EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » anyone taking the israeli threat seriously?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: anyone taking the israeli threat seriously?
liamhanna
Member # 12272

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for liamhanna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a bit worried, I don't watch TV so i am only reading snippits here and there. Is anyone else worried? Who would have believed that Lebanon would be bombed. or iraq for that matter. It all seemed so unbelievable untill it actually happened [Frown]
Posts: 39 | From: LA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Auto Matic For The People
Member # 10849

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Auto Matic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by liamhanna:
I am a bit worried, I don't watch TV so i am only reading snippits here and there. Is anyone else worried? Who would have believed that Lebanon would be bombed. or iraq for that matter. It all seemed so unbelievable untill it actually happened [Frown]

What threat?
Posts: 164 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
liamhanna
Member # 12272

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for liamhanna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/egypt-boosts-security-at-border-after-bomb-report/2006/10/29/1162056867177.html

--------------------
Without the serious possibility of error there can be no freedom; and in the long run, without freedom and independence there can be no real love. ~
Rudolf Frieling

Posts: 39 | From: LA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Auto Matic For The People
Member # 10849

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Auto Matic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a game....Egypt is not allowed to move 5000 more soldiers into Sinai. It's been going on for years, Israel complains about the loose security on the Egyptian side then Egypt asks Israel amend the peace agreement and allow them to move extra soldiers into the area and Israel refuses.
Of course if they bomb whatever tunnel that may exist nothing major will happen.

Posts: 164 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com