EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Prices in Egypt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Prices in Egypt
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am totally puzzled of how so many people have to get by with almost nothing for living. How many Egyptians are able to handle their lives?

It's very frustating for me to see how low are the salaries/wages are in Egypt and how much everything costs.

Can we use this topic to vent about prices? I am sure almost everyone complains about it.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who uses egypt search probably wont care abt the prices ,there are people who cant pay their electricity bills not purchasing a computer . there is alot of money in that country but there is a gap between each level u might find a boss taking 40 000 le and his emloyee taking 350 &unfortunately who takes 350 are the most of the egyptian society .

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
king-snefru
Member # 11670

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for king-snefru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so pissed off the Egyptians ( my fellows ) and the government of this country.
The people are breeding like rabbits , government services are Sh it ,
the people are responisble for most of the problems of the country.
The government does not want to solve , the people do not give a sh it to the country.
They say there is loads of money in this country and we are richer than AMERICA !! Imagine this is the way they think. !!!
they build on top of the agriculture lands, and then they complain of the raising prices for the food.
we live in middle of the desert and the only good land good for agriculturing is the land around the river nile but they use it for building houses on top of it.
they have no order what so ever.
No system , it is a country that every citizen has his own law .

Posts: 121 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel like a fool when i go out shopping in egypt because I know whne my husband is with me I would have gotten everything 75 percent cheaper. Even at restaurants........
Posts: 528 | From: Denmark | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahly
Member # 12512

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is a deeper topic and can not be limited just for prices; it is a political, economy and history of Egyptian regime since 55 years
So it is so surface when you just feel sorry just for prices?
No do not be sorry Egyptian will always manage.
And will survive we never need any sympathy of any one.

But if you like to talk about Egyptian political stand?
Economic situation?
Education?
Government? Private sectors?
Egyptian low? Etc
Human Right for Egyptian?
And you have to talk about all of those factors than you can talk about the prices because it is one out come of all that factors.

Posts: 233 | From: Cairo | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
omardeneo
Member # 8272

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for omardeneo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the main problem i think is the slowly disappearing of the category of the people who called "Middle" the people who can't save any money just get income enough for nice living not good living, but those people are going to be disappear now

The problem I think in the people and how they think about living

Most of the Egyptian tries to locate a job with any thing and stay in it with no more thinking of the future

most of parent when you tell them that they must leave there children above 14 years old try to work at summer to gain some cash and get some experience they thought people will say that they cant feed or take care of there kids

Every child stay in the schools and university spending more than 15 years just doing nothing, and need more 10 years to be a person who can feed him self and another 5 or 10 to be a person who can marry or not

We have to change the way we are thinking here first

We have huge opportunities in Egypt for gaining cash or just do a lot of things to get money and experience but we start in the middle of our age we have to do it earlier

--------------------

Posts: 49 | From: CAIRO | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com