EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Shahinaz Saeed Mohamed ...... Pls Help her

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Shahinaz Saeed Mohamed ...... Pls Help her
High-Voltage
Member # 10969

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for High-Voltage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shahinaz have faced a horrible ACCIDENT which the taxi she was in Explode because of some GAS TANK was in the trunk [Roll Eyes] , she was with her mam , her mam died and Shahinaz in the IC unit now.

She needs many surgeries specially adding skin to her and stuff like that (sorry can't explain better)!

she is in (EL HELMYA MILITARY FORCES HOSPITAL)
HER BILL EXCEEDS THE LIMIT, FOR THOSE WHO GOT A REAL HEART, WHO WISH NOT TO BE IN HER SITUATION
PLS GO TO THE HOSPITAL AND CHECK HER BILL AND REDUCE HER BILL AS MUCH AS YOU CAN .......

Posts: 238 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man, how kind of you to post this on here. Hopefully someone generous will read that and be able to help financially.

What exactly happened? Was the taxidriver also injured?

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
High-Voltage
Member # 10969

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for High-Voltage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure tiger about the Taxi driver as i heard the story on the radio 100,6 negoom FM but i guess nothing happened to him because they mentioned the death of her mother and her medical condition only,,,, and said nothing about the driver and she's only 22 years old and she got one of her arms cut too [Frown]
Posts: 238 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this the singer who recorded Ouli Ouli?

Good Lord I love her music. I can't believe this could happen to her! [Eek!]

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
High-Voltage
Member # 10969

Rate Member

High-Voltage
Member # 10969

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for High-Voltage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samarra_Anissa:
Is this the singer who recorded Ouli Ouli?

Good Lord I love her music. I can't believe this could happen to her! [Eek!]

I dunno if there is singer called Shahinaz saeed , i'm not well knewn with the names but u maybe right because 100,6 pay a lot of attention to the case .......
[Frown] [Frown]

High-Voltage
Member # 10969

Rate Member
Does anybody knew the story of that singer ? any chances she is SHAHINAZ SAEED ?
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found one Egyptian singer named Shahinaz, it might be her, but I could be wrong.

Shahinaz Album: Aheb Aeshlak

Album Review

Shahinaz is back, hitting the market with her new album “Aheb Aeshlak”.

The popular singer started her career as the winner of “Star Maker’s” first season, during which she was a sensation. And consequently, her success led Rotana, one of the greatest producing companies, to sign her up.

This album is the fruit of their cooperation and its collection of songs foresees that she will be one of the most prominent Egyptian female singers in the Arab world in the coming period of time. Despite the harsh criticism that was directed at her, she was able to build a considerable fan base among her listeners.

A state of maturity characterizes this album that is obviously manifested in the song “Malnash Makan” as well as the way she harmonizes her voice with the music and the lyrics. This is also apparent in “Men Gher Matehlef” and “Aheb Aeshlak”.

Not only has she proved herself as a strong-voiced singer, but she also carefully selected a variety of songs, like for example the fast tempo “Beyban Fe Eineik”.

When you listen to “Lazem Tegeny” you will recognize how she is capable of presenting different singing styles. She certainly didn’t forget the style that resulted in her fame, which is most identifiable in her song “Kaman Kaman”.

With this album, Shahinaz has demonstrated that she’s able to compete in the market. In spite of being a relatively new singer, she has gained a lot of experience that qualifies her to be a first class star.

http://www.mazika.com/en/Shahinaz.aspx

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by High-Voltage:
Does anybody knew the story of that singer ? any chances she is SHAHINAZ SAEED ?

Yeah its her:

www.3arabiavideo.com/singers/arab_singers_Female/shahenaz/shahenaz-ouli_ouli.html

I can't get into the site, but I am sure she is the same one.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
I found one Egyptian singer named Shahinaz, it might be her, but I could be wrong.

Okay, it's definitely not her (thanks god for that!) because her full name does not match!

http://www.3arabiaphoto.com/singers/shahenaz.html

tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where is the hospital HV?
If it is in Cairo or surrounding I will go tomorrow and give and will post an update if they will let me?
[Frown]

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tootifrooti:
Where is the hospital HV?
If it is in Cairo or surrounding I will go tomorrow and give and will post an update if they will let me?
[Frown]

Oh, it would be great if you did! Let us know HOW could we really contribute anything for her?
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELMEYA MILITARY HOSPITAL:

Address: Seleem El Awal St. - Al Zatoon - CAIRO

Tel: +2 02 633 6175 – 633 6174

http://www.kidsback.com/Johnson/Hospital-Directory.asp

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HV, I'm confused I thought she's someone you know? How did you hear about this? What's the source?
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anyone have directions? by car that is.
Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
High-Voltage
Member # 10969

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by High-Voltage:
I'm not sure tiger about the Taxi driver as i heard the story on the radio 100,6 negoom FM but i guess nothing happened to him because they mentioned the death of her mother and her medical condition only,,,, and said nothing about the driver and she's only 22 years old and she got one of her arms cut too [Frown]

I heard the story on RADIO NEGOOM FM 100.6 , NO I DON'T KNEW HER and thank god i don't because i won't be able to be chocked like that .....
High-Voltage
Member # 10969

Rate Member
quote:
HELMEYA MILITARY HOSPITAL:

Address: Seleem El Awal St. - Al Zatoon - CAIRO

Tel: +2 02 633 6175 – 633 6174

http://www.kidsback.com/Johnson/Hospital-Directory.asp

YOU ARE AMAZING ,,,, HERE U GO... MMMMMTA [Smile]
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
I need to be at home today and wait for a workman but meeting another Es member tomorrow at the JW Marriott near the airport. I forgot about these 2 things but if the hospital is anwhere on our way to the Marriott we will stop by. Does anyone know if it is that direction? and how to get there. Any egyptians any idea? Surely someone knows...........
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive aksed my friend to go and see ,he saoid he wud put some money to the bill .and check for the accurate imformation i wait to hear from him ....but i know hes just lost hid best friend in a car crash but he will go hes good like that a caring man ...if o dont hear any thing at this present time but any one knows how she is please fill me in thankyou ..
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
I am going this morning. If we find it that is?
I will fill you in when we get back. [Wink]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Tooti, great, please let us know about the health condition of this young woman.

I believe Al-Zatoon is the Heliopolis area. But it should not be difficult to find the hospital, your husband is Egyptian and can ask around easier.

BTW, I remember you are a nurse. You should become active in your field in Egypt. I am sure they need your experience and determination for the job.

Have a good day and thanks for taking so much interest in this case. I would do the same. [Smile]

tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Hi Tiger,
I think this story hit me more than others because I worked for 5 years in burns and reconstructive surgery theatre. It is not nice. I have been offered many jobs but surgeons are not nice people in general. I have worked with egyptian surgeons and they are not very nice to staff. They have a very bad way of talking to women, especially when they do not know what they are doing and we stop, the case midway to get them help. It's a culture thing I guess?
It's a shame really because I held a high position and could be in charge of 6 theatres any time. I have so much technical skills from neuro to maxillo facial and everything in between but to be honest I am tired fighting after years of working with bullheaded men who think they are God's. [Wink]
Sir Magdi Yacoub is of course an exception!! we worked many times with his team as we were a donor hospital but I never got to meet the great man himself sadly. I was invited once to fly back with them and watch the transplant but it was 3am and I was dead after doing the harvest of the heart and other organs.

karim
Member # 3077

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone been there yet.
Any update. We all want to help.

Posts: 1226 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Please check out another topic regarding this severly injured young woman.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=011929

karim
Member # 3077

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What I am going to do, is to make a copy of high voltage submit and forward it to all the people that I know by e-mail. I think we all should do that, as it will let many people know about it.
Posts: 1226 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karim
Member # 3077

Member Rated:
Thanks. I will try my best to go there.

quote:
Please check out another topic regarding this severly injured young woman.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=011929

Auto Matic For The People
Member # 10849

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Auto Matic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems there are a lot of people wanting to help so here is a little reminder. If you go to http://mosaada.com/default.asp and add yourself to their mailing list, they will regularly email you of cases that need help in one way or another.
The website is in Arabic and I'm not sure that they have an English version but you can always get someone to translate the emails for you or may be someone would like to start a thread and translate their emails on an ongoing basis

Posts: 164 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com