EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » text message from tibe (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: text message from tibe
martha
Member # 10281

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for martha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This sounds like High School. Why are you all so mean to each other. Why do you try to hurt each other with such personal info. What if it happened to you, or a friend or family member.

So, I guess I now prepare to be attacked! But I won't holla back.

Posts: 58 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by imagine:
this nice post quickly turned ugly. oh well, dont they always. Anyway, Tibe the majority inhere wish u alot of happiness with Gab and your children and hope youll all have a bright future in cold cold Denmark hehe.

the rest of the people inhere. well, nevermind them. they dont matter anyways......

And the majority here have met their Pharoahs over the internet or on vacation.

THe majority here changes every 4-6 months because they wake up and smell the coffee eventually.

Being within the majority here isn't a good sign.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samarra_Anissa:
quote:
Originally posted by imagine:
this nice post quickly turned ugly. oh well, dont they always. Anyway, Tibe the majority inhere wish u alot of happiness with Gab and your children and hope youll all have a bright future in cold cold Denmark hehe.

the rest of the people inhere. well, nevermind them. they dont matter anyways......

And the majority here have met their Pharoahs over the internet or on vacation.

THe majority here changes every 4-6 months because they wake up and smell the coffee eventually.

Being within the majority here isn't a good sign.

Thank you.
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrsC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he cant be a pharoah... his name is gabriel. (puke).
Posts: 549 | From: charm el feikh? | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by micky azzam:
she texted me this morning saying hi to tigerilly, tooti, yorkshire and nourhan and to say she is fine and her and gab are so much in love she is having a wonderful time and will talk to all of you soon on es.her and the kids are great and gab loves to have the kids there with them. i am so happy for her . she is having the time of her life with her gab. [Razz]

Good news

Good Luck to her nd kids

Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is great news isnt it

we all hope she had a wonderful time and wish her so many more good times

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
martha do worry about some of these evil people there are some good ones still.it was funny i came on here a while ago to just get advice from smart people who know things and have experience in the visa thing and then a couple of people cant mind there business and try to attack you.dont pay them no mind.they are here for fun and to hurt people . i was here mainly to get good advice.i didnt know i was going to kindergarten with all the cat people.some of us still want good and solid advise about things.not to be apart of their childess games . welcome and i hope you get advice or whatever you need here. [Smile]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
martha
Member # 10281

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for martha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by micky azzam:
martha do worry about some of these evil people there are some good ones still.it was funny i came on here a while ago to just get advice from smart people who know things and have experience in the visa thing and then a couple of people cant mind there business and try to attack you.dont pay them no mind.they are here for fun and to hurt people . i was here mainly to get good advice.i didnt know i was going to kindergarten with all the cat people.some of us still want good and solid advise about things.not to be apart of their childess games . welcome and i hope you get advice or whatever you need here. [Smile]

Thank You Micky, very kind comment. And good luck with your Visa Situation. I wish you the best!
Posts: 58 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THANKS MARTHA BEST WISHES TO YOU TOO [Smile]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey there Im back- [Smile] thanks friends. I had such a wonderfull time with my husband and kids. Im going back alone in januar before my husband goes to denmark. Imagine, her husband and us had so much fun. She is arriving on christmas holiday here in Denmark today. Hopeto see her for a couple of days.

To my friends inhere: thank you for all your nice wishes and thoughts. I cant wait to get an update on your lives.

To my enemies: merry christmas.

Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back, Tibe! I replied to you already! [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com