EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Samia

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Samia
Habibty
Member # 11721

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habibty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone heard from Samia? She was on here a lot, then she vanished!!!
Posts: 18 | From: Manchester/Egypt | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semsema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My friend Samia is alive and well. She has left Egypt and I 'think' is still in the UK.

--------------------
Whitelily

Posts: 660 | From: Unfinished City | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no shes here in my msn and she logged on yesterday ..sunny ole england NOT!! maaaaaan ,
SEMSEMA WAS U ATEACHER ..

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semsema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whatever gave you that idea Banana Face? Incidentally it is Semsema were u a teacher?

Why do you want to be my pupil?

Samia has other and better things to do perhaps!

--------------------
Whitelily

Posts: 660 | From: Unfinished City | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Habibty:
Has anyone heard from Samia? She was on here a lot, then she vanished!!!

She is happy, well, and moving with her life in a very right direction. [Smile]
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Semsema:
Whatever gave you that idea Banana Face? Incidentally it is Semsema were u a teacher?

Why do you want to be my pupil?

Samia has other and better things to do perhaps!

NO U GOT THAT WORNG WHY DONT YOU READ RIGHT OK I SAID I SAW HER ON MSN YESTERDAY AND THEN I MEANT TO SAY DID YOU USED TO TEACH OR WAS U A TEACHER ONCE OK ,NOTHING ELSE WHY YOU GET UP MY BCK ,UMPH [Mad]

WHAT THE HELL I DO HERE ,IM SEE HER HERE SO I KNOW SHE WAS ALIVE THATS ALL I SAID NOW MY BANANA IS BRUISED ..

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Samia logged on ES this week!

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=000789

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Umm Laura
Member # 7766

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Umm Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think samia went to England and was trying to get a visa for her Egyptian husband to join her.
She was always giving advice to women to say dont get mixed up with Egypt men, but she had a younger Egypt man all the time herself. She was living with him. This is what I heard.

Posts: 21 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
may be the best way is be in england cus he aint probaly a muslim [Big Grin] [Eek!] . did she marry him did he convert or is this another man ..
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Umm Laura:
I think samia went to England and was trying to get a visa for her Egyptian husband to join her.

Ha, ha .... you are really bad informed. I don't even want to quote the other stuff you posted on here about her. But believe me it would be a nightmare for Samia!

Samia, if you read this, all the best for the future in your new place. Miss ya, keep in touch! [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Umm Laura
Member # 7766

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Umm Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
!!!!????
Posts: 21 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
This is what I heard.

You heard wrong. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
She was always giving advice to women to say dont get mixed up with Egypt men, but she had a younger Egypt man all the time herself. She was living with him. This is what I heard.

Do you know what the punishment is for slandering the virtue of the "Mu7assanaat Ghafelat Mo2menat"?

If there is any person in the history of Hurghada whom I respect, then it's Samia , and maybe a couple of other women I never met.

Please question what you hear, or think twice before making up stories about a Muslim woman's virtue.

In other words, etlammy 2abl ma lemmek!!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Umm Laura I am going to come to the defence of my very good friend Samia:

1. She is in England but certainly NOT with her Egyptian husband.
2. Samia has said time and time again that she would not marry an Egyptian man. She can be believed!

Samia if you read this, I know you can defend yourself but as I know you have happier things on your mind than responding to this sort of garbage, I took up the cudgel.

TigerLily, yes Samia is incredibly happy and no-one deserves happiness more than she does.

--------------------
Whitelily

Habibty
Member # 11721

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habibty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

She advised me about my Egyptian man, and it turned out her advice was very right!
HE WAS A RAT!!!!!
I can not imagine she would get herself an Egyptian man, she told me her best friend was an Egyptian man, but just FRIEND, nothing more... is this the man Um laura is talking about, because I think she's barking totally up the wrong tree!!!
I've also got a lot of respect for this gal!

Posts: 18 | From: Manchester/Egypt | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Habibty:
She advised me about my Egyptian man, and it turned out her advice was very right!
HE WAS A RAT!!!!

Excellent.

I am happy you´re out of it safe and sound.

All the best.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
My friend Samia is the most honest person I know. Yes she has an Egyptian friend, but friend in the true sense of the word.

Samia if you read this, let us know how your journey went.

--------------------
Whitelily

MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrsC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

"i think"....

no you didnt.

Posts: 549 | From: charm el feikh? | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I would love to know where you heard this from!!! [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
FROM HERE. [Smile]
MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrsC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the voices in her head samia.
Posts: 549 | From: charm el feikh? | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Yes definitely the split personality!!!!!!!

Hey girl, how you doing? How did your trip go? Don't forget I expect pics. xx

--------------------
Whitelily

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Don't forget I expect pics. xx

Me too! I want to see that lucky guy! [Smile]
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Now Tigerlily - behave yourself! BUT for a small bribe I could part with some info. Oh okay you can have it for free. He is gorgeous with laughing eyes but the most important thing, when he looks at our friend he lights up.

Aint love grand?

--------------------
Whitelily

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's Next Wednesday, Girls!!! [Wink]
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Samia - You know that we both wish you every happiness in the world, you deserve it. I am sure that 'M' will give you a life full of love and contentment.

My only regret is that my hat is going to be wasted! Don't forget, will expect some pics. xxx

--------------------
Whitelily

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
I am sure that 'M' will give you a life full of love and contentment.

"M" doesn't stand for 'Mohamed' perhaps? [Cool] Just trying to add some fuel to Umm Laura's fire here! [Razz]

Yes, Samia, wishing you all the best for the both of you from the bottom of my heart. [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
So Tigerlily, while Samia and 'M' who is most definitely not Mohamed enjoy themselves, we will have to keep ourselves otherwise engaged.

I don't suppose you know anyone who would like to buy an unused hat? (Only joking).

--------------------
Whitelily

MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
i thought you were about to sell her sewing machine... i laughed because i know a few girls (myself included) that own an unused sewing machine!

have you used it yet?

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Hey, Semsema, no thanks I just wear caps, no hats at all! [Wink]

All the best for the 'golden couple'!!! [Smile]

Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Mrs C - I most definitely have used the sewing machine. Altered trousers, made throws for my suite, made a duvet cover and matching pillow cases.

--------------------
Whitelily

MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
oh.. ok! very good!
ispy
Member # 5871

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ispy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"M" MULLE MUGGE YA [Big Grin]
Posts: 428 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
It's Next Wednesday, Girls!!! [Wink]

That would be today? [Big Grin]

Alf mabrook!

Would you like a belly dancer with a huge belly flying in tonight? [Wink]

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratsulations Samia, wishes and prayers for all the best for you dear.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Mrs C - sorry but I am one of those boring old farts who knits, sews, bakes & cooks. What is even sadder, I enjoy!

--------------------
Whitelily

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com