EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Not Entertaining Enough!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Not Entertaining Enough!
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright I have spent the last few hours doing some legal research online down at the U campus.

I have kept one tab or browser open for ES and I must say you f*ck heads haven't done your part keeping me amused.

Its valentines day and have spent it solving problems for my former spouse and eating crappy fast food.

At least you buggers could've made it worth my while!

(*hint this is extreme sacrasm in response to the current subplot on ES that usernames are here to entertain people who don't have a life)

alright I'll get off my soapbox and the rest of yous can climb out of each other's rectums and leave each other alone.

Damnit I think despite protests, posting all those news articles complete with hyperlinks yields more productive discussion than old women with grudges against the young. [Roll Eyes]

*and I apologize again for the context of the thread, it goes against my personal policy to start a thread to bash or flame someone. I hope the ambiguity of my complaint suffices for its rather personal nature. But hey I spent the last few hours dealing with someone who was having heat flashes and I guess the menopausal cloud has affected my mood. [Embarrassed]

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can anyone translate this to English please [Frown]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mme. Godiva:

I have kept one tab or browser open for ES and I must say you f*ck heads haven't done your part keeping me amused.

That's because you aren't subscribed to the Professional Edition. Please redirect your browser to the Professional Helpdesk psycho.
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Naturally the two I had in mind when I posted this thread predictably relate to the theme, as well as in their usual style.
[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and of all of the posts she COULD have been replying to Ayisha, she chose this one *feels special now* [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nope, still don't seem English to me [Frown]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
eh its just another day godiva lol, good luck with all the research.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:

If I posted in the language of "Olde Hag" would it make sense to you?
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Mme. Godiva:
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:

If I posted in the language of "Olde Hag" would it make sense to you?
might understand it better than the language of psycho [Big Grin]
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys crack me up. LOL

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com