EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » need to reopen the crazy hospital in abbassia

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: need to reopen the crazy hospital in abbassia
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It doesn't hurt to take a hard look at yourself from time to time, and this
should help get you started.

During a visit to a mental asylum, a visitor asked the Director what the
criterion was that defined whether or not a patient should be
institutionalized.

"Well," said the Director, "we fill up a bathtub; then we offer a teaspoon,
a teacup and a bucket to the patient and ask him or her to empty the
bathtub."

"Oh, I understand," said the visitor. "A normal person would use the bucket
because it's bigger than the spoon or the teacup.

"No," said the Director, "A normal person would pull the plug.

Do you want a bed by the wall or near the window?"

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROFL!!!!
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]
We could fill a ward with a bunch of ES'rs!! and a mad doctor!!!

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can i have a window bed please [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want a comfortable bed please, I want a completety dark room, an isolated room because I can hardly sleep from any noise, nobody dares to wake me up......... & plenty of sleeping pills or valium, just anything strong to knock me out [Big Grin]
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can I be the nurse with the 200 ml syringe and the sedation?
I have a great selection of blunt hypos for the job!! lol
CAT they have a lovely room with no windows, white walls and a lovely selection of tight jackets to make you feel secure........lots of bolts and locks on the door, so you wont get disturbed........they have one of those 5 watt light bulbs too . Nice and cosy! lol

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so totti's our nurse who's gonna be the dr???

how bout Bananaface??? she's got the good stuff

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tootifrooti:
Can I be the nurse with the 200 ml syringe and the sedation?
I have a great selection of blunt hypos for the job!! lol
CAT they have a lovely room with no windows, white walls and a lovely selection of tight jackets to make you feel secure........lots of bolts and locks on the door, so you wont get disturbed........they have one of those 5 watt light bulbs too . Nice and cosy! lol

Do they have sound proof walls & doors? [Big Grin]

I need to sleep for a long time because now I am a nervous wreck...... very dangerous to humanity indeed [Mad] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where's that straight jacket, one size fits all

don't worry the rooms are padded for protection

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by Am I bovvered(WOTEVER):
Where's that straight jacket, one size fits all

don't worry the rooms are padded for protection

wow, padded? I need pads on the walls because in times of trouble I bang my head agianst walls [Mad] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
When you get some of my recipe you wont care about the walls or doors! you will be worrying whether or not the bed is raising off the ground and flying or not!! lol
Banana has all the prescriptions in her cute little doctor bag!!
CAT we have a double room you might be interested in?
Its called our therapy room.
We just put our inmates in for a day with Batty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By the end of the therapy you will be cured of your wicked ways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
When you get some of my recipe you wont care about the walls or doors! you will be worrying whether or not the bed is raising off the ground and flying or not!!

[Big Grin] i'm getting excited now [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
When you get some of my recipe you wont care about the walls or doors! you will be worrying whether or not the bed is raising off the ground and flying or not!! lol
Banana has all the prescriptions in her cute little doctor bag!!
CAT we have a double room you might be interested in?
Its called our therapy room.
We just put our inmates in for a day with Batty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the end of the therapy you will be cured of your wicked ways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Bats please.......... I am afriad of bats [Eek!] [Big Grin]
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Allison aka tooti frootie, won't u tell us about ur story with that doctor?
Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
No Bats please.......... I am afriad of bats [Eek!] [Big Grin]
dont worry cinders, this one's all flap [Big Grin]
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
which one Batty?
I know hundreds...........Frankenstein.........Shipman.........Zhivago..........Hook and the Medicine Show.................Fake........... [Big Grin]
Really CAT Batty is a good guy! dont be scared of that flapping, worry when he climbs up your drainpipe and wraps you up in his cape!!! [Razz]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com