EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » She's Hot! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: She's Hot!
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katanga we bass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As I started off with youtube stuff. I will leave with some classics [Big Grin]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx7eU9sKulE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1JuX7ammXE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GhhjEpKv5U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pviIFrEB5Zk

Peace all! [Smile]

--------------------
MK is the hottest of all [Big Grin]

Posts: 743 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soma
Member # 12876

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soma   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahaha welldon, you think you add something new okay this kind of kids saying be grow be a man , i say my opinion , so don't comment like still not grow up , i'm 30 years old , i'm man not girl like every one think , so tell me how you can show me that in YOUTUBE hahaha , you know what it's maybe arnold hahaha what muscles you talk bout , i didn't see any new you add , so yes better you sleep well and how you can take my bolit out ? i think the PROs and messangers are stop coming , so you new teatcher for behaive
look i'm ignor your comment , if you treat good maybe i can talk to you again MR superman brrrr

Posts: 88 | From: cairo | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MK, yeah I have danced it for more than 15 minutes... I have studied many many forms of dance. If I thought a career dancing bharatanatyam was going to pay the bills, you might have found me scholarship-bound to India after the AP exams... alas, we can only live so many incarnations of ourselves.
I was serious about the Flamenco, someday when I get old and crazy maybe I will ditch my belongings and take to the streets with an open trunk and gray haired partner and a pair of castanets. heehee.
So, entitled as I am to my opinion, and after studying and having personal experience in these things, I still find BD vulgar. I prefer there to be a storyline, movement that signifies something that the educated audience understands, and an intricate relationship with the music, at the very least. Then, disciplined study of the form makes its performer as a professional athlete, every muscle's move, every shift of the eye working in perfect collaboration with the whole.
Have fun bellydancing, I would rather just order a pole. lol.

Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by QueenBee:
MK, yeah I have danced it for more than 15 minutes... I have studied many many forms of dance. If I thought a career dancing bharatanatyam was going to pay the bills, you might have found me scholarship-bound to India after the AP exams... alas, we can only live so many incarnations of ourselves.
I was serious about the Flamenco, someday when I get old and crazy maybe I will ditch my belongings and take to the streets with an open trunk and gray haired partner and a pair of castanets. heehee.
So, entitled as I am to my opinion, and after studying and having personal experience in these things, I still find BD vulgar. I prefer there to be a storyline, movement that signifies something that the educated audience understands, and an intricate relationship with the music, at the very least. Then, disciplined study of the form makes its performer as a professional athlete, every muscle's move, every shift of the eye working in perfect collaboration with the whole.
Have fun bellydancing, I would rather just order a pole. lol.

Fair enough. On my side of the tracks, I have always found no much difference between watching a Flamenco dancer performing and observing someone going through a tonic-clonic seizure. Totally robotic and often annoying. Let alone tap dance (unless done by Mr. Bojangles and the genius likes) .

Let the women celebrate their bodies for God's sake!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
I mean QB, although the origins of the modern Belly Dance are not known for certain, there's strong evidence that it originates from the old religion called Mother Goddess Religion. In which the belly of the woman is the center of life. The rituals of that religion included doing dances for the Mother Goddess (Osiris), and it was meant to be done with bare feet to get direct energy from mother earth. Maybe the costumes have to with the ancient Egyptian attire, but I'm not sure.

Have you ever belly-danced intensively for 15 minutes or more?

To be a skilled belly-dancer is an extreme workout for the trunk muscles, let alone the arms and legs. Yes of course many commercial belly-dancers are vulgar and give a bad name to it, but it's an art- whether you like it or not- and as Kara said, we can't argue about personal taste.

I have two Dutch friends who took ballet as children and now belly-dance and they tell me it's a different kind of workout that they love to combine with ballet.

When a woman belly-dances, she makes a statement of being proud of her femininity and being in total harmony with her body.

Of course it doesn't have to be done in front of a bunch of horny men. In my opinion, it's best done when nobody is watching. [Wink]

YAYYYYYY,YAAYYYYYYYYY for MK.....as always soooo knowledgable...YAYYYYYYY!!! [Big Grin] [Wink]
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by magnona777:
She wasnt THAT hot.. and her moves were OKAY.. I have seen much better [Razz]

magnona
I´m with you about that we´ve seen A LOT BETTER moves/bdancers than her.The hotness thing i leave for the guys. [Big Grin] [Razz]
But the gal dances pretty normal.

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by soma:
YOU FINISH GUYS ABOUT INSULTING ME , SO THAN YOU FOR EVERY ONE , YOU PEOPLE ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW ABOUT ALL EGYPTAIN, I'M NOT BIG FAN OF MUBARK OR CAVEMAN OR WHAT EVER , WHAT THIS SICK SUBJECT YOU SIT AND GIVE TIME FOR LIKE HOW MY ASS SHECKING ? OR HOW DO I LOOK SO SEXY ? OH GOD , HOPE WE TALK ABOUT REAL PROBLEMS IN EGYPT LIKE FREE , OUR TRAET MORE AND MORE BUT YOU LOOK AT YOUTUBE AND WOW HEY GUYS IT'S SO HOT IT'S SEXY AND EVERY ONE LEARN ABOUT HOW TO HAVE FEW FORUMS TALK LIKE EXPERIENCE , I DIDN'T MEAN EVERY MEN LOOK AT THIS STUFF GOING CRAZY BUT I SEE THERE MORE COMMENT SAID THAT ? IS THAT GIVE YOU ANY GOOD STEP FOR YOUR LIFE ? WOW I THINK I HAVE TO JUST READ THIS COMMENTS AND SEE HOW OUR HUMANITY GO TO CRAB ? SO THE GOD BLESS YOU GUYS

bla bla bla [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
MK the Most Interlectual , you really good , you can talk like gang guys look if you start that or not it's not make me made i used too that from people like you i just want to say a message and you too have to shire me that but in INTERNET no limits for say that what do you said ,in other mean if i see you in real you can't fight but because you are behind the screen do what you want it's not honor to be a man , i can easly insulting you and anyone i want but it's not honor and i raise in bolit way maybe you didn't have in your family , that's all MK the Most Interlectual
thank you for listening

You wanna fight, huh, huh?

I no hide behind screen. I man wiz or wizout screen. I can show you who za man is..

I am honor to be man. I honor to be strong wiz muscles. I can beat you up really hard. I can make a bolite out of you. If you want to talk bolitics, I am za man for you.

You petter respect me!!

(ROFL @ myself!!!)

hahahahahahahahahahaha [Big Grin]

Yo is za man [Wink]

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Fair enough. On my side of the tracks, I have always found no much difference between watching a Flamenco dancer performing and observing someone going through a tonic-clonic seizure. Totally robotic and often annoying. Let alone tap dance (unless done by Mr. Bojangles and the genius likes) .

Let the women celebrate their bodies for God's sake! [/qb]

hehehe that's cool [Big Grin]
I hate the Flamenco [Roll Eyes]

Ironborn
Member # 12020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, you chicks are mean for making fun of Soma for his English [Razz]

~Alistair

--------------------
Lies fade like smoke when uncovered..but Truth, burns like fire.

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
I like flamenco,too,and whenever i'm in Spain i care and go to watch good flamenco dancers,specially in Granada(south of Spain)but no dance has caught my interest to the extent of studyng it and try to learn it as bellydance.And as MK says,you can do it for yourself or close friends only.Drooling pervs don't need to watch.
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra88:
Drooling pervs don't need to watch.

Sexy is in the groin of the beholder. [Cool]
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahahaha
Soma, may you be tied to a chair with a thousand Can-Can girls dancing the night away [Big Grin] [Razz]

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
MK the Most Interlectual , you really good , you can talk like gang guys look if you start that or not it's not make me made i used too that from people like you i just want to say a message and you too have to shire me that but in INTERNET no limits for say that what do you said ,in other mean if i see you in real you can't fight but because you are behind the screen do what you want it's not honor to be a man , i can easly insulting you and anyone i want but it's not honor and i raise in bolit way maybe you didn't have in your family , that's all MK the Most Interlectual
thank you for listening

Translation: I drink antifreeze for breakfast.
Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrsC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Conditioned:
Damn, you chicks are mean for making fun of Soma for his English [Razz]

~Alistair

oh! i was wondering what it was!
Posts: 549 | From: charm el feikh? | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This list is long, sorry, but dance related. [Wink]
Where DO they come up with some of these names?

Types of Dance

abstract dance
alegrias
allemande
ballet
ballo
ballroom dance
barn dance
basse danse
beguine
belly dance
bergamasca
Bharat Natya
bocane
bolero
bop
bossa nova
bourree
breakdown
bugaku
bunny hop
bunny hug
cachucha
cakewalk
canary
cancan
carioca
carmagnole
cha-cha
Charleston
clog
conga
contredanse
cotillion
country dance
courante
czardas
dancercise
djanger
ecossaise
fandango
farandole
flamenco
fling
foxtrot
galliard
galop
gavote
ghost dance
gigue
gopak
habanera
haka
Highland fling
hoedown
hop
hora
hula
hussle
interpretive dance
jazz dance
jig
jitterbug
joropo
jota
juba
kathak
kazatsky
kebiyar
khon
kolo
Lambeth walk
legong
limbo
lindy
macarena
malaguena
mambo
manipuri
maxixe
mazurka
merengue
Mexican hat dance
minute
modern dance
morris dance
one-step
ox dance
pas de deux
paso doble
passacaghlia
pavane
peabody
polka
polonaise
quadrille
rain dance
reel
rigadoon
round dance
rumba
salsa
saltarello
samba
saraband
schottische
seguidilla
shag
shimmy
shuffle
siciliano
skirt dance
slow dance
snake dance
soft-shoe
square dance
stomp
swing
sword dance
tambourin
tango
tap dance
tarantella
Texas two-step
toe dance
trepak
turkey trot
two-step
villanella
Virginia reel
waltz
Washington Post
west coast swing
zapateado

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Abstract dance??

Is that where you stand around in a contorted position and make like a Dali painting?

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HARAM! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Ps. OK, I am a jealous witch: I want to shake my booty like those fallen women!!!!! YEAH BABY! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehehe I'm with you Karah Mia. [Big Grin]

I will dance for my husband. Nothing wrong with that.

[Wink]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, I don't know all of these. But here is my assumptions.

two-step: dance is done with basically 2 steps
turkey trot: cuz you look like a turkey lol
Texas two-step: Texas style
tap dance- watch it you'll see series of taps
sword dance: done with sword
shimmie: cuz you shimmy
rain dance: they dance to bring rain
shag: hehehe
salsa: cuz it's spicy?
Mexican hat dance: done around a mexican hat
(sombrero)
barn dance: dance in barn
ballroom dance: done in ballroom
bunny hop: you hop like a bunny
interpretive: one's interpretation of a dance

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Hooraayyy for the fallen!!!!
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a confession to make. I love belly dancing as a manifestation of femininity and sex appeal - but - in front of my husband only (OK, did that also at his b-day party in front of his family but I was fully dressed and they fell on the floor dying with laughter). Sadly, when I do try this hot and bothersome dance in front of my husband instead of getting hot and bothered he asks me what kind of stomach ache I have today. [Big Grin] However, I will take those belly dancing classes and then watch out y'all! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's indeed a talent and not for everyone. for example Samia Gamal performance was so capitative but watching some European gurl belly dancing gives me testicles ache
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
quote:
It's indeed a talent and not for everyone. for example Samia Gamal performance was so capitative but watching some European gurl belly dancing gives me testicles ache
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only a man would say this. LOL
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LaZeeZ:

Thanks Laz. From now on I will perform in the bathroom and ony for me-self! [Razz] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
This list is long, sorry, but dance related. [Wink]
Where DO they come up with some of these names?

Types of Dance

abstract dance
alegrias
allemande
ballet
ballo
ballroom dance
barn dance
basse danse
beguine
belly dance
bergamasca
Bharat Natya
bocane
bolero
bop
bossa nova
bourree
breakdown
bugaku
bunny hop
bunny hug
cachucha
cakewalk
canary
cancan
carioca
carmagnole
cha-cha
Charleston
clog
conga
contredanse
cotillion
country dance
courante
czardas
dancercise
djanger
ecossaise
fandango
farandole
flamenco
fling
foxtrot
galliard
galop
gavote
ghost dance
gigue
gopak
habanera
haka
Highland fling
hoedown
hop
hora
hula
hussle
interpretive dance
jazz dance
jig
jitterbug
joropo
jota
juba
kathak
kazatsky
kebiyar
khon
kolo
Lambeth walk
legong
limbo
lindy
macarena
malaguena
mambo
manipuri
maxixe
mazurka
merengue
Mexican hat dance
minute
modern dance
morris dance
one-step
ox dance
pas de deux
paso doble
passacaghlia
pavane
peabody
polka
polonaise
quadrille
rain dance
reel
rigadoon
round dance
rumba
salsa
saltarello
samba
saraband
schottische
seguidilla
shag
shimmy
shuffle
siciliano
skirt dance
slow dance
snake dance
soft-shoe
square dance
stomp
swing
sword dance
tambourin
tango
tap dance
tarantella
Texas two-step
toe dance
trepak
turkey trot
two-step
villanella
Virginia reel
waltz
Washington Post
west coast swing
zapateado

kathak
thats MI GENTES dance. [Smile] very innocent indeed.

i love flamenco too, i would kill to learn how to flamenco. i went to spain when i was 16, and i was amazed at the shows we went and saw. i begged my parents to buy me one of the dresses, but they werent too keen on dropping 800 bucks for something i couldnt actually use too often.

and didnt flamenco develop from belly dancing? they just decided to wear some more clothing? i thought it developed when spain was andalusia... even those little clapper things are the same. (well the belly dancing ones are metal, and the flamenco ones are... wood? maybe.)

Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
<i thought it developed when spain was andalusia..>

Hibbah
Andalusia is just part of Spain.Spain is the country.Andalusia is the Southern part of Spain that had 800 years of Moorish ocupation.This way they got to have the Moorish-Arabic roots that now prevail,Granada being the most influenced by this ocupation. Have to say that the inhabitants of Spain during those years got to believe that Spain consisted only of Andalusia.

henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Sashyra88:
[QB] <i thought it developed when spain was andalusia..>

Hibbah
Andalusia is just part of Spain.Spain is the country.Andalusia is the region known as Southern Spain that had 800 years of Moorish ocupation.This way they got to have the Moorish-Arabic roots that now prevail,Granada being the most influenced by this ocupation. Have to say that the inhabitants of Spain during those years got to believe that Spain consisted only of Andalusia. [Smile] [Cool]

*frequent Granada(Spain)visitor here*

NourHayati
Member # 5507

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NourHayati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sheba76:
Ok I normally don't refer to other women as HOT. But she just is. She is so beautiful. I want to look like her. [Wink]

Don't watch the very begininng. Get into the middle or towards the end. Wish I could make my butt look like that while wiggling like that.
[Frown] LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53qYEaPXTvQ&mode=related&search=

[Big Grin]

I think she has the technique, but she lacks sensuality. After all, belly dance is about being sensual to attract the opposite sex. This girl, though, is quite pretty and I like her hair [Wink]
Posts: 327 | From: balad alnour | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korven.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DE7K 3ALLA EL DO2OUN WE YALLA !!!
Posts: 1167 | From: Homelandless | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korven.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NourHayati:
quote:
Originally posted by sheba76:
Ok I normally don't refer to other women as HOT. But she just is. She is so beautiful. I want to look like her. [Wink]

Don't watch the very begininng. Get into the middle or towards the end. Wish I could make my butt look like that while wiggling like that.
[Frown] LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53qYEaPXTvQ&mode=related&search=

[Big Grin]

I think she has the technique, but she lacks sensuality. After all, belly dance is about being sensual to attract the opposite sex. This girl, though, is quite pretty and I like her hair [Wink]
LOL, 99% OF THEM HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT SENSUALITY

IT IS PURE BUSINESS, THEY ARE WITH ANY MUSIC THEY ARE USUALLY COUNTING THE STEPS AND THE WIGGLES AND MULIPLYING THEM BY THE SQUARE AREA OF SKIN THEY SHOW TO GET TO THE TOTAL SUM OF PAYMENT THEY DESERVE AND THEN COMPARE IT TO WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO GET WHICH IS PRESET AND CALCULATE THE LOSS AND THE PROPHIT BALANCES,

THAT IS BELLY DANCING IN MIDDLE EAST LOL LOL LOL

Posts: 1167 | From: Homelandless | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
She's still beautiful. [Wink]

Wish I looked that good doing it. LOL

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Korven.
Member # 11013

I THINK I HAVE SOME INFORMATION TO TEACH YA ABOUT IT, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO TO GET IT, IS TO COME TO PAPA [Smile]

HEY, YOU ARE A LADY RIGHT ??? LOL

Truedevotion
Member # 10049

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truedevotion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A physical point.
(I have done ballet all my life and I started recently bellydancing)

Ballet is quite formal kind of dance. You have to keep "the centre of your body" as a compact package, there is not so much space for expressing feelings.

Movements are traditional and if you perform for example a part of a Swanlake, you do same things whether you are a member of a Bolshoi theatre in Russia or theatre in Japan.

Ballet is extremely demanding to your body even in harmful way. Have ever seen dancers legs??!

Bellydancing is more soft and has many necessary movements to humans body. For example all the rotations are so important to back, when ballet dancers do overstretches and it can harm your body.

I would say BD is more healthy if comparing professionals. In trainerlevel both have advantages, which I gladly take:)

Btw, making something look naughly or slutty is not depending the dance itself. As a dancer you express yourself. Well, if you are slutty, dance may also seem sluttykind;)))

Posts: 118 | From: Finland | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Well said.

I do ok. I'm certainly not up for a competition, but hey.......when a woman feels beautiful while doing it for her man......and he loves her......then mission accomplished....right?

He thinks she's beautiful and sexy. She does too.

Now for public belly dancing. Ok....I agree with all the posts. It's a business, it can be artistic, it can be lovely, and it can be slutty.
It's in the dancer, atmosphere, et.

But tell me.....how many men wouldn't love their woman to dance for them? Arabian or otherwise.
[Wink] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wurz1wcQDgg
shake that ass for him , [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
I have a confession to make. I love belly dancing as a manifestation of femininity and sex appeal - but - in front of my husband only (OK, did that also at his b-day party in front of his family but I was fully dressed and they fell on the floor dying with laughter). Sadly, when I do try this hot and bothersome dance in front of my husband instead of getting hot and bothered he asks me what kind of stomach ache I have today. [Big Grin] However, I will take those belly dancing classes and then watch out y'all! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Please you don't have to remind us of that blessed man, there are some deadly frustrated guys around here [Frown]
Truedevotion
Member # 10049

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truedevotion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which you would prefer when dancing to your hubby, ballet or bellydancing? [Wink] ))
There is a point and place for each dance:))

Posts: 118 | From: Finland | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i say square dancing.
Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com