EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » What do we look like? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What do we look like?
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
havent you had an image of each one you correspond with on a forum, espcially this one?

I am sure that before seeing photos of some memebers you had a certain image in your mind of each one, maybe it changed & maybe it didnt.

Some, you even believed to look like their avatars [Big Grin]

Who are the ones that turned out looking different than you expected, who turned out looking the same as you envisioned & who are you still wondering what they look like?

What was also your impression on the characters & their lives & how that matched/ met or did not match/ met your expectations?

This should be fun [Big Grin]

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you know, i think we all have a picture in our heads of the people here, its strange, cant describe them, but the people i havent seen fotos of, i have my own in the head

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
you know, i think we all have a picture in our heads of the people here, its strange, cant describe them, but the people i havent seen fotos of, i have my own in the head

I want a description please of the images you have of everyone you are interetsed in on ES [Big Grin]
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:

[Eek!]

same response?

[Big Grin]

Come on, you gotta do better than that [Razz]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cat, I thought you look like a 'real' typical Egytian woman until you said a week ago or so that you are actually a blonde! Wow, I was so surprised to hear that. You still didn't answer on the eye color. Come on, go ahead! [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
im trying to think cat, well mk i see her with brown hair, and tied in a pony tail, bana was to me looking like achimp, but i know the way she look s now, and is a very beauty girl,
you cat you are imposible to know, i cant explain, i see you as a tough one, but i think you are a girl, so i dont know, for sure, i cant quess youre age, but i think you might have black hair, probably totally wrong,
but i think you are a fun one, maybe a little gothic, heheheehe, you come from dark heaven, so, ive no clue
batty, well, short hair, with dark skin, maybe an angry face, not so tall, em em em

when i think of some more folk i will try to say

heheheh yes, this is a funny one, i like this one cat

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

I'll show you a picture now but i'll take it off soon before time is out

Do i have to do it on tinypics first? [Roll Eyes]

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
tiger, seen you and wow, you are fab looking, i saw you with the christmas tree, you have the most beautiful hair,

i see dude as being a really cool sex bomb, with a cowboy hat on, and alot of shaggy hair, yummy , i love a rough and ready type, maybe hes a bit of a brad pit, cowboy boots, and just some cool guy,

Sorry cat, i know you are now, a girlie

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

batty, well, short hair, with dark skin, maybe an angry face, not so tall, em em em

Now if Batty is Auto (and that's what Sono claimed) then we all know since today how he looks like. And believe me sometimes the own imagination is just more fulfilling. [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironborn
Member # 12020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I must say that Cat looked completely different from what I expected. She described herself as a natural blonde with dark dyed hair and pale, which is odd enough to begin with as you typically imagine an Egyptian to have dark features.

She also said she did modeling, so that led me to believe she would be one of those skinny runway model types with a cute face, but no figure to speak of.

So after I saw her picture, I was very surprised.

Turns out that Cat has a womanly figure, and she doesn't look Egyptian at all.

She looks more Italian than anything else if you ask me..

Regardless, she's a hottie and she knows it [Razz]

~Alistair

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
tiger, seen you and wow, you are fab looking, i saw you with the christmas tree, you have the most beautiful hair,

Haha, Cat, remember this pic is taken exactly 10 years ago, I did put on some more weight and my hair ain't that great, I got very fine hair and it's unsuitable for perms. I wish I had curls but as you know one is never satisfied with its own person. You always want what you don't have. [Wink]

Okay, now where is Cat's pic? I guess I missed out on this important piece. Any link, Dude?

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

ooooooh thanx dude..... Dude is also hot but he is not blonde

he looks like an actor but i dont know his name

--------------------
Femme Fatale

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
hehehe , this is turning to be nice, yes, i see batty wearing dark , and rather boring clothes, being an angry kind of guy, but to inocent, and actually, not the sexy type, abit scruffy, and not making an efort to style his hair,

cat, i had the prob with the fotos to, i think you go to tinypic , and then download a pic, but after that, im useless to you

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

There's a hint [Big Grin]

I will post another.... wait

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Hey cool pic cat, no, im my dream you were a goth girl, but here you are a real lady

love the pic, this is the kind of modelling i do also,
its fun, but i dont like close ups , im getting a few wrinkles, so i dont want to see age creeping on me

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by *The Dark Angel* aka CAT:

why the heck is it so big? [Roll Eyes]

Dam* you got a big head! [Big Grin] Seriously please post a pick with sunglasses walla haga. Now do you have blonde hair? I am persistent.....

quote:
Hey cool pic cat, no, im my dream you were a goth girl

Goth stuff of any kind is forbidden in Egypt ..... you get jail time for this.
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Hey cool pic cat, no, im my dream you were a goth girl, but here you are a real lady

love the pic, this is the kind of modelling i do also,
its fun, but i dont like close ups , im getting a few wrinkles, so i dont want to see age creeping on me

thanx [Wink]

now how do i take them off tinypics? [Confused]

Ironborn
Member # 12020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i see dude as being a really cool sex bomb, with a cowboy hat on, and alot of shaggy hair, yummy , i love a rough and ready type, maybe hes a bit of a brad pit, cowboy boots, and just some cool guy,

Sorry to disappoint Yorkie, but I in no way shape or form resemble the stereotypical Texan cowboy [Big Grin]

I'm still a sex bomb though if it's any consolation [Wink]

~Alistair

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
its ok dude, it was just my thought over you, a bit of a brad pitt,

buit im not dissapointed, im sure youre ahunk whatever, to ,me anyway :D

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:

why the heck is it so big? [Roll Eyes]

Dam* you got a big head! [Big Grin] Seriously please post a pick with sunglasses walla haga. Now do you have blonde hair? I am persistent.....
i am not blonde anymore but if i stop dying my hair, the blond will grow back.... it is light ash brown to be accurate

I will try to get a pic 6 years ago when i was a blondie

Ironborn
Member # 12020

Oh yeah, I saw MK's pics aswell.

She didn't surprise me as much as Cat did, because the way MK described herself made it plain she had the Middle Eastern exotic look.

Since I've had me a few girlfriends that had that same look, I already knew what to expect [Big Grin]

Olive skinned, black hair, pouty lips, shapely was what I expected, and this is what I saw.

~Alistair

--------------------
Lies fade like smoke when uncovered..but Truth, burns like fire.

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by The Dude:
Oh yeah, I saw MK's pics aswell.

She didn't surprise me as much as Cat did, because the way MK described herself made it plain she had the Middle Eastern exotic look.

Since I've had me a few girlfriends that had that same look, I already knew what to expect [Big Grin]

Olive skinned, black hair, pouty lips, shapely was what I expected, and this is what I saw.

~Alistair

with someone like me, you'll never know what to expect [Razz] [Big Grin]
Ironborn
Member # 12020

I'll do TigerLily, Sashyra and some other people when I wake up. Right now, it's time for my mid day nap! [Razz]

~Alistair

--------------------
Lies fade like smoke when uncovered..but Truth, burns like fire.

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

edited [Razz]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
edited.
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
im trying to think cat, well mk i see her with brown hair, and tied in a pony tail, bana was to me looking like achimp, but i know the way she look s now, and is a very beauty girl,
you cat you are imposible to know, i cant explain, i see you as a tough one, but i think you are a girl, so i dont know, for sure, i cant quess youre age, but i think you might have black hair, probably totally wrong,
but i think you are a fun one, maybe a little gothic, heheheehe, you come from dark heaven, so, ive no clue

LOL at Yorkshire Rose's description of Batman. Do we even want to imagine what ES'ers look like? The avatars create crazy pictures of some, which adds to the effect of the crazier words. I picture Batman striding around like Henry VIII, in fetching tights , ordering the beheading of another wife who dared question his divine role as defender of the faith. [Big Grin] [Eek!]
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironborn
Member # 12020

quote:
its ok dude, it was just my thought over you, a bit of a brad pitt,

buit im not dissapointed, im sure youre ahunk whatever, to ,me anyway [Big Grin]

If I had to describe myself, I'd say I'm a tall, dark islander looking mofo [Big Grin]

~Alistair

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
edited
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ Thanks SWYS
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

You're always beautiful MK..... as the Dude said.... very exotic [Wink]

Thank you SayWhatYouSee........ I think I looked naughty without showing any flesh.....it's all in the eyes [Wink] Thanx hugs [Wink]

yes we've had enough of flesh for the coming few years [Big Grin]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Cat, great pic no. 2 but I wonder if you might have European roots?

Hey I try to find a pic when I was a blonde or considerably blonde. You know I went through a quite difficult and experimental time in Egypt. [Big Grin]

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Cat, great pic no. 2 but I wonder if you might have European roots?

Hey I try to find a pic when I was a blonde or considerably blonde. You know I went through a quite difficult and experimental time in Egypt. [Big Grin]

Why was it a hard time for you in Egypt?

I do..... I got both Greek & Turkish roots.... & god knows but both my grandmothers are blondes [Confused] , one of them has a father from Mansoura & the other is half turkish half greek

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Why was it a hard time for you in Egypt?

[/QB]

How would you feel being for the first time away from home, 20 years young and all by yourself, having to live in a totally different culture? Not that I didn't chose it myself and I'd definitely would do it again.

But understandably I went through good and bad times and seriously to be a constant attraction to the Egyptians - especially the men - was sometimes hard to swallow. There was a time when I cut my hair very short (because I knew Egy guys prefer much more women with long hair) so just they would lose interest in bothering me. But even this didn't really work.

Okay, here we go (this was in summer of '97 in Greece):

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i64/tigerlilyegypt/scan0011.jpg

And here is a pic of me and Ahmed Shaker at the Shooting Club long time ago:

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i64/tigerlilyegypt/scan0026.jpg

A different hair color really CAN change a person's look, right? [Smile]

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Tiger you look way better with brown hair..... but either ways you have a great face.

this guy is an actor...... he seems to like women, doesnt he?

Would you believe me if i told you that 10 years ago when i was in college i had a naturally long blond curly hair exactly like Shakira's? At that time there was no shakira yet (well i lost half of my hair's volume by now) [Roll Eyes] ...... anyway, I got this attention like my god & everybody was treating me like a bimbo with no soul..... so I cut my hair & dyed it brown, black & red

It's better to hide..... nobody hates attention but when it's like this it is so stressful.... people were only fixated on your exterior that you think they see nothing else [Frown] but thank god i grew out of this sh!t

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Yes, Cat, I know I look much better with dark hair but this change was also exciting for me. People wouldn't recognize me on the street, I had my fun, no doubt!

I think a lot of women going through the phase of changing completely their hair colors for various reasons - it's a female trait. [Wink]

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Let us get back to our original topic

please describe the images you had in your head of other members whom you havent seen their pics yet

--------------------
Femme Fatale

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Let us get back to our original topic

please describe the images you had in your head of other members whom you havent seen their pics yet

i've seen all the members I want to see, I dont want to see anymore pics of anyone [Frown]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sniper
Member # 12695

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sniper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, I'm new member here and hope to have good friendship [Smile]
I agree that a picture or avatar is a basic with imagining the others, what's good about it is that it represents how a person wants to be if he's got the choice.

please forgive me for any language mistakes, my original language is Arabic [Big Grin]

Posts: 5 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome snipper [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sniper
Member # 12695

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sniper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thx. nice to meet u [Smile]

--------------------
All is fair in love 'n war

Posts: 5 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sniper:

I agree that a picture or avatar is a basic with imagining the others, what's good about it is that it represents how a person wants to be if he's got the choice.

So this means you would like to be a sniper????? [Eek!] Thanks god only virtual bullets can fly around on here!

Welcome to the board! [Smile]

Sniper
Member # 12695

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sniper:

So this means you would like to be a sniper????? [Eek!] Thanks god only virtual bullets can fly around on here!

Welcome to the board! [Smile]

Men always tend to pretend HEROS [Big Grin] sniper, warrior, fighter..etc [Wink]
thx for the welcome, nice to meet u [Smile]

henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'll do TigerLily, Sashyra and some other people when I wake up. Right now, it's time for my mid day nap! [Razz]

~Alistair

[Eek!] [Frown] [Eek!]
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SayWhatYouSee:
quote:

LOL at Yorkshire Rose's description of Batman. Do we even want to imagine what ES'ers look like? The avatars create crazy pictures of some, which adds to the effect of the crazier words. I picture Batman striding around like Henry VIII, in fetching tights , ordering the beheading of another wife who dared question his divine role as defender of the faith. [Big Grin] [Eek!]
Hahahahaha,Say...too funny your description of what you think Batty looks like...LOLLLLLLLLLL [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
welcome sniper

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra88:
quote:

~Alistair

[Eek!] [Frown] [Eek!]
Ouchhhhhhh!! [Eek!] [Frown]
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra88:
quote:
Originally posted by SayWhatYouSee:
quote:

Hahahahaha,Say...too funny your description of what you think Batty looks like...LOLLLLLLLLLL [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
The pic on page one is what I imagine. [Big Grin] Just for you, Sashyra [Wink] :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_VIII_of_England

I don't know how to upload a pic, sorry. You'll have to click the link. It is porn free, I promise! [Cool]

henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Yeahh,yep,Say..i imagined him that way,too,until i saw his real pic...and no,he does not look like that,thanks God!!!

...although i have to agree that i still picture him running after girls with a stick for not wearing a veil. [Big Grin] [Razz] [Big Grin]

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Hahaha, Sashyra. Yup. [Big Grin] [Eek!] [Big Grin]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com