EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Christmas chat

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Christmas chat
sunburnt
Member # 4986

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunburnt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
21 things you can only get away with saying at Christmas.............
> > 1. I prefer breasts to legs
> > 2. Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist.
> > 3. Smother the butter all over the breasts!
> > 4. If I don't undo my trousers, I'll burst!
> > 5. I've never seen a better spread!
> > 6. I'm in the mood for a little dark meat.
> > 7. Are you ready for seconds yet?
> > 8. It's a little dry; do you still want to eat it?
> > 9. Just wait your turn, you'll get some!
> > 10. Don't play with your meat.
> > 11. Stuff it up between the legs as far as it will go.
> > 12. Do you think you'll be able to handle all these people at once?
> > 13. I didn't expect everyone to come at the same time!
> > 14. You still have a little bit on your chin.
> > 15. How long will it take after you put it in?
> > 16. You'll know it's ready when it pops up.
> > 17. Just pull the Cend and wait for the bang.
> > 18. That's the biggest bird I've ever had!
> > 19. I'm so full, I've been gobbling nuts all morning
> > 20. Wow, I didn't think I could handle all that and still want more!
> > 21. I do like a good stuffing.

Posts: 167 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could you just imagine how it appears to Egyptians and Arabs how westerners casually joke about sex and food?

My ex, King Kong had seen "American Pie" on DVD with the deleted scenes.

Lets put it this way he couldn't understand how "cherry pie" could be contrived as sexual. Even when he saw the sex and the pie scene.

I think there was also a scene in which the reckless and gawdy character (the actor is from Minnesota, I can see him being excommunicated from every Lutheran church in the state for his portrayal) is immersed in whipping cream at a bachelorette party.

I haven't seen any of the American Pie films, but have seen the trailers.

King Kong didn't ask many questions about the film he had seen and I hadn't. He just wanted to know if it was normal for Americans to sexualize food.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Princess_Leia:
"cherry pie"

Apple pie, not cherry pie, apple pie ..... sweet and warm. [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:
"cherry pie"

Was it apple pie? It doesn't matter.

King Kong just couldn't understand.

I know there is a fatwa about sex in the bathroom, and King Kong did see that "70s show" episode in which Eric and Donna were caught in the kitchen. He muttered something under his breath about it being haram.

There is so many things that cannot be mixed with sex. He has all these Quran verses that he backs with Fatwas. I can't argue because I know its mostly cultural, but its his faith and his culture so I leave it be.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A fatwa about sex in the bathroom???

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sono, seriously, what a downer your ex must have been. Everytime you got in the mood he would ask questions, recite from the Koran and so on? What a headache..... [Confused]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MORE THAN A HEADACHE I WUD GO FOR ELECTRIC SHOCK TREATMENT OR BETTER STILL TAKEH HER TO MY PACK THEY WUD RAVISH HER IN A COUPLE OF HOURS SHE COME OUT IN STEAD OF THAT GOB IN THE PICTURE LOOKING FLABBER GASTING SHE COME OUT WITH A SMIRK ,NO BETTER THAN HAVE AMONKEY UP YAH ASS ...NO MORE QUESTIONS IS THERE ..HER HUSBAND IS STUNNED ...RCITE WHAT ..HEHEHEHE THE BAQUARAH ...
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
A fatwa about sex in the bathroom???

Well, there are more genies that live in the bathroom, they love it so much in there. That's why some moslems say something before they enter the bathroom, and some enter in a certain way, with one foot and leave with another foot. I think there is a hadith that says you can say azkar in the bathroom, which amazes some moslems because the bathroom is regarded as a sort of bad place.
In terms of reciting verses from the Koran... care is taken to go into lovemaking in a good way because the end result of copulation is, logically, children. And there is always the knowledge that genies love children so much. So you might want to prevent genies from getting to your unborn child. And, thus the aversion to sex in the bathroom, as well.
But I don't remember hearing any hadith that said it is haram to do that, or to do it in the kitchen.

Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like this one guys

sex in the bathroom , can be great, many different ways to perform
but i would nt like all the praying, lets just get on with it

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are genies and jinns the same thing?
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katanga we bass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist:
Are genies and jinns the same thing?

Ya Allyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year [Big Grin]

Posts: 743 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, You too Katanga, Joyeux Noel! So are genies and jinns the same thing? [Smile]
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katanga we bass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last time I checked they were the same thing. Genies is the westernization name of of Jinns [Big Grin]

--------------------
MK is the hottest of all [Big Grin]

Posts: 743 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Thanks Katanga, where have you been?
[Smile]

Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
Busy busy [Frown]

--------------------
MK is the hottest of all [Big Grin]

Alchemist
Member # 12318

[Frown]
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
"cherry pie"

I know there is a fatwa about sex in the bathroom, and King Kong did see that "70s show" episode in which Eric and Donna were caught in the kitchen. He muttered something under his breath about it being haram.

There is so many things that cannot be mixed with sex. He has all these Quran verses that he backs with Fatwas. I can't argue because I know its mostly cultural, but its his faith and his culture so I leave it be.

Sono Ya SonSon Gitlik Ahooo [Big Grin]
2able Ma3adnah kaman henah hooo [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Katanga we bass:
quote:
quote:
quote:
"cherry pie"

Sono Ya SonSon Gitlik Ahooo [Big Grin]
2able Ma3adnah kaman henah hooo [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

When you finally get to Egypt Sono, you should call yourself Sonah Agda3 Naaaas [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com