EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Hi ...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hi ...
Korven.
Member # 11013

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Korven.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Am I missed ?!

Can I have the new nicknames of the old people around here so I can reset back if I am not being too optimistic about your welcome around here ?!

[Razz] [Wink]

Posts: 1167 | From: Homelandless | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korven.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about people like Sono, Seren, KIR, GJ, Mousti ...

I would ask about Tigerlil, but She is posting fine and well as usual, deserving an ES Oscar [Smile]

Posts: 1167 | From: Homelandless | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katanga we bass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Korvin:
Am I missed ?!

Can I have the new nicknames of the old people around here so I can reset back if I am not being too optimistic about your welcome around here ?!

[Razz] [Wink]

Ya Korvin!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year [Big Grin]

Posts: 743 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korven.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same to you, but what was your old name, I mean the name you used to have when I used to be here ?! [Smile]
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The reincarnation of people who had pervious lives on ES [Big Grin]

--------------------
Femme Fatale

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

Yea I know, I will have to go through a torture session of your insignificant comments untill I decide to guess every old friend out again ... [Frown]
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Yea I know, I will have to go through a torture session of your insignificant comments untill I decide to guess every old friend out again ... [Frown]

Dude you've been torture, will always be torture.

THis is the kind of results you get when a guy remains a virgin until he is nearly 30, somehow has an appreciation for probing backdoors and relishes his time online with hard drugs.

Today you don't seem high, nor does it appear you've stirred anybody's compost shoot, but you are still annoying.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Corv, yes I am still around here on ES, it will be three years in February.

But how you are doing? What you are up to in life?

I wish people who are located in Cairo would spill more news on here. For me it's difficult to gather information; I just have the option through various internet sites.

Lovely greetings to the land of the Egyptian Pharaohs. [Wink]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katanga we bass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Princess_Leia:
quote:

Dude you've been torture, will always be torture.

THis is the kind of results you get when a guy remains a virgin until he is nearly 30, somehow has an appreciation for probing backdoors and relishes his time online with hard drugs.

Today you don't seem high, nor does it appear you've stirred anybody's compost shoot, but you are still annoying.

Ya Sonoooooooooooooooooooo!
Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year [Big Grin]

Posts: 743 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Tozz fik [Razz] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

Hey good old company, missed yaaaaaa !!!!!! [Big Grin]
Korven.
Member # 11013

quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Hi Corv, yes I am still around here on ES, it will be three years in February.

But how you are doing? What you are up to in life?

I wish people who are located in Cairo would spill more news on here. For me it's difficult to gather information; I just have the option through various internet sites.

Lovely greetings to the land of the Egyptian Pharaohs. [Wink]

I have been out of Egypt for some time and back and then back out and then back home, all I know about my district that it has become cooler for so many old neighbours moved for good LOL [Big Grin]
Korven.
Member # 11013

quote:
Originally posted by *The Dark Angel* aka CAT:
quote:

Tozz fik [Razz] [Roll Eyes]
ana mekhasmek [Razz]

How come I cant quote Sono ?!!!!!

germanjulia
Member # 8781

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for germanjulia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi corvinous!

welcome back! [Big Grin]

Posts: 457 | From: Any Questions? | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi there my old enemy but dd luv yah lots ..wealy ... [Big Grin] [Wink]
hey corv you have mellowed ...

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

quote:
Originally posted by germanjulia:
hi corvinous!

welcome back! [Big Grin]

Missed ya lots, do you still have a bf ? [Big Grin] [Wink]

Seriously I missed you all very much and I missed Sono too but she was so ungrateful [Frown]

Korven.
Member # 11013

quote:
Originally posted by BANANA FACE :(snoop banana ...:
hi there my old enemy but dd luv yah lots ..wealy ... [Big Grin] [Wink]
hey corv you have mellowed ...

Never we were nor would be enemies, just lil misunderstanding comes around every now and then between friends, missed ya too, wife of the great Mersa [Smile] [Razz]
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Corv! Welcome back [Smile]
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Karla, finally I found one of the old mates heyyyyyyy [Smile]
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi Corv, welcome back! How the heck are you doing? Hope you stick around longer this time, glad you're back! [Smile]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

Hey Smuckers, I missed you a lot, finally I am refinding my old people I am so happy walllahi el azim [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

I am doing so well, much more experienced in life and more wounds but of the kind that begets wisdom more than hostility, I call it mature experiences, the old ones were somehow childish ones [Smile]

We shall talk about that later but now I am feeling restless here without my whole old gang, I am finding them one by one but won't be in peace before I find tham all and here, not else where ...

foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah Corv, you seem so much more laid back & relaxed than when you were here before. Like maybe you grew up some. Good for you!!! I like the change!!! [Smile]
Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

I just wish to have your old name for God's sake [Frown]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com