EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » CAT,Dark Angel`s E-Wedding (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: CAT,Dark Angel`s E-Wedding
cairobug
Member # 10571

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cairobug   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok i really did laugh, CAT that was too cute...

--------------------
Disclaimer: My posts are not meant to personally offend anyone. If you find yourself reading my posts repeatedly, you are kindly asked to seek the help of a professional [Smile]

Posts: 483 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katanga we bass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually my first reaction when I saw this thread was how come Sashyra88 could be so mean as to put cat on the spot like this. The outcome was only inevitable.
I tried to save you Cat but ... Oh well

--------------------
MK is the hottest of all [Big Grin]

Posts: 743 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *The Dark Angel* aka CAT:
Hi everyone, i am sending you e-cards from my e-honeymoon "alone" in Hawaii....... It's the best vacation ever........ sitting by the beach, day & night, drinking e-martinis & meeting new people each day, getting a wonderful e-tan, wearing a different hot bikini every day, attending e-beach parties, e-dancing my ass off all night.

cheers everybody ....... see you when I come back [Big Grin]

Tough luck to the e-grooms [Razz]

This is toooo funny,CAT! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This e-grooms proved themselves totally unworthy!!!!

*back to my traditional Egy wedding planner activities,and most important of all,the search for a huge,bulky dowry*

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra88:

*back to my traditional Egy wedding planner activities,and most important of all,the search for a huge,bulky dowry*

men disappointed me [Frown] ....... I'd rather turn e-Lesbian [Razz]

women are more appreciative [Wink]

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cairobug
Member # 10571

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cairobug   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CAT,

will you e-marry me then? [Wink]

Posts: 483 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is this ES first e-lesbian wedding coming up? [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'd rather turn e-Lesbian [Razz]

*perk*

This could be interesting, tell me more [Big Grin]

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok........ let have an e-lesbian e-wedding?

Any e-brides interested? we can have our e-wedding in e-Hawaii [Smile]

Cairobug your e-proposal is e-accepted...... any e-female else?

--------------------
Femme Fatale

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Don't have issues against homos,but i rather give up my e-wedding planer/facilitator-of-dowry for this one here.
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Don't have issues against homos,but i rather give up my e-wedding planer/facilitator-of-dowry for this one here.

Not to worry, Sash, being the generous, altruistic person I am, I'm going to sacrifice my time and take over this lezbo-fest, er, lesbian e-wedding, after all CAT is a friend, and hey, what are friends for??

I love helping people.

No really.

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
High-Voltage
Member # 10969

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for High-Voltage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

e-xecuse me [Big Grin]
Posts: 238 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cairobug
Member # 10571

Rate Member
So CAT,
who's going to be lipstick?

--------------------
Disclaimer: My posts are not meant to personally offend anyone. If you find yourself reading my posts repeatedly, you are kindly asked to seek the help of a professional [Smile]

VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Ooohh! Ohhh!!!

Will there be leather & handcuffs involved?

How about a Scuba Suit/Gimp Mask combo?

--------------------

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oopps im in the wrong room here !

--------------------

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:
Ooohh! Ohhh!!!

Will there be leather & handcuffs involved?

How about a Scuba Suit/Gimp Mask combo?

yes & the biggest rubber dildos there are [Wink]
cairobug
Member # 10571

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for cairobug   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ewww...i was just asking to know who's wearing the e-dress? [Roll Eyes]
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

woohoo!

Now we're talkin [Wink]

--------------------

VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

quote:
Originally posted by cairobug:

lol she's a wild one that CAT
cairobug
Member # 10571

Rate Member
yes VB she is, and you know just how to get her started ...LOL [Wink]

--------------------

VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Whatever do you mean??

*innocent smile*

--------------------

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by cairobug:

You wear the e-dress while i wear the e-leather pants & e-leather bra [Wink]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
ooops back in the wrong room [Eek!]

'scuse me guys [Big Grin]

henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:

Ayishaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!Have a seat once and for all,will you?????
You are obstructing my view! [Mad] [Eek!] [Mad]

cairobug
Member # 10571

Rate Member
CAT,
you're disappointing me...was hoping we could both wear the e-dresses?? we'll both be fem, k?

note to ayisha: sorry sorry thought this was G-rated...lol [Wink]

--------------------

VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

quote:

*Hands CAT the whip*

Smack her e-booty til she begs for e-mercy.

[Big Grin]

henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

*Hands CAT the whip*

Smack her e-booty til she begs for e-mercy.

[Big Grin]

CAT:he wants you to call him "master". [Big Grin] [Razz] [Big Grin]
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

LOL speaking of lesbian...I guess this candidate is out:
http://i10.tinypic.com/4c2v04i.jpg

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

*takes a cue from Ayisha* [Eek!] [Eek!]

Heads for the e-kitchen for some E-lixor! (yes I said E-lixor not E-licks-her! [Razz]

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
quote:

*takes a cue from Ayisha* [Eek!] [Eek!]

Heads for the e-kitchen for some E-lixor! (yes I said E-lixor not E-licks-her! [Razz]

ah Laura, welcome to the e-kitchen, im just e-washing up [Big Grin]

im always in the e-kitchen washing up at e-parties/lesbian e-weddings [Frown]

sash! im 5', i cant spoil anyones view [Big Grin]

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
quote:
quote:

LOL speaking of lesbian...I guess this candidate is out:
http://i10.tinypic.com/4c2v04i.jpg

Oh my god..... I am an e-Fag [Big Grin]

Got an e-crack [Big Grin]

will show my e-ass [Razz]

happy new year everybody [Wink]

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

oh I have a change of heart........ I need men

men are better..... i realized I'm not into flappers (PUKE)

Can i get the men back? [Frown]

we can still use handcuffs

--------------------
Femme Fatale

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol if handcuffs are in I'm sure Vanilla will be back soon enough [Wink]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
well i hope hes not still waiting for me in my maids outfit in the other thread, coz i cant find the thread [Frown] [Frown]

--------------------

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
well i hope hes not still waiting for me in my maids outfit in the other thread, coz i cant find the thread [Frown] [Frown]

edited

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=012308

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
thanks cinders [Frown] hes either asleep and snoring or dead and snoring [Frown]

--------------------

VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

quote:
oh I have a change of heart........ I need men

men are better..... i realized I'm not into flappers (PUKE)

Can i get the men back? [Frown]

we can still use handcuffs

*PERK*

Handcuffs you say?

I have some nice fluffy handcuffs right here [Smile]

henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Phewwwwwwwwwww,CAT...i'm glad you are into men again.As inmature and bitchy as they might me,i'll take them anyway....LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

I still can't live without them....*sigh* [Wink] [Big Grin] [Razz]

VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

I'm parking my e-ass right here, this is the best thread ever [Big Grin]

--------------------

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
I'm parking my e-ass right here, this is the best thread ever [Big Grin]

Do you want me to e-spank your e-ass with my e-flippers?
[Razz]

VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

quote:
Do you want me to e-spank your e-ass with my e-flippers?
[Razz]

Ohh, KittyCat! Spank you! Spank you very much!

Just use your hands, I've been a very bad boy, and I need e-discipline.

I get to e-spank you later, right? [Razz]

henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Since CAT has gotten back to her preference for guys,i will re-offer myself for e-testing the next e-grooms that might want to parade down this thread.Have to remind you the contendants that i have very professional e-tactics for sampling male merchandise.This CAT deserves the best,so since i'm slightly more experienced than her she has fully trusted me this task.
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Since CAT has gotten back to her preference for guys,i will re-offer myself for e-testing the next e-grooms that might want to parade down this thread.Have to remind you the contendants that i have very professional e-tactics for sampling male merchandise.This CAT deserves the best,so since i'm slightly more experienced than her she has fully trusted me this task.

Sashy, go ahead & take the e-lead [Wink]
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Sashy, go ahead & take the e-lead [Wink]
*jumping up & down with exitement*
[Big Grin] [Wink] [Big Grin] [Wink]

VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Just like a woman to e-build you up, and then e-let ya down.

Alright, back to flap talk.

--------------------

henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Noooo,VB...you cannot runaway from uss...pplz!!!!!
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com