EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Still Single?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Still Single?
Micia
Member # 2907

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Micia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If yes...what do u do when ur lonely?
Posts: 155 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fascet therapy.

Then I seek out an old friend for a conversation, and old friend that hasn't ever gotten over me.

In a few days I start to seek a new person to fall infatuated with so my heart doesn't crush itself.

Delusions is the best aversion when nothing is stiring in your hearth of your heart.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get a B.O.B.

Go out with girlfriends who are not as attractive as you are so all the men focus on you.

Stay away from chatrooms or MySpace. If you must visit these things ignore any and all men who are not in your immediate area. In your case...my condolences.

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Micia
Member # 2907

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Micia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Madame M.:
Get a B.O.B.

Go out with girlfriends who are not as attractive as you are so all the men focus on you.

Stay away from chatrooms or MySpace. If you must visit these things ignore any and all men who are not in your immediate area. In your case...my condolences.

when i go out with my girl friends..they start talking about this marriage issue and I just hate it..
I look great...so um not worried aboutguys not focuing on me...coz they always do..thank Allah!

Posts: 155 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well that's good but seeing that you are in Egypt you wouldn't really have to be attractive to have men falling over themselves. They seem to fall over anything with a vagina. In the states men are more choosy.
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
They seem to fall over anything with a vagina.

No its a vagina that doesn't have a family imposed toll, you know a dowry, a security check, an entire extended family looking out for her best interests; I mean the vagina's interests!
Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
king-snefru
Member # 11670

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for king-snefru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I go tp play football with my friends
Posts: 121 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awww, being single and lonely sucks! being single and not being lonely is alright though.

I remember when I was separated from my guy for like 3 months. It was soooo horrible- especially b/c my best friend would INSIST that i go out with her and her bf, which was always so so so akward. It was always the same thing, dinner would start out fine, but he was quite the drinker, finish a bottle of wine within an hour, and then hed be smacking all over her, n id be walking as far away as possible... blah!

Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I wouldn't feel good either, it's like I'd disturb their privacy, there's one too many, you know?
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Everyone's_a_Pascha:
quote:

No its a vagina that doesn't have a family imposed toll, you know a dowry, a security check, an entire extended family looking out for her best interests; I mean the vagina's interests!
The Vagina Monolgues [Wink]
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ChinderallaAngelTormentor CAT:
quote:
quote:

No its called "All in the Family" street war edition.

[Eek!] [Big Grin] [Eek!]

Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katanga we bass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

No its called "All in the Family" street war edition.

[Eek!] [Big Grin] [Eek!]

Wowwwwwwwwwww, what's wrong with you two ???
Get a room already for God's sake [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 743 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba5Koshari:

You dirty mind [Big Grin] , dont you know what "The Vagina Monolgue" or what "All in the family" is ???

Google both of them

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katanga we bass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

You dirty mind [Big Grin] , dont you know what "The Vagina Monolgue" or what "All in the family" is ???

Google both of them

The V M is one of the borest things everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ! [Mad]
Posts: 743 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Well that's good but seeing that you are in Egypt you wouldn't really have to be attractive to have men falling over themselves. They seem to fall over anything with a vagina. In the states men are more choosy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUNNNNNNNNY ..... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Google both of them

The V M is one of the borest things everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ! [Mad]
then its ASS MONOGLUE for you then if its boring [Big Grin] [Big Grin] everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtal talk to the hand bebi
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amon alex
Member # 12246

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for amon alex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when i be alone pray to god to find my soulmat
Posts: 164 | From: Egypt | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NourHayati
Member # 5507

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NourHayati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Find a life. Being single doesn't mean you don't live and enjoy things. Go to the cinema or for a walk, visit your friends and have them visit you, watch some DVDs, listen to music, go on excursions, go to exhibitions, read books, go shopping... Perhaps Al-Iskandareya doesn't offer many possibilities for social life, but I am sure there are always interesting things to do. And if your friends only talk about marriage, they must be really boring persons [Eek!]
Posts: 327 | From: balad alnour | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NourHayati:
Find a life. Being single doesn't mean you don't live and enjoy things. Go to the cinema or for a walk, visit your friends and have them visit you, watch some DVDs, listen to music, go on excursions, go to exhibitions, read books, go shopping... Perhaps Al-Iskandareya doesn't offer many possibilities for social life, but I am sure there are always interested things to do. And if your friends only talk about marriage, they must be really boring persons [Eek!]

This is so true. Just because you are single doesn't mean life is empty!!
Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Micia
Member # 2907

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by NourHayati:
Find a life. Being single doesn't mean you don't live and enjoy things. Go to the cinema or for a walk, visit your friends and have them visit you, watch some DVDs, listen to music, go on excursions, go to exhibitions, read books, go shopping... Perhaps Al-Iskandareya doesn't offer many possibilities for social life, but I am sure there are always interesting things to do. And if your friends only talk about marriage, they must be really boring persons [Eek!]

Alex aint boring at all..
But watching the sea every morning while driving to work has this romantic impact on me...very hard for me to explain..

oh yeah..my friends are certainly boring when all they talk about is marriage...that's y I got some new fellas in my life...

henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<oh yeah..my friends are certainly boring when all they talk about is marriage...that's y I got some new fellas in my life...>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Micia
Member # 2907

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra88:
<oh yeah..my friends are certainly boring when all they talk about is marriage...that's y I got some new fellas in my life...>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Guess what? It was even funnier when i found out that the new fellas talk about marriage too [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com