EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Should Egypt Send Troops to Iraq to Help Stablize the country?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Should Egypt Send Troops to Iraq to Help Stablize the country?
brian04
Member # 3553

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for brian04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salam everybody,
Since the Success or Failure of Iraq as a country probably will have an effect on the whole Middle East should Egypt send Troops to help Stablize Iraq..

Plz give your opionians as well...

Salam,
Brian

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 5 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

Posts: 432 | From: China | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brian04
Member # 3553

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for brian04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes the war in Iraq was wrong and is still wrong... But as time drags on I think other countries should take an interest to help iraq to stablize. coz what happens in iraq in the future will have an effect on all the middle east and the world as a whole. yes it still america's mess but other countries should help to stablize that country who has a long history as a great civilazation....
salam
brian

Posts: 432 | From: China | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egypt will not send troops into Iraq, the Egyptian government stated this numerous times throughout the war.

They rather elect that the US takes care of the problem .... as they are also created the mess in the first place.

I wonder what Lazeez' opinion is on sending Egyptian troops into the Iraq war to fight the 'freedom fighters'........ [Roll Eyes]

Really interesting topic, Brian, I am looking forward to other replies.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No. I don't believe you should elect one person to clean up anothers' mess. Although doing so might really increase that aid money Papa Mubarak gets eah ?? ((wink wink, nudge nudge)) [Wink]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Last Knight
Member # 9918

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Last Knight   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not think we should do that for different reasons

1. The gang in the Whitehouse around that boy who believes God is talking to him should find the way out. So I agree in 1st place to Tiger and Smuckers opinion.
2. The situation in Iraq is too complicated, and we should distinguish between to factors of turbulence. The first is the militias acting to the favor of certain ethnic groups which is absolutely rejected. And the second that is defendant forces against invaders. You will never know whether the man you are shooting is a terrorist who is targeting civilians and subsequently he deserves your shot. Or a defendant who is targeting American INVADING FORCES and subsequently he deserves your HELP.
3. if any Arab country sent its forces to Iraq, it will replace the US army in operations with high risk factors, this will decrease the American blood shed in Iraq, decreasing the internal pressure on Bush admin. and subsequently lengthen the existence of US troops. Which is a bad scenario in my perspective
Thank you for the nice post

--------------------
Last Knight

Posts: 139 | From: Cairo | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karemo7
Member # 386

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karemo7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no brian we shouldn't pay for the mistakes of the others,
ther are many players in iraq , USA , IRAN ( have at least 15000 intelligent agents) , and iraqi resistant , and there are a war between iraqi shiaa , and iraqi sunni , that called a CHIOS.
we learnt from the past when abdel nasr send a troops to yamen , after this 67 setback don .
also our army not strong as you think

Posts: 367 | From: cairo , egypt | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TAREK307
Member # 7838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TAREK307   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Iraquis are killing eachother daily by the hundreds, they can't be helped because they don't want help! They are a crazy people that needed someone like Saddam to keep them in Check!

Egypt has its own problems and i'd hate to see one drop of egyptian blood wasted for Iraq, or any other Arab country!

EGYPT FIRST!!

--------------------
MY BLOG
www.modernpharaoh.blogspot.com

http://www.myspace.com/tarek307

AOL,YAHOO,MSN TAREK307

Posts: 511 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No I don't think Egypt should send any troops to Iraq

--------------------
"And in the end, the love we take will be equal to the love we make."
~The Beatles~

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TAREK307:

Egypt has its own problems and i'd hate to see one drop of egyptian blood wasted for Iraq, or any other Arab country!

EGYPT FIRST!!

متكلمش عن مصر ياض انتا مش بتقول اسرائيل أحسن من مصر

quote:

Modern Pharaoh said...

Ya Satir ya rab, Il Israeli Ahsan Minko walahey!

" target="_blank">https://www2.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=32244722&postID=2416394329177003180[/QUOTE]

Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TAREK307
Member # 7838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TAREK307   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Batman, non-stop, righteous machine:
quote:
Originally posted by TAREK307:

EGYPT FIRST!!

متكلمش عن مصر ياض انتا مش بتقول اسرائيل أحسن من مصر

quote:

Modern Pharaoh said...

Ya Satir ya rab, Il Israeli Ahsan Minko walahey!

" target="_blank">https://www2.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=32244722&postID=2416394329177003180

[/QUOTE]

Bravo aleek, you went and found my post ya ahbal! lol..Lets not turn this thread into an argument stay on the topic..katak nila

Posts: 511 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cairoexpat
Member # 1023

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cairoexpat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egypt does not have the resources or military capability to project itself outside its boarders, let alone deal with it’s own internal problems.
Posts: 133 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com