EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » New Year's Resolutions - what are yours?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Year's Resolutions - what are yours?
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A new year is approaching very soon.

So what are your plans, what do you want to accomplish in 2007?

Got any? [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the usual, stop smoking, eat more healthy, live in Egypt before next Christmas [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lose 10lbs
pass exams
give up choc
to travel further than the Middle East and see more of the world
study another language
be a better parent
redecorate my house
get the roof fixed
clean the dust from behind my radiators
clean behind the fridge
clean the oven
not to take any crap from anyone
not to believe any man's lies
to get a payrise
to be a better person

(I know which ones I probably won't achieve!!)

Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polina
Member # 12234

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well continue with a ussual life...but also try to be better...To pass more exams...also loose some weight...stay in touch with a great ppl I met....try to not hurt anyone....and not allow to be hurt!
Posts: 169 | From: somewhere | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't usually make any New Year's resolutions as I sometimes have trouble following thru and then it just makes me get upset with myself.

In 2007 I will strive to be a better person than I was in 2006 ( although I don't think I was that bad!!) I will try to put others more before myself and try not to be selfish. I would also like to try to repair a damaged relationship with a family member.
Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and a very happy 2007!!!!!!! [Smile]

--------------------
"And in the end, the love we take will be equal to the love we make."
~The Beatles~

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com