samaka
Member # 9228

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for samaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi No 5. Did No 4 get banned already? What a suprise [Big Grin]
Posts: 588 | From: an oasis near the pyramids | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katanga we bass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Attack of the clones baby.
It's Homer's clones lining up to the bar sugar

--------------------
MK is the hottest of all [Big Grin]

Posts: 743 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
Eowwwww

LOL MyKingdon impersonator.......... I have friends here who cover my a$$

while you have nothing to cover up your big stincky crack [Big Grin]

Listen, the fact that you're sexy dosn't give you the right to speak to me like this.
However, you have the right to remain sexy sugar [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba5Koshari:
Listen, the fact that you're sexy dosn't give you the right to speak to me like this.
However, you have the right to remain sexy sugar [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

LOL......... since I am sexy I have the right to even fock your fockin brains out you # 2 [Big Grin]
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

LOL......... since I am sexy I have the right to even fock your fockin brains out you # 2 [Big Grin]
But we're a bunch of clones here ...
You gonna become a whore this way ... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
You gonna become a whore this way ... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [/QB]

no you're not a bunch of clones....... one of you dies & the other takes over [Big Grin]

I dont have to do the focking in the literal sense though [Big Grin]

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
i just skid with my BANANA [Big Grin] [Big Grin] PEEL
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
You gonna become a whore this way ... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

I dont have to do the focking in the literal sense though [Big Grin] [/QB]
[Frown] [Frown] [Frown]
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
[Frown] [Frown] [Frown] [/QB]

LOL......... Disappointed horny bastardo?? [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin]
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
[Frown] [Frown] [Frown]

LOL......... Disappointed horny bastardo?? [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin] [/QB]
I'm just sad for your sick thoughts [Big Grin]
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
I'm just sad for your sick thoughts [Big Grin]

you got the nerve to project it on me? [Big Grin]

I will spank you with Chimpss's whip you liar you [Razz] [Big Grin]

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com