EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Farewell

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Farewell
Last Knight
Member # 9918

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Last Knight   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was delighted to meet some great persons here like you Ms. MK, Aiysha, hibbah, Tigerlily, name like Smuckers , citizen, Katanga . Unfortunately I do not feel comfortable with the exsistence of some others like Godiva, Yanal, and many others. Their language and comments are too far from my manners and perspectives. So I found no reason for more offense and hassle, it is not my style to go into minor battles for no reason. I just fight when there is a good drive or when I have to. Life is not a battle in my vision

So, I will never be available here again. I will be looking forward for any contact from the descent people I listed on my mail remaining_knight@yahoo.com or over yahoo messenger.

Kind Regards

Posts: 139 | From: Cairo | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cant blame you last night- some pretty weird sickos on this forum. but you could just ignore them.
Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I agree with Hibbah. We're not all bad. [Smile]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry to hear that Last Knight and I can't say that I blame you at all, hope you pop in sometime to say hi.
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And now the end is near
And so I face the final curtain
My friend, I 'll say it clear,
I 'll state my case of which I 'm certain.

I've lived a life thats full,
I travelled each and every highway,
And more, much more than this,
I did it My Way.

Regrets, I 've had a few,
But then again too few to mention
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exception
I planned each charted course
each careful step along the byway
And more, much more than this,
I did it My Way.

Yes there were times, I'm sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew
But through it all when there was doubt
I ate it up and spit it out
I faced it all and I stood tall
And did it My Way.

I 've loved,
I 've laughed and cried,
I 've had my fill, my share of losing
and now as tears subside
I find it all so amusing
to think I did all that
and may I say not in a shy way

Oh no, oh no not me
I did it My Way

For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught.
To say the things he truly feels;
And not the words of one who kneels.
The record shows
I took the blows -
And did it my way!

Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Last Knight:
So, I will never be available here again. I will be looking forward for any contact from the descent people I listed on my mail remaining_knight@yahoo.com or over yahoo messenger.

Kind Regards

Oh no!

Just when I was begnning to take an interest in you, you sexy, manly hunk of a man!

Would you be interested in a 5'3" petite brunette with green eyes? *bats eyelashes*

You're so masculine & sexy! I love the way you beg for a woman to phuq you, we really like it when guys do that!

Oh my goodness, I'm just quivering with passion for you right now.

Expect an email from me very soon, I'll send you photos too [Wink]

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last Knight, why you are leaving this forum already?

The *party* didn't even start yet.....

Maybe you change your mind. All the best for your professional and private future. [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:
Oh no!

Just when I was begnning to take an interest in you, you sexy, manly hunk of a man!

Would you be interested in a 5'3" petite brunette with green eyes? *bats eyelashes*

You're so masculine & sexy! I love the way you beg for a woman to phuq you, we really like it when guys do that!

Oh my goodness, I'm just quivering with passion for you right now.

Expect an email from me very soon, I'll send you photos too [Wink]

Oh stop it, VB, you are a *man eater*!!! [Big Grin] [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah LK, you have to have thicker skin to stay here, just ignore the things you want to ignore and respond to the things you want to, it's not a eutopia for sure [Wink] but it can be entertaining if you play the game right. but we like you, stick around if you can stand to [Smile]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karemo7
Member # 386

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karemo7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I was delighted to meet some great persons here like you Ms. MK, Aiysha, hibbah, Tigerlily, name like Smuckers , citizen, Katanga . Unfortunately I do not feel comfortable with the exsistence of some others like Godiva, Yanal, and many others. Their language and comments are too far from my manners and perspectives. So I found no reason for more offense and hassle, it is not my style to go into minor battles for no reason. I just fight when there is a good drive or when I have to. Life is not a battle in my vision

Kind Regards

hi man , if any of my posts heckl you from my side , stay and ignore all negative replies
take care [Smile]

Posts: 367 | From: cairo , egypt | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, he's gone. But here is my advice, "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me."
Why hang around someplace where people offend you, and where you do not enjoy your time? Good bye.

Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goodbye threads from lovelorn western females, "Don't let the door hit you on the way out".

Goodbye threads from supposive doctors kiss just the right butt cheeks, "Oh please don't leave".

Some people know how to pick and chose them don't they?

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Last Knight
Member # 9918

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Last Knight   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear hibbah, sheba76, Smuckers, Karimo,QueenBee, vanilla and Tigerlily,

Thank you all for your kind comments. I think you are right, some great hits here deserves to stay. even if some background noise exisits. Thanks for you all taking the time to drop a line for the disperate knight. Regards

--------------------
Last Knight

Posts: 139 | From: Cairo | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Kind Regards

well thankyou im never even spoke to you and you put me in the nasy commnets list with out a mention so well thanx a bunch ...
hope you do better in your conquest ....for what you want ..ciao .

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
costa50
Member # 5458

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for costa50   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello from another voice in an attempt to draw some sanity. First of all I am a male and much older that most of you enough to be your Grand Father. I care about Egypt because this is where I was born, had my first Egyptian friends and joined them in laughs and sadness. I regret deeply that I left Egypt after University graduation. But I was swept by the “crowds” leaving and I will never forgive the invaders of 1956. I really hope there is a God somewhere, I am sure those responsible will rot in Hell. I wish I could change back the time. Egypt was and still is my Country and I wish there were something I can do.
I followed the arguments with Last Knight and I think you all seem to have nothing better to do than calling each other names. As you grow older you will realize that time is not infinite. We are all here for a while and our bodies will suffer the same destinies: food for the worms. At least try to be polite to each other, or if you cannot do that make a statement that you are a performing joker and you specialize in insults, some people (including some know politicians) may enjoy that.
All in all I think you are a great bunch of people and I will visit here again. This forum is a great source of information for those who love Egypt and I am sure that some friendships will also develop. I am glad that LK has decided to stay and that most of you are welcoming him. Who knows maybe one day some of us may meet in real life. We will all see then haw different we are.
None of us is exactly what he appears to be. The Internet is a very strange beast and we all suffer from an hidden fear and we are trying find the worst in any single word. But I can assure you that among the billions of pages floating around you will discover also some rare jewels.
As Salam Alaikoum and I wish that we will all discover some flowers growing in between the garbage.

Posts: 8 | From: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Last Knight
Member # 9918

Rate Member
Dear Costas,
I was writing you a long e-mail right now, tell me, is there a place where we can chat? I usually use the yahoo messenger and u told me u do not use it> can u suggest?

--------------------
Last Knight

VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Kind Regards

FYI:

Farwell threads are extremely ghey, and make you look like a 12 year old girl, if you don't like it here, go somewhere else & beg for women to touch your e-penis, otherwise man up and grow a pair.

Aww, you don't feel comfortable with other people's existence, princess?

What a faggot.

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by costa50:
Hello from another voice in an attempt to draw some sanity. First of all I am a male and much older that most of you enough to be your Grand Father. I care about Egypt because this is where I was born, had my first Egyptian friends and joined them in laughs and sadness. I regret deeply that I left Egypt after University graduation. But I was swept by the “crowds” leaving and I will never forgive the invaders of 1956. I really hope there is a God somewhere, I am sure those responsible will rot in Hell. I wish I could change back the time. Egypt was and still is my Country and I wish there were something I can do.
I followed the arguments with Last Knight and I think you all seem to have nothing better to do than calling each other names. As you grow older you will realize that time is not infinite. We are all here for a while and our bodies will suffer the same destinies: food for the worms. At least try to be polite to each other, or if you cannot do that make a statement that you are a performing joker and you specialize in insults, some people (including some know politicians) may enjoy that.
All in all I think you are a great bunch of people and I will visit here again. This forum is a great source of information for those who love Egypt and I am sure that some friendships will also develop. I am glad that LK has decided to stay and that most of you are welcoming him. Who knows maybe one day some of us may meet in real life. We will all see then haw different we are.
None of us is exactly what he appears to be. The Internet is a very strange beast and we all suffer from an hidden fear and we are trying find the worst in any single word. But I can assure you that among the billions of pages floating around you will discover also some rare jewels.
As Salam Alaikoum and I wish that we will all discover some flowers growing in between the garbage.

This post made me cry. And I hardly ever do.

I wish you would stay and add some value to this place. For the sake of Egypt.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is nothing that spoils a dramatic little resignation speech more than popping back several posts later. [Roll Eyes] [Razz]
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
costa50
Member # 5458

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for costa50   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Last Knight, for now I decided not to activate any chat. I had some rather strange experiences in the past. Emails can be very fast these days.
Waiting for your news.
Costas
PS: Can anyone tell me if there is a way to upload my own Avatar?

Posts: 8 | From: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

quote:

You can't.
costa50
Member # 5458

Rate Member
Hello MK the Most Interlectual, I am not sure if you are joking but in any case I did not say that I am going anywhere. I am here to stay. As far as Egypt, who knows what time will bring.
Last Knight
Member # 9918

Rate Member
Vanilla, you are nothing to reply to you, if one day we met in real life, you will realize why and you will know that compared to your level mentally and socially I really should be called a prince. And what is wrong with a 12 years old girl. She is more pure, honest, and mannered compared to some whores here.. Right Vanilla?

--------------------
Last Knight

VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

quote:
Vanilla, you are nothing to reply to you, if one day we met in real life, you will realize why and you will know that compared to your level mentally and socially I really should be called a prince. And what is wrong with a 12 years old girl. She is more pure, honest, and mannered compared to some whores here.. Right Vanilla?

Wrong, fagatron.
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

This is hilarious!

You refer to yourself as a "prince" and then label ES usernames as whores only to put a mere child of 12 on a pedastal!

Let me see:

1. Super inflated ego on an extremely ugly guy.

2. Pedophilia inclined.

3. Making generalizations to an entire group as whores!

Let see what 4,5,6,7,8, (infinity) will be?

Sooner or later the cyber council of self-centered third world doctors will be in full force!

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katanga we bass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

You can, but you will have to pay for the information. It's a hack [Cool]
Posts: 743 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Last Knight
Member # 9918

Rate Member
Godiva
try to find a therapist for your hostile attitude. as I told you in my PM. it seems u r deeply wounded, you are actually a shadow of a person who seems to be dead for years

--------------------
Last Knight

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hello MK the Most Interlectual, I am not sure if you are joking but in any case I did not say that I am going anywhere. I am here to stay. As far as Egypt, who knows what time will bring.

I joke 99% of the time. This was my other 1% for today.

Nice to meet you.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Here is the first one - Tigerlily is my name. Welcome to ES! [Wink]
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katanga we bass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:

Tigerlily,
I just have to tell you that I'm in awe at your ability to cut and paste!

Posts: 743 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
Godiva
try to find a therapist for your hostile attitude. as I told you in my PM. it seems u r deeply wounded, you are actually a shadow of a person who seems to be dead for years

You are a trip.

Stop focusing on me and try to focus on someone else [Roll Eyes]

Last Knight
Member # 9918

Rate Member
Costas, i feel this place already became much better with you on-board. Now I think i am here to stay.

--------------------
Last Knight

costa50
Member # 5458

Rate Member
Thank you Tigerlily, I love beautifull eyes, they tell you so much.
Costas

Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
quote:
Godiva

Please don't talk to Godiva in this manner again. OK, you're new around here so I will let this one go, but it's gotta end here.
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Katanga we bass:
Tigerlily, I just have to tell you that I'm in awe at your ability to cut and paste

the garbage.
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
quote:
Originally posted by Katanga we bass:
Tigerlily, I just have to tell you that I'm in awe at your ability to cut and paste

the garbage.
Tiger wouldn't understand this,
Here it's for her simple mind

quote:

Tigerlily, I just have to tell you that I'm in awe at your ability to cut and paste the garbage.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
^^ [Big Grin]
citizen
Member # 1344

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for citizen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Costas, i feel this place already became much better with you on-board. Now I think i am here to stay.

Last Knight, you are hooked... it's an addiction... like Hotel California... you can check out any time you like but you can never leave...
Posts: 1039 | From: Cairo | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where's my thank you? I dedicated a song for your farewell party!

Wait, did you just call me a whore?

Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Costas

Oh thank you so much for the compliment, Costas. BTW you are not the first one telling me this. [Wink]

Why did you choose a greek username, you are partially Greek .... and you are 50? [Smile]

Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alchemist, I was deeply saddened to see my husband's favorite song on this thread.
[Frown]

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

You can't beat Old Blue Eyes. Your husband had great taste!
amon alex
Member # 12246

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for amon alex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
big example for our bad world this thread..
the good and the evile excist.and the voice of wisdom .
stay and fight to be alive. [Big Grin]

Posts: 164 | From: Egypt | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

hehehe ahum ahum tiger filly oh you flirt [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Costas

Oh thank you so much for the compliment, Costas. BTW you are not the first one telling me this. [Wink]

Why did you choose a greek username, you are partially Greek .... and you are 50? [Smile]

Did Costa and Tigerlily exchange pics or did he just compliment an avatar's eyes? [Eek!] ES is becoming more surreal by the second.
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
costa50
Member # 5458

Rate Member
You are asking if I am Greek and my age. The second is very easy to answer, I am 69. The first is rather difficult, at least with my definition of Nationhood. As a short reply I am born from Greek parents, have first level relatives in more than 10 nationalities and I consider my self a simple citizen of the world.
For more information send me a private message either from this forum or by visiting my site as shown in my profile.

Alchemist
Member # 12318

quote:
Originally posted by SayWhatYouSee:
quote:
quote:
Costas

Did Costa and Tigerlily exchange pics or did he just compliment an avatar's eyes? [Eek!] ES is becoming more surreal by the second.
Thank you for being on here! LOL (I was wondering the exact same thing)
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heh, Alchemist. Phew, glad I'm not the only one to have had this thought. [Big Grin] You have restored my faith in the sane folks on ES! [Smile]

PS: Nice avatar, babe.

Last Knight
Member # 9918

Rate Member
Alchemist,
I am sorry if I missed your name. Saying "some" whores will never ever mean everybody here. Several people here are very esteemed mindful characters.

Amon Alex,
I am always glad to hear such deeper comment like yours. Glad to meet you.

Citizen,
May be you are right. I might be trapped, but I am not afraid from addiction. I am more toward a "REAL LIFE" man, once I have my real life channels re-opened after my friends are back or upon having new friends in Cairo, I will be treatd, by nature I only use internet for business research and some readings. ES IS MY VERY FIRST EXPERIENCE IN AN ONLINE FORUM. Can u believe it man? Knowing I am 34?

--------------------
Last Knight

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com