EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Where is Vanilla? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Where is Vanilla?
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 10 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been looking for Vanillabullshit, and I finally found him on YOUTUBE!
He visited the Emirates a while back, and I have the video, thought you would like a gander:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zVckTVuSpo

(don't be mad for me showing your video VB, you were so proud when we filmed you!) [Wink]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
10/10 for courage VB [Big Grin] now get back here!

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:

Hehe, did you read the comments on the video?

I really don't know what those tourists are thinking when they jump into a local dance circle and make total kamongols of themselves.

It reminds me of the foreign ladies who do that with belly dancers in hotels. Really pathetic. Please ladies, don't do this!!!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
quote:

I really don't know what those tourists are thinking when they jump into a local dance circle and make total kamongols of themselves.

It reminds me of the foreign ladies who do that with belly dancers in hotels. Really pathetic. Please ladies, don't do this!!!

yea I've seen some of them, too....very funny. [Big Grin]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Ohhhh,sad,MK...as much as i love bellydancing(or because of that precisely)i`ve never done that thing of getting up on stage with the dancer to make a fool to give the audience a laugh....sad,sad [Frown] [Eek!] [Frown]
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's the problem if foreign women try belly-dancing during a show? Actually it's standard procedure of a belly dancer to pic a 'foreign victim' - I think it's funny and no one expects an A1 performance. I tried it myself.

And seriously I'd rather get picked up for belly-dancing for three minutes than to get chosen by one of the Derwish dancers anytime! Puke!!! [Razz]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah i want to know where vanilla is too .come back to us you funny person( [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROFL VB, that's was cool [Smile]

--------------------
Femme Fatale

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *Tiger$lily*:
I tried it myself.

Please Please take pictures next time.

We will love to see that.

The funniest I saw was from a polish gurl. Kinda reminded me of Egyptian muppet show called Elela el kebeera. There was a belly dancer in that show.

Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
What's the problem if foreign women try belly-dancing during a show? Actually it's standard procedure of a belly dancer to pic a 'foreign victim' - I think it's funny and no one expects an A1 performance. I tried it myself.

And seriously I'd rather get picked up for belly-dancing for three minutes than to get chosen by one of the Derwish dancers anytime! Puke!!! [Razz]

Yeah,Tigerlilly,i know too,is "standard procedure" in the West,but i've never been brave enough to stand to dance when been picked to. [Big Grin] I can get tremendously shy in a moment like that,as much as i enjoy bellydancing. [Frown]
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

I thought that wasn't too bad for an amateur actually ...
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
He visited the Emirates a while back, and I have the video, thought you would like a gander:

(don't be mad for me showing your video VB, you were so proud when we filmed you!) [Wink]

I dance even worse than that dude.
Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by _Masrawi_:

Me neither but still, I would rather stick to my chair if I were her.

Personally I don't mind big women exposing themselves but because I know that people mock them because of their size, I would be extra careful if I were one. Unless you know what you're doing, like her for example, don't even start. She's biggish, but she looks great!! But I have never seen a white woman belly dance well, so it's not a fair comparison anyway.

Hey, over belly dance, these women are killing me, are they famous? I love them!! I dance similar to them, but of course not that good. Yousra Hanem??? and Rinalda????

I mean 5 minutes a day of that and you don't need a gym at all!

To hell with yoga and pilates and jogging and ballet and all forms of sport if one can dance like them!!!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:
quote:

Ohhh,finally...mr.sex-bomb in person revisited. [Big Grin] [Wink] [Razz]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

To hell with yoga and pilates and jogging and ballet and all forms of sport if one can dance like them!!!

*Puts Yoga DVD away, gets out Belly Dancing DVD*
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by LaZeeZ:
a polish gurl reminded me of Elela el kebeera.

LOL
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Me neither but still, I would rather stick to my chair if I were her.

Personally I don't mind big women exposing themselves but because I know that people mock them because of their size, I would be extra careful if I were one. Unless they know what you're doing, like her for example, don't even start. She's biggish, but she looks great!! But I have never seen a white woman belly dance well, so it's not a fair comparison anyway.

Hey, over belly dance, these women are killing me, are they famous? I love them!! I dance similar to them, but of course not that good. Yousra Hanem??? and Rinalda????

i am not really into watching belly dancing videos (nor live for that matter) ... however, i have this one clip on my laptop that i simply can't get enough off. I have also never missed an opportunity to show off this woman's belly dancing abilities to friends and acquaintances. Luckily for you guys, someone has uploaded it onto youtube:

Masrawi's Ultimate Belly Dancing Video

Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:

I've seen her before. Wasn't too impressed.

And this means you haven't watched my links.

Mine are better [Razz]

But I can tell you're an ass-guy. [Wink]

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
quote:

Mine are better [Razz]

I've actually clicked on your links but didn't watch them ... since i've watched them before. obviously i wasn't too impressed the first time to want watch them again.

Two things i want you to take note off in the video:

1. do u see how the cameraman keeps focusing on the musician who stopped playing the instrument and was staring at her?

2. that move she does where she is tip-toeing and moving her hips at the same time. very novel, in my opinion.

Last but not least, i am an ass guy ... the dancer's ass is a little too big for my taste, but i'll take a nice ass over shapely boobs any day. [Wink]

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Masrawi, the way you spoke of her made me expect a reincarnation of Tahya Kareoka, Samya Gamal, and Naema Akef all together in one woman.

I was about to take off my shirt in case it gets so hot.

Anyway, the Saidi men have deceived you. Since when do they bring hot stuff in that sabat and offer them to the cairens?

Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Lazeez,

Rewatch the video keeping in mind that she is Lebanese (and not Egyptian as one is lead to believe) ... Don't you just love her now?

henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Mine are better [Razz]

Mk,we need to exchange bdancing videos/youtubes.I have several on my home pc.
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
I've actually clicked on your links but didn't watch them ... since i've watched them before.

Oh I thought you said you didn't watch belly dance videos [Razz]

Who's the best Egyptian belly dancer nowadays BTW?

henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Ok,to you guys here since i read Masrawi describe himself an ass-guy instead of boob-guy.
Which one of you guys prefers asses?
Which one of you prefer boobs???

Just an informal poll here.

But you have to choose ONLY one of the two.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:

Rewatch the video keeping in mind that she is Lebanese (and not Egyptian as one is lead to believe) ... Don't you just love her now?

[Big Grin]

Racists!

I don't know why we can never compete with these women. I do admit they are femininity bombs!!

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
quote:
I've actually clicked on your links but didn't watch them ... since i've watched them before.

Oh I thought you said you didn't watch belly dance videos [Razz]

Who's the best Egyptian belly dancer nowadays BTW?

I said "I am not really into watching belly dancing videos" and did not say "I don't watch belly dancing videos" ... a technicality perhaps, but it's true ... I am not really into it.

No clue as to who is the best nowadays, but the impression i get is that a lot of foreigners are in that field these days.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
the Saidi men have deceived you. Since when do they bring hot stuff in that sabat and offer them to the cairens?

Hey LaZeeZ, a bunch of Saidis have just bought a piece of land from my mom in Cairo and paid her 90,000 US DOLLARS for it in cash.

They were wearing galabayas during the purchase process. But didn't carry the money in a sabat though.

Where would Saidis get so much money from?

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
quote:

[Big Grin]

Racists!

I don't know why we can never compete with these women. I do admit they are femininity bombs!!

ya dilli, ya dilli ... [Smile]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
ya dilli, ya dilli ... [Smile]

Shoo ya Joooohny? [Razz]
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
MK,when you say Saidis,you mean people from Upper Egypt?Correct me if needed,pplz.
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
But then again, Lebanese men are terribly hot too, soh! [Razz]
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Lebanese men are good looking ... BUT they're effeminate. A very negative quality for a boyfriend.

Lebanese women are good looking ... BUT they're slutty. A very positive quality for a girlfriend.

Oooops ... Masrawi is guilty of generalizing!

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can't be any worse than this arab break dancer:
[Big Grin]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT46Dj7O_i0

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

quote:
Lazeez,

I have to admit I didn't watch all of it. The Saidi men turned me off and I thought I will see a snake coming from the sabat. I mean if she was too good the saidi will be kidnapping her not delivering her to us.

Ya khosaret el regalla

Well I know you're into Lebanese gurls but you forgot I'm not that into them. unfortunately Syrians didn't make many Belly dancers.

Hey I wonder sometimes what are we doing on an Egyptian forum with that much non Egyptian inclination.

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

quote:
quote:
the Saidi men have deceived you. Since when do they bring hot stuff in that sabat and offer them to the cairens?

Hey LaZeeZ, a bunch of Saidis have just bought a piece of land from my mom in Cairo and paid her 90,000 US DOLLARS for it in cash.

They were wearing galabayas during the purchase process. But didn't carry the money in a sabat though.

Where would Saidis get so much money from?

And in a couple of years they will make 10 times the money they paid out of it.

Makes you miss the saidi of the old days when you can sell them a pice of the moon and they would be happy. Now they are the Jews of America.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra88:
MK,when you say Saidis,you mean people from Upper Egypt?Correct me if needed,pplz.

Yes, correct. They are the subject of a whole culture of jokes. A Saidi is a synonym of "stupid" and "stubborn" and "too proud" and "too protective of his honor (women)" .

I used to HATE jokes about Saidis until I went to work in Luxor and dealt with them on daily basis. Now I dare say they deserve all they get. [Cool]

One thing they are famous for is honor killing and blood feuds. Here's a common example!!!

henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
I find Egy men handsome.
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:

Hey I wonder sometimes what are we doing on an Egyptian forum with that much non Egyptian inclination.

a lot.

most importantly, we aren't being hypocrites ... a rare quality lacking among egyptians these days.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:

I like this forum's international character. I don't like pure Egyptian message boards.

Hey LaZeeZ, why don't you join a Syrian message board? [Wink]

seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:
quote:

worse than this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXy200tzPlo

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
quote:

I like this forum's international character. I don't like pure Egyptian message boards.

i dont think they have Syrian message boards ... u surely mean Syrian massage board.
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Yes, correct. They are the subject of a whole culture of jokes. A Saidi is a synonym of "stupid" and "stubborn" and "too proud" and "too protective of his honor (women)" .

I used to HATE jokes about Saidis until I went to work in Luxor and dealt with them on daily basis. Now I dare say they deserve all they get. [Cool]

One thing they are famous for is honor killing and blood feuds. Here's a common example!!!

When i read Saidi i usually think of the music and dance i've known them for.I mean,like when you listen to Egy folkloric music and find one termed as "Saidi". [Cool]
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

quote:

I joined Italian forum before and like ES it was full of British and American women seeking translation for the famous 'Good morning baby I will get my divorce soon and come to marry you' sentences.

I have no interest in those women nor in the Italian men. Needless to say Italian politics or sport.

As for Syrians, considering that my only interest about Syria is their women, If I join one I will sound like some of the Egyptian guys who come here and throw their email addresses everywhere with their age and phone numbers.

I do know some Syrians though and have close relationships plus I do visit their and that's all I care about.

I think it's a man thing or maybe Egyptian man thing that we don't care much about exploring the culture of the women we like unlike women who like men and go everywhere trying to know what kind of food they like and how to say so and such in their languages.

Too much wasting time on exploring cultures that I prefer to use in exploring them in bed [Big Grin]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I have no interest ....... in the Italian men .

Thank god for that. [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
can't be any worse than this arab break dancer:
[Big Grin]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT46Dj7O_i0

LOL, that was funny. I don't need to watch a comedy anymore tonight! [Smile]

BTW, my ex used to do breakdancing also (in his younger years of course), he was even in an Egy film doing that kind of stuff.....

Once we were on Dahab on vacation he really injured his knee bad while dancing and he had hell of pain, we've been visiting the doctor daily and returned earlier as planned back to Cairo, the holiday was futsch but luckily he progressed quickly again to the better.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Tinky Winky.. Dipsy.. Laa Laa.. PO!
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
I joined Italian forum before and like ES it was full of British and American women seeking translation for the famous 'Good morning baby I will get my divorce soon and come to marry you' sentences.

LOL!

Ya lahwi, SOME of these women are like the greatest plague earth has known!

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Topic: Where is Vanilla?

BTW, anyone knows where male-cleaner is???? [Embarrassed]

henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
quote:

Maybe male-cleaner got a job. [Roll Eyes]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Maybe male-cleaner got a job. [Roll Eyes]
maybe thats where VB is [Wink]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com