EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » egyptian professional player

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: egyptian professional player
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my friend is an egyptian professional player who joined the National team several times also he played outside egypt. i want to mke a cd containing some info and goals abt him . i want to give it 4 him next friday .i hope sb can do that ,pvt me if u are interested
Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He is a player, in what???

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he played in el ahly and hansa rostock

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, ok. And whatfor do you need the assistance of the visitors here?

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
i need some body to do me a cd abt him (including his goals and adding nice arabic music to his goals ) but i need sb in cairo so i can take from him the cd

--------------------
islam

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
There must be enough people who should like to help you with this. Try a department from sportsacademy, or multi-media academy.

--------------------

ahly
Member # 12512

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thier are two played in hans rostic, so witch one of them i have an idea : [Smile]
Posts: 233 | From: Cairo | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skidmark
Member # 12158

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for skidmark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
esso7,
I will be very ready to help you out brother when you ask for help ON YOUR WEDDING NIGHT [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 51 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
skidmark help ur self 1st and u werent funny at all , see any prostitute to sleep with u instead of being horny like that

and
the player is yasser radwan , i got some goals to him but i need more

--------------------
islam

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
recently in Egypt I was subjected to of course heaps of football. I am reformed, i have seen the light, Al Ahly are the best but its Emad Moteab thats got me hooked [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
hehe i dnt like Moteab but he is a good player and anyway he is getting married soon ayisha so search 4 another player [Razz]

--------------------
islam

ahly
Member # 12512

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yasser is great player sure and i like him since before even he play in ahly, and for my nick name you can know i am very big fan of ahly let me know how i can help AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP
Posts: 233 | From: Cairo | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
i need a cd including his goals with hansa rostock and egypt

--------------------
islam

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by esso7:
hehe i dnt like Moteab but he is a good player and anyway he is getting married soon ayisha so search 4 another player [Razz]

esso, I like Moteab because hes the image of hubby so I dont need another player, got my own [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My husband loooovvvveees el ahly more than nearly anything. I really hope they met a danish team soon. It would be so much fun in our livingroom......... [Big Grin] men and football. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not into football players at all. I like more swimmers..... [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
naughty you like seeing more fo the skin ,,,, [Big Grin] abd the over arm ..hehehehe
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com