EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » to gabr's wife (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: to gabr's wife
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorr!

Try acting like a mom yourself! Jails, hotels, broken windows, broken noses, broken families, slander, lies, violence, "ratholeinamsterdam".

No thanks I'd rather be me. [Cool]

Okay really bye for now have a great day.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaike
Member # 12226

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kaike         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey MK,

Ja, dat zou wel eens leuk zijn om af te spreken. Ik woon dicht bij Mechelen...
Nu zijn ze allemaal in de war hé. Denken dat ik germany 75 ben, waar halen ze dat???

Posts: 16 | From: belgium | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kaike:
Hey MK,

Ja, dat zou wel eens leuk zijn om af te spreken. Ik woon dicht bij Mechelen...
Nu zijn ze allemaal in de war hé. Denken dat ik germany 75 ben, waar halen ze dat???

HOLY MMMMAMA!!!

Je woont vlakbij Mechelen? Serieus?!!!!

Mijn droom is om ooit in Mechelen te gaan winkelen-- Natuurlijk! (je bent vast nu aan het kotsen!!) [Big Grin]

Jammer dat je niet gePMed wilt worden. Had ik graag met jou een geheime [Big Grin] afspraak willen prikken. En beloofd, we gaan geen woord wisselen over ES. [Wink]

In het echt, ben ik niet de mongool die mensen hier denken dat ik ben! [Cool]

Je hebt mij niet verteld hoe je kwam te weten dat ik NL sprak. Ben hier al lang aan het lurken geweest? [Razz]

Een fijne dag nog.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaike
Member # 12226

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kaike         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Op tien minuten van Mechelen en ja, het is wel een gezellig winkelstadje...
Ben hier al een tijdje aan het lezen op dit forum, vandaar dat ik weet dat je uit Nederland komt.

Posts: 16 | From: belgium | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaike
Member # 12226

Rate Member
Gabr just texted me to say that he and Tibe broke up, she cancelled her flight? Is that true?
Why didn't he tell tibe the truth from the very beginning about me, his so-called dumped girlfriend? I guess he just wanted to marry the first woman who said "yes" to him.

Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You got that so wrong.....but thanks for being such a nice person.
Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaike
Member # 12226

Rate Member
I am not against your marriage, i hope you are happy together but be carefull what you say about other people.
And he certainly texted me that message, just 15 minutes ago.
He wants us to be friends, well, ask him the whole story about me when you are there next week.

Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have the hole story about you. And Gab and me is love as true as it comes. The only one I have an issue with is MK because she is rude and evil to people so i just back fire. When I first entered the forum I was naive happy inlove with Gab and wanted the world to know. I never imagined the hate, lies and evil stuff that would come raining down on me from especially MK. That how our "friendship" started and she has done that to so many people inhere. You would know if you really had follow this forum. I also know that you text Gab once in awhile to "tell on me" but he doesnt care about what lies you tell him about me.
Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaike
Member # 12226

Rate Member
If you know the Whole story, than you know he proposed to me in july this year...
It's a shame you don't know what he textes me sometimes.

Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Did you like his last sms's to you???? Your "friendship" is over and I have taken print to bring him so that he can see how greatly you defendt him. With a friend like you, - who needs enemies........
Gabriel is a good man and I trust him and our love no matter how many dirty tricks you play on us.

kaike
Member # 12226

Rate Member
I don't care about that, if he doesn't want to be friends anymore. He's just a big liar. At first we wanted to defend him because you attack everyone inhere.
yes sure, he's a good man . Someone who proposes while he is in a "relationship". By the way, in july he said to me that you are just a friend. And because i didn't want to marry him, he asked you. I wouldn't be happy, being second choice. [Roll Eyes]

Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Sorry but he wanted to marry me already in may, - he was down on his knee and everything - it was so romantic - 1 night by the canal in El Gouna. He has forwarded your sms'es to me and it seems like your the obssed one in this "game". And im sure its yours because he dont spell like you do [Smile]

I never printed anything bad ( there is nothing bad to say about him) about him at all so why do you feel you need to defendt him from me?????

Life is good
Member # 12116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Life is good         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why are you 2 ladies fighting over some bloke who asks for marriage at the drop of a hat?!!

Surely you are both worth more than this guy!

Let him get on with it and wave him past.

Posts: 316 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaike
Member # 12226

Rate Member
So did I, unfortunately for her,Tibe married him [Big Grin]
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
quote:
So did I, unfortunately for her,Tibe married him [Big Grin]

And im sure glad I did.Why did you just begged him to forgive you in a sms a couple of minutes ago??? [Smile] And tried to explain to him that you "was just defending him". I will bring him a print of what you have been writing about him, - and if you ever find a place where I said anything bad about him I suggest you print that and sent it to him, - because that dont excists.
kaike
Member # 12226

Rate Member
i just don't want a fight with anyone. Be happy together and yes, please. Take a print of this and show it to him, there is not a single lie of me in this.
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you go girl take up for your man [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please stop hurting people's feelings. The world can be a difficult enough place as it is. It's not nice.
Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
quote:
i just don't want a fight with anyone. Be happy together and yes, please. Take a print of this and show it to him, there is not a single lie of me in this.

He never asked you to marry him in july - thats defently a lie. You think calling him a liar and some of the other stuff you accuse him of being is defending??????????
I dont like figthing with anybody also, but I will defendt my love and husband anytime.
And yes - I get very angry when people try to spit on our beautifull love. Im not the type of person who let people walk all over me or the people that I love.

Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by micky azzam:
you go girl take up for your man [Wink]

Exactly - the gloves has come off [Big Grin]
Thats my man and nobody is gonna destry my marriage! [Cool]

imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for imagine   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
right on girl. cant wait to see ya next week
Posts: 712 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tibe:
the gloves has come off

'If it doesn't fit, you must acquit'
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MK-Toma:
quote:
the gloves has come off

I rest my case - kaike - can you see her pattern now......???????

And imagine : I LOVE YOU. [Big Grin] see you finally next week. I'll bring rugbrød, leverpostej, en flaske af det sorte og rejesalat [Smile]

Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by MK-Toma:
quote:
the gloves has come off

I rest my case - kaike - can you see her pattern now......???????

And imagine : I LOVE YOU. [Big Grin] see you finally next week. I'll bring rugbrød, leverpostej, en flaske af det sorte og rejesalat [Smile]

Og en dåseåbner forresten [Smile] Mangler du stadigvæk sådan en? Hvis din familie har breve eller billeder eller andet de vil ha bragt til dig, kan de sende det til mig, mærket dit navn så jeg ik kommer til at åbne det.
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for imagine   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehe ja jeg mangler satme en daaseaabner. skal have pastasalat med tun i aften. den bliver ikke nem, men en halv time med en sindssyg skarp kniv og risikoen for at skaere min haand af, skal den daase nok blive aabnet. lyder jeg ikke meget som en egyptisk mand? heeeeeeeeeeey kunne den sang blive braendt? sorry men har ikke mere taletid paa fonen. er det fredag vi har hyggedag/aften?
Posts: 712 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
No German75 is Gab's ex and YOU are friendlywoman [Smile] And it was you who asked the milliondollar question yourself. How could she know you was from Holland/Nederland unless she had been inhere before......Dont believe people peek for so long time without joining.

And that was my last comment about that ever. You can haul like a dog and scratch my back but I will not comment on my privatelife with my husband. Gabr is a wonderfull sweet man and I will not tolerate lies about, but I have come to the conclusion that to ignore it.....

why you say your from here not good good word....
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tibe, wonderful, enjoy your vacation with your husband and your children.

And don't let these vultures win - whether it's kaike, german75 or this brainless koshary .....

I hear from you! [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
dont worrie tigerlily. shell drink a few gin and tonics with me and shell be allright hahaha. yes she can drink **** loads of thoose haha
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good to know you are going to take care of her too! [Wink] Please, I wish you all a great time together! [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tibe have a brilliant time in Egypt, and I will see you when you are back.
Notice that the ones in happy loving relationships just enjoy the boards, the ones in miserable relationships, with miserable lives come here purely to hurt and insult others?
As I said before, they are not worth a second of your time! Ignore them and they move on to someone else...or argue with themself!! sad really isn't it..........

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Yes Khibe I agree. Ignore them all and have a great life.

And don't forget to drink loads of gin and tonic. That's the best way for you to feel happy.

Gin lamma yerkabkom!

imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
BIATCH. sorry, couldnt help it. get a life of your own. im off work now. catch ya all laterz
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only thing we notice makes YOU happy is annoying the hell out of people.......you are like a mosquito....irritating as hell!
Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Ignore them Tina. You're not a biatch nor a mosquito.

You know very well what you are. Be and stay proud of yourself no matter what they say.

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tibe,

Have a great time in Egypt, with your family.

Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DawnBev:
Please stop hurting people's feelings. The world can be a difficult enough place as it is. It's not nice.

And the world is alot more painful until you see it for what it really is.
Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tibe have a great time and have somefun with imagine. i wish i could be there with you guys.ill email you soon .best wishes ooxx [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
well you could all come to hurghada and have a gin and tonic and a swin the pool with us lol. YES MK we are women and if we want a drink, we sure as hell gonna have one.

anyway ill make sure tina has a great time here.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by imagine:
YES MK we are women and if we want a drink, we sure as hell gonna have one.

Oh I am positive you get to drink as much as you wish.

Isn't "freedom" great? [Wink]

Enjoy. [Smile]

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
imagine , take care of tibe nad dont get her to drunk,if i could id be there with you guys , dont have too much fun with out me. [Wink] [Wink]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com