EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Tream Lefty's Virtual Baby Shower

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tream Lefty's Virtual Baby Shower
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, yes, Tream Lefty has one more week to go before she will hold her beloved baby boy in her arms. We are excited just as much as you are!

Let's use this thread to come together and wish her all the best for delivery.

What would you like to tell her? Any advises? And what's your E-gift for the baby?

Tream Lefty, here is a little poem from your baby to you:

http://www.welcomebaby.com/Download/A_Wish_From_Baby.pdf

Wishing you all the best for next week. [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm bringing the punch!
As my gift I will give her lots of diapers and some cute little newborn baby clothes. Also the new mother should have SOMETHING for herself so maybe a new little nightgown so she she can feel pretty while exhausting herself with the baby!
After all, it's ok to feel exhausted as long as you look GREAT!
[Big Grin]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrsC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
wish her all the best for delivery.

what's your E-gift

E-pidural!
Posts: 549 | From: charm el feikh? | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll send her a Cyber Nanny [Big Grin]

Hope all goes well x

Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BABY - (A wee Bit)

A wee bit of heaven

drifted down from above…

A handful of happiness,

A heart full of love,

The mystery of life,

so scared and sweet…

The giver of joy,

so deep and complete.

Precious and priceless,

so lovable too

The worlds sweetest miracle,

baby, is you.

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yikes! I better get shopping! Be back later [Smile]
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, thank you guys. [Smile] Best wishes to all the new moms and moms-to-be.

I will definitely take C up on that e-pidural. [Big Grin]

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*thinking*... [Roll Eyes] ...an e-male cleaner? [Big Grin]
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Post partum pedicures from Coz and baby Coz. Sometimes all you really need, is a set of pretty feet to make you feel better.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok.....here's mine:

The kits that make molds of the little baby feet and hands. In little sivler boxes.

I make this little bonnet from a hanky. Put on babies head when you take it home. Later when he/she marries you take out a couple of stitches and voila.......it's a hanky for the bride. Has a little verse that goes with it.

I always make a quilt.

A little basket of bath goodies. [Smile]

Mabrook TL. [Smile]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrsC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sheba76:

The kits that make molds of the little baby feet and hands.

oh i agree... i have many... but why stop there? please excuse advertising (not soliciting mods) but here is my son!!!

http://www.firstimpressions.org.uk/index.html

Posts: 549 | From: charm el feikh? | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Refresh...... all the best to you Snoozin..... soon you will be a mother!!!

I am wishing you to have a wonderful loving bond with your son a lifetime long! [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ Already happened. All is fine.
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tream Lefty`s baby was born this morning.Both mother and baby are doing fine!
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
aaahhh...congrats.

surely he should be called valentine?!

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh how wonderful!!! Congratulations!!!

[Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations! Woo hoo! We now have an official ES baby! [Wink]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations Mr and Mrs Tream Lefty on the arrival of your baby. [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korven.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so happy but I don't even know why ...
Posts: 1167 | From: Homelandless | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congrats Tream Lefty, im so very happy for you on your new arrival.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anyone heard how Tream lefty and baby are doing??

--------------------

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tream Lefty is up and awake with fussy baby and having trouble breastfeeding. [Big Grin]

But all is cool......he's the cutest little creature on the planet. [Smile]

Thanks for asking. [Smile]

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

if you have any advice Lefty, shoot it over! [Big Grin]
congrats again on your angel [Wink]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Oh, don't worry, you and baby gonna find a rhythm together. Usually babies will cry for food in the beginning every three to four hours.

All the best.

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
I feel for you Tream, I remember well breast feeding my youngest. The little leach as i called her then stayed attached to me every evening from 5 pm to 11pm,, She also gave me some trouble latching on in the very beginning but the nurses had me put a little sugared water on the nipple and then try, they seem to take to it better that way.

--------------------

poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] Congrats! Snoozin [Smile]

http://www.proflowers.com/

Posts: 461 | From: Kelantan, Malaysia | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Tream Lefty
so glad to hear youre news, I had no i dea you already gave birth to youre darling little boy
Well so many congratulations, and good luck, when will it be my time i wonder?
xxxxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com