EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » LOOKING FOR A QUALITY PERSON

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: LOOKING FOR A QUALITY PERSON
H-SH
Member # 12714

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for H-SH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DEAR ALL
HAPPY NEW YEAR

WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PERSON THAT CAN WORK AS A PROJECT MANGER , BETTER IF FOREIGNER
AND WE NEED A PRODUCTION MANGER TOO WITH EXPERIENCE
WE WORK IN MARBLE MANUFACTURING DECORATIVE FLOOR MEDALLIONS

THANKS
HAZEM SHOUKRY

HAZEM SHOUKRY DESIGNS
FREE-ZONE NASR CITY
CAIRO EGYPT
TEL: 002 6714901 OR 902
FAX: 002 6714903
EMAIl: info@hazem-shoukry.com
WEB: www.hazem-shoukry.com

Posts: 10 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Âutomatic For The People
Member # 12634

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Âutomatic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
€5,000/month salary and I'm in......... [Big Grin]
Posts: 465 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Better if foreigner"

I'm sure all the foreign people are dying to come work for you after reading your Tourette's style, all CAPS post.

Great website there, chief.

"Engroving"

That'll impress them foreign people, fersure.

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I first saw the title to the post I thought it was another egyptian guy looking for a foreign wife, ES has made me a cynic. and I think VB stole my evil laugh.......... [Razz]
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Âutomatic For The People
Member # 12634

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Âutomatic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh...I missed that. BETTER IF FOREIGNER.
I guess I won't do then:D . Oh well, another one bites the dust.

But seriously what is with those people and foreigners? Why do they think foreigners are that much better?

Posts: 465 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
H-SH
Member # 12714

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for H-SH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THANKS FOR ALL , BUT I WANT TO CLARIFY SOMETHING ,

1) THE WEB SITE DON BY EGYPTIAN LAZY COMPANY , WE PAID THEM MONEY TO MAKE OUR SITE AND THEY DID IT THAT WAY , WHEN WE ASK THEM FOR CHANGING THE SPELLING MISTAKES , THEY SAID IT IS TOO HARD !!!!!!!
WE ARE NOW DOING NEW WEB SITE BY A FOREIGNER COMPANY .

AND WE ARE AFTER FOREIGNER BECAUSE WE TRIED THE NATIONAL WORKERS FOR 20 YEARS ........... AND NOW WE FOND THAT WE DON'T HAVE THE TALENT TO MANGE AND WE DON'T ACCEPT TO LEARN , OUT OF PERSONAL PROBLEMS .......... ( UNPROFESSIONAL )

THAT'S WHY WE NEED THE FOREIGNER .......... AND WE ARE V-WELCOME FOR EGYPTIAN THAT CAN LEAD , COMMUNICATE , AND CREATE ENERGETIC ATMOSPHERE

BY THE WAY WE ARE EGYPTIAN COMPANY THAT PROVED IN 20 YEARS THE LEAD ALL OVER THE WORLD , WE SELL OVERALL THE WORLD
NOW WE NEED THE SYSTEM , BELIEVE ME IT IS THE SYSTEM IN EVERY THING THAT WE NEED NOW , THEY HAVE IT BY DEFAULT WITH SOME EXCEPTIONS ..
SOON VISIT OUR NEW UNMISTAKABLE SITE .

THANKS

Posts: 10 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you do beautiful work i must say [Smile]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by V For Vendetta:
Oh...I missed that. BETTER IF FOREIGNER.
I guess I won't do then:D . Oh well, another one bites the dust.

But seriously what is with those people and foreigners? Why do they think foreigners are that much better?

If a company is trying to get to the world market on a product then good English is essential, maybe thats why? Although it doesnt say English, the website is in English [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amy Johnsons Manky Flappers
Member # 12646

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amy Johnsons Manky Flappers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry, i dont know anyone with the mange talent but i know someone with a mangy twat
Posts: 71 | From: Flapland | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ouch [Eek!]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
H-SH
Member # 12714

Member Rated:
we thoght it is a serias talk , but it is not
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Mr. Shoukry,

welcome to this forum and you quickly realized that this forum attracts some really strange characters.

Well good luck in finding the desired people to fill the vacant positions whether they will be Egyptians and/or foreigners - each individual has its own special skills and qualities - just maybe not the ones you are looking for your company.

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND GOOD BUSINESS TO YOU! [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hazem SH:
we thoght it is a serias talk , but it is not

Learn some English for fucks sake.
Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
H-SH
Member # 12714

Member Rated:
ARE YOU HAPPY FINDING A MISTAKE ??????????
IT IS A REAL SICK .

SERIOUS A-H

Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
ARE YOU HAPPY FINDING A MISTAKE ??????????
IT IS A REAL SICK .

SERIOUS A-H

[Big Grin] lol Wow lots of laughs on ES today!
Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

I think you'd attract the people you're looking for more effectively if you didn't type like a goblin.

--------------------

Bonzo
Member # 12594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonzo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You'll have to pardon some of the people on here who have no manners. I wish my Arabic was half as good as your English, Hazem. If you look closely at VBS's response, you'll find their English isn't perfect either so they have no room to talk.

If I was ready to work in Cairo, I'd have no problem applying for the position myself. You do beautiful work.

Posts: 370 | From: Other side of reality | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea Hazem the fireplace is gorgeous! Do you do residential work? Or just commercial?
Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
H-SH said he was angry at the website developers for the spelling mistakes. Please don't make him feel more pissed about the fact that some semi-literates are ruining the reputation of his business and actually getting paid for it.

H-SH, your products are among some of the most beautiful work I have ever seen. Good luck with everything.

I am sure I will give your company a visit once I'm done buying a house in Cairo. [Wink]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
If a company is trying to get to the world market on a product then good English is essential, maybe thats why? Although it doesnt say English, the website is in English [Big Grin]

The problem here is his pre-emptive exclusion of all Egyptians based on the false assumption that their English is as good as his.
H-SH
Member # 12714

Member Rated:
YES WE DO residential AND commercial
WE DID MANY THINGS IN CAIRO ,J-W MARRIOTT , FOUR-SEASONS ,SONESTA
AND MORE THAN 400 VILLAS IN EGYPT
AND WE HAVE MORE THAN 20 YEARS SENDING PRODUCTS TO THE USA , AND EUROPE .

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
H-SH, please don't shout. [Smile]
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
panman
Member # 12506

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for panman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now this sound interesting ,ive been a builder for 22 years and would like a change .
oh and nice web site H sh.

Posts: 57 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by panman:
Now this sound interesting ,ive been a builder for 22 years and would like a change .
oh and nice web site H sh.

You are a foreigner aren't you?? If so, you just might have yourself a new job [Smile]
Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThePinkCamel
Member # 11718

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThePinkCamel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Geez, could some of you be more rude? He didn't do anything but offer a job position. Yes, I don't like it when people favor foreigners over local workers, however he did explain his reasoning.

Some of you need to grow up.

To the original poster, you might want to try advertising this position with some of the agencies that match jobs with applicants.

Posts: 49 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey H-SH,
I just checked ur site. Wow!! ur stuff is really beautiful. Excellant work!!!

--------------------
"And in the end, the love we take will be equal to the love we make."
~The Beatles~

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
1) THE WEB SITE DON BY EGYPTIAN LAZY COMPANY , WE PAID THEM MONEY TO MAKE OUR SITE AND THEY DID IT THAT WAY , WHEN WE ASK THEM FOR CHANGING THE SPELLING MISTAKES , THEY SAID IT IS TOO HARD !!!!!!!

Sorry, but that's ridiculous. Changing text on a website should be part of the service they are offering you, there's nothing *hard* about it whatsoever.

But it's your job to supply the texts or hire an editor to write / correct them, so actually you can't blame the company for those mistakes. [Wink]

You need a decent corporate design and a more professional looking website if you want to be taken seriously by clients abroad. And you don't need to hire a foreign company for that; there are a few Egyptian companies in Cairo that do excellent work.

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

quote:
Originally posted by Dalia*:
Sorry, but that's ridiculous. Changing text on a website should be part of the service they are offering you, there's nothing *hard* about it whatsoever.

But it's your job to supply the texts or hire an editor to write / correct them, so actually you can't blame the company for those mistakes. [Wink]

You need a decent corporate design and a more professional looking website if you want to be taken seriously by clients abroad. And you don't need to hire a foreign company for that; there are a few Egyptian companies in Cairo that do excellent work.

Heaven's no, he must hire a foreign person, because foreign people sh!t double-fudge chocolate chip ice cream.
High-Voltage
Member # 10969

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for High-Voltage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hazem,

how u doing ? i was in the marble business my self and i have a foriegn friend who fit with your requirments........ i know your work very well and i've seen it in many exhibitions

I just PM you the details

Posts: 238 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
H-SH
Member # 12714

Member Rated:
Thanks High-Voltage pls send his c-v
Dear All
For the site
Most of the spelling mistakes are not text , it is in the main background ( designed in carves to fit the design ) so if we want to change the words they have to change the main structure of the site
it is not text
any way we did a new one and we are happy with it , soon on line

for the job
AGAIN WE ARE OFFERING 2 JOBS PRODUCTION MANGER AND PROJECT MANGER
WE HAVE IN OUR COMPANY 52 EGYPTIAN TALENTED CREATIVE ENGINEERS , ARTISTS , DESIGNERS , IN A V-HIGH LEVEL AND THEY BUILD THE COMPANY IN 20 YEARS SOME OF THEM FROM THE VERY START/ SINCE 1987
AND NOW WE ARE IN A SITUATION OF MOVING IN HORIZONTAL LINE ( MANAGEMENT WISE ) AND TO THE TOP WITH ORDERS AND INQUIRES .
BECAUSE OF THAT WE HAVE TO MAKE SOME UPGRADE AND USING NEW WAY OF MANAGEMENT .professional and easy
AGAIN IF ANY EGYPTIAN ENGINEER NEED THE JOB WE ARE V-WELCOME / WAITING FOR C-V'S
I THING PART OF SUCCESS COMING FROM USING FOREIGNER EXPERIENCE AND ENERGY .
send to :
info@hazem-shoukry.com

Sameh A
Member # 12271

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sameh A     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hazem ,

I wonder why you insist on " foreigners " ???!!!!

You should evaluate the job seekers depending on their talents and experience , not on nationality !!!

Really strange !!!!!

Sameh

--------------------
Sameh

Posts: 106 | From: Cairo - Egypt | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
High-Voltage
Member # 10969

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for High-Voltage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sameh,

the guy said it many times that he tried with egyptians but he didn't get the required resaults
so he has a good point now to try with foriegn managment..........

Posts: 238 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
H-SH
Member # 12714

Member Rated:
we are not insisting on " foreigners "
it is better if Egyptian engineer with management , EXPERIENCE AND ENERGY ( personality is the key )

we need a man for the production department and architect female in project management .
H-SH

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by H-SH:
and architect female in project management .
H-SH

Oh, why suddenly a female ONLY for the specific job requirement? To bring more feminine ideas into the projects? Just wondering.....
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
H-SH
Member # 12714

Member Rated:
WHY SUSPICIOUS ?
WE HAVE AN (Architect Female In Project Management "Department
AND SHE NEEDS ASSISTANT

WE DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH A MALE , BUT BETTER IF FEMALE .OK

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by H-SH:
WHY SUSPICIOUS ?
WE HAVE AN (Architect Female In Project Management "Department
AND SHE NEEDS ASSISTANT

WE DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH A MALE , BUT BETTER IF FEMALE .OK

Oh I am not suspicious but now the person will be only an 'assistant' which means way less pay, more work and no control over the projects.

And you need a female because of cultural reasons - and this is so typical for Egypt. In Western countries an IMPOSSIBLE requirement.

newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
And you need a female because of cultural reasons - and this is so typical for Egypt. In Western countries an IMPOSSIBLE requirement.

As the job is in Egypt, and its an Egyptian woman the assistant will be working with, isn't it nice that a female architect can maintain her own cultural norms, and ask for a female assistant. Not only does she get the chance to work with someone she feels comfortable with, she will also be avoiding the perennial work-place problem of working with someone who may be trying to hit on her while she is working with them, and she is also increasing the job opportunities for women to work in a good environment! [Smile]
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
That's what my point was, newcomer, and at the same time how strange to take these kind of facts into account when announcing an open vacancy.

BTW, after all the female architect could be married and the husband does not want her close working with males at work.

It's a sad sad world, isn't it? Where people are degraded because of nationality and gender upon applying for a job - Egypt has a long way to go.....

Oh and of course their should be team work involved, both parties don't have to like (lot of times you have the problem by putting women together they chat a lot while they supposed to work - I know that simply out of experience! Women just love to 'communitate' more! [Wink] ) but respect each other and the work of the individual and after all the outcome - the product and ON TIME - is very important.

And Mr. Shoukry, all the best in finding the suitable manpower to fill in the vacant positions at your company. [Smile]

Sameh A
Member # 12271

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sameh A     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
H-SH , I think you should contact an employment office , a kind of " head hunter " [Smile]

Sorry , I'm in the financial field....Don't have experience in the marble business.....

But try Skill Link for example......

You need a skilled professional , so , you should try companies or websites related to career and employment......

I wish you good luck [Smile]

--------------------
Sameh

Posts: 106 | From: Cairo - Egypt | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:

It's a sad sad world, isn't it? Where people are degraded because of nationality and gender upon applying for a job - Egypt has a long way to go.....

My very good friend, A., who holds a PhD in one of the most delicate fields of Medicine, was turned down by a Catholic German University, who were desperate to have her, just because she wasn't Catholic.

With all the democracy and equality crap they're chanting all day, Germany has a longer way to go.

Roosh
Member # 12787

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear mr. Hazem:
i saw your work in a catalogue and i was very impressed. i have never seen such elegant designs. right now ur website does not work on my pc, and i was wondering if u can send me the new website. i also want to know if u have a showroom other than the factory or not. i also wanted to know the price range for a simple design for a floor in a residential apt.
i am really happy i found u here by coinsidence so i can ask u these questions.
thanx a lot, and happy new year.
Roosh

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com