EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » christmas is coming

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: christmas is coming
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for imagine   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im a little bit afraid how my christmas here in Hurghada will be. does anyone have some christmas in egypt experience/stories to share? would love to hear them
Posts: 712 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No I don't have any, but I m sure that there are plenty of people in Egypt, who would love to spend Christmas with you if you are going to be alone.
Christmas under the lovely sun of Egypt must not be that bad.

Best of luck ****

Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ael_husseiny
Member # 10201

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ael_husseiny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cairo is the best place to feel christmass weather at

--------------------
samir

Posts: 150 | From: cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for imagine   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmmm thanks for your reply. people have told me that i can finf loads of christmas decorations here. helps a little bit
Posts: 712 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by imagine:
hmmmm thanks for your reply. people have told me that i can finf loads of christmas decorations here. helps a little bit

Huh, you are located in Hurghada right? You will not find any Christmas decorations to buy there, after all you are in an Islamic country.

Check with major hotels usually during the Christmas season they conduct parties for the European tourists. Maybe you are able to get a ticket and join in. That's the best what you can expect. I'd talk my way in. Good luck! And say a big 'hello' to Tibe from me! [Smile]

BTW, I remember Christmas '96 I was celebrating with a Muslim family Christmas in Cairo. They got a tree and decorations, I was singing with the children and reading German christmas stories that evening (well their kids went to the German school).

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com