EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » How Many Of You?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How Many Of You?
quinonostante1
Member # 13066

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for quinonostante1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a new member on here, I joined because I heard that there was some animosity towards other forums and some comments were being made which were upsetting. I suppose I wanted to see if it was all true.

It seems I was correctly informed. My first posting, which was completely amicable in tone and content, received a biting response and I was very quickly called "nuts", and I really can't understand why!

Can I ask, hopefully without being eaten alive, how many of you are members of Luxor4U..or have been?

Posts: 10 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not, nor have I ever been!

I am sorry you've had a bad experience in our mad house, but most people are friendly enough! Or so I think..... maybe I'm mad???

Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quinonostante1
Member # 13066

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for quinonostante1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by soozi:

I am sorry you've had a bad experience in our mad house,

[Smile]
Posts: 10 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
countessa_2007
Member # 13069

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for countessa_2007     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by quinonostante1:
Can I ask, hopefully without being eaten alive, how many of you are members of Luxor4U..or have been?

Hi Q!

Forgot my password, so joined up again today to post this. After seeing how you were treated on the other thread, I don't think I'll be posting too often somehow - just not brave enough [Eek!] [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 6 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol I'm on most of them!
Started here, moved to ET but stayed here too, briefly flirted with EM, but stayed here too, followed to L4U, but stayed here too, returned to EM, but stayed here too. (ET no longer exists........ it went home!)
Currently posting here, L4U and EM, but I read others occasionally

Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol are we like, NOT supposed to know what's going on with all of these "new" forum members?? [Roll Eyes] we be stoopid ... [Razz]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where is the can of RAID Smuckers [Big Grin] [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin] [Roll Eyes]

Damn Sarsoor [Big Grin]

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
countessa_2007
Member # 13069

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for countessa_2007     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
lol are we like, NOT supposed to know what's going on with all of these "new" forum members?? [Roll Eyes] we be stoopid ... [Razz]

There's absolutely nothing going on! I forgot my password (they're not exactly memorable here!!) so had to re-register [Smile]
Posts: 6 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it can be emailed, who were you previously?
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
countessa_2007
Member # 13069

Rate Member
quote:

countessa - minus the 2007 [Smile]
quinonostante1
Member # 13066

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for quinonostante1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by countessa_2007:
quote:

countessa - minus the 2007 [Smile]
[Big Grin] Hi Countessa....this is one weird place...seems you are under attack too
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi quinn

I am a member here, EM, EN, YE, EW, another ES, another ET and HOE [Big Grin]

Oh and I was a moderator on that other forum until I was banned and not allowed to utter its name [Razz]

And no one has actually attacked countessa, dont provoke [Wink]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quinonostante1
Member # 13066

Rate Member
I guess asking for the can of raid yada yada is this forum's way of welcoming new or returning members then is it?

I didn't knew you when you were on L4U I don't think. I suppose the fact that you too moderated on the site you can confirm that moderators don't have access to PM's and Emails sent between members.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes that is the customary way to welcome a new or returning member, welcome to ES [Big Grin]

yes I moderated on that site when it was new and I had no access to PM's, however, Keefy did and read them all as he was told to do.

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quinonostante1
Member # 13066

Rate Member
Must have kept him busy then, considering how many get sent...lol
seabreeze
Member # 10289

ohhh this is getting good....
(by the way new members, it really is obvious, just drop the act...) [Roll Eyes]

quinonostante1
Member # 13066

Rate Member
quote:
(by the way new members, it really is obvious, just drop the act...) [Roll Eyes]

(big sigh) ACT??? [Roll Eyes]
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, I can vouch for both Quinostante and Countessa. I have met both of them and they are both lovely people.

I have no problems with either of them posting, and they both have a lot to offer any board.

Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Shareen:
Actually, I can vouch for both Quinostante and Countessa. I have met both of them and they are both lovely people.

I have no problems with either of them posting, and they both have a lot to offer any board.

ditto [Wink]
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
Hi quinn

Oh and I was a moderator on that other forum until I was banned and not allowed to utter its name [Razz]

I can't believe any sane person would ban Ayisha from anywhere. [Eek!] You have to be kidding, Ayisha? [Razz]
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't whether I am banned or not. I was banned for a day then Keefy reinstated me. I didn't sign on for months then posted about ADSL on the West Bank. My post was deleted, why I have no idea and I haven't tried to sign on since.

Come on you know the PM's are read, there is a thread about it at the moment, someone complaining a PM sent to her was deleted.

--------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by SayWhatYouSee:
quote:
Hi quinn

I can't believe any sane person would ban Ayisha from anywhere. [Eek!] You have to be kidding, Ayisha? [Razz]
yes, im a really really bad troublemaker [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
mortimer
Member # 12475

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mortimer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a L4U member and think it's a much friendlier site. I just have a look at this one every now and then. It's so bitchy with some of it's posts and yet some are quite good. I just don't understand what pleasure people get from pulling each other apart.
Posts: 120 | From: uk | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yep pmes are great to read ...
if u understand BIATCH [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
''Can I ask, hopefully without being eaten alive, how many of you are members of Luxor4U..or have been?''

My impression of L4U's website and travel section was positive. I thought they were doing something really useful and the website looks good. Because of this, I frequently suggested visitors to a travel forum (which I used to participate in) should check the site out. The urge to defend is understandable but I question the wisdom of recent online spats and the risk it poses to established reputations. Sadly, some of the posts by L4U members have led me to question if I should cross the street rather than risk bumping into some of the contributors. [Eek!] I wish Luxor Lover a speedy recovery and hope that L4U continues to thrive by including rather than banning valuable contributions. [Cool]

Jane Akshar also has an excellent website with lots of useful information. My personal preference is for hotels, but I wouldn't hesitate to suggest visitors seeking more independence look at what 'FlatsInLuxor' have to offer. Jane's commitment and enthusiasm have impressed me greatly. I very much like her style.

You guys are so much more effective working together than as enemies and I'm sure you know this. Salaam.

Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
panman
Member # 12506

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for panman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by quinonostante1:
quote:

(big sigh) ACT??? [Roll Eyes]
Dont worry quinonostante they are all quite nice on here realy and they do get locked up a bed time [Smile]
Posts: 57 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
panman
Member # 12506

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for panman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
Hi quinn

ditto .even worse when she has been on the funny juice and popcorn with jane.

DITTO and even worse when she is with jane drinking funny juice and eating popcorn . [Wink]

yes, im a really really bad troublemaker [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 57 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
''Can I ask, hopefully without being eaten alive, how many of you are members of Luxor4U..or have been?''

My impression of L4U's website and travel section was positive. I thought they were doing something really useful and the website looks good. Because of this, I frequently suggested visitors to a travel forum (which I used to participate in) should check the site out. The urge to defend is understandable but I question the wisdom of recent online spats and the risk it poses to established reputations. Sadly, some of the posts by L4U members have led me to question if I should cross the street rather than risk bumping into some of the contributors. [Eek!] I wish Luxor Lover a speedy recovery and hope that L4U continues to thrive by including rather than banning valuable contributions. [Cool]

Jane Akshar also has an excellent website with lots of useful information. My personal preference is for hotels, but I wouldn't hesitate to suggest visitors seeking more independence look at what 'FlatsInLuxor' have to offer. Jane's dedication, commitment and enthusiasm have impressed me greatly. I very much like her style.

You guys are so much more effective working together than as enemies and I'm sure you know this. Salaam.

thanks [Big Grin]
Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

That outcome unforunately is unlikely but it is the most sensible thing that I have read in a long time.
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I wish Luxor Lover a speedy recovery and hope that L4U continues to thrive by including rather than banning valuable contributions. [Cool]

Salaam.

Thank you for your good wishes for my speedy recovery. Good wishes have been sadly lacking on this forum as many seem to want me dead and buried.

We too hope that L4u continues to thrive and we would far rather encourage than ban. Only three or four people have been banned in more than two years. Of those four I regret losing Ayisha the most (and she knows that) because she was my friend.

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quinonostante1
Member # 13066

Rate Member
This is great, everyone is talking in a reasonable way...excellent...
honeybunny
Member # 12861

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for honeybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha ha hello Q and Countessa,loving you both,i've just popped over briefly to see whats going off LOL
Posts: 48 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
well I have sat thinking about this for 1 and half hours now and decided to post anyway.

LL the sensible thing you read from SWYS is unlikely to happen as you have on many occassions flatly refused to meet with Jane to sort this out as your intense hatred of her stands in the way.

As for your speedy recovery, you have been wished that here and other sites including EM where I myself wished you the same, there has been only 1 here that I can think you mean as 'many' and i know the story and fully understand her beef with you and why she is so upset. No one has said they wished you dead and buried so thats yet another twisted exageration on your part to gain sympathy.

Your last comment about me I will have to reply to later as I am still in shock you have actually come here and tried again to make it look like everyone else is the baddy and you are the poor victim. And NO i do not *know* that you regret losing me, its certainly not in ANY of your many emails were you say you are glad I was banned, nor is there any suggestion of sorry in the EM thread where it was all dealt with and the final truth came out after many months of your denying it ever happened.

I would also like to know where it is that anyone has accused you of *molesting young boys* you have posted in your forum, maybe I missed that part. As for the 120 plus posts *about you fired by the vitriol of 2 pathetic women* (also in your forum, same thread) is that the 2 who started the thread (which you now say are all friends) or is that meant to mean me and Kim as you are implying further on? The 2 that started the thread left it very early on and the rest was instigated by yourself and your friends. I pointed things out on there mainly on page 2 but then stopped, until I had to ask you on page 3 to not post my childrens personal information on the net. Anyone can look back on that and see who posted the most to keep it going.

So quin, I am sorry my terrible ways have now upset your nice reasonable thread and I hope I wont have to post again on this subject, but I cannot just leave it to what is implied here and have to tell the truth as it is, which is not allowed on that other site.

If LL or anyone can show me *many* who have said they want her dead and buried, or someone can show me where she was accused of *molesting young boys* here then I will of course apologize, I AM actually a very reasonable woman and have no problems admitting when I am wrong and apologizing for it.

Quin and countessa I welcome you both to ES and hope you will contribute to the more sane threads, if you can find any, and to the more silly ones too as they can also be fun. I have no problems with either of you and inshaAllah it will stay that way.

Quin again I apologize for spoiling your nice thread but in my opinion it was spoiled before my post.

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Not really worth the effort but ......

I am far from a victim and that is what upsets you and some others. You want me to be a victim and I refuse to be one. My stupidity would never allow that. I can be the evil devil incarnate and a victim at the same time.

I have been been told here that my accident was due to my evil bad karma - not to a bad driver. I am sure that all those tax evaders who were involved in car crashes would like to know that it was what they deserved.

Actually anyone who knows me well will tell you that I consider my life to have been a complete waste. I am lucky I haven't gone even more nuts. I am not the type who is ever victimised because I can deal with whatever anyone or life throws at me by ripping people off. I am a survivor and a wimp. What is so offensive about that. I cannot help it if my greed makes me feel inadequate.

Ayisha - any lines about ES have now been deleted from Luxor4u and had already been deleted before you made your post as were the nasty lines that I started about Jane on Luxor4u. If there was a reference to pathetic women it was because I hate you so much. Actually I hate most people with integrity.

I was sorry to lose your friendship and to lose you from Luxor4u but that's who I am, a loser. You resigned as a moderator a while before you were banned - unlike me you had the integrity and courage to stand up to keefy. Do you really think that the members of Luxor4u would ever tolerate keefy if they had a choice. They're like me, cowards and have no life beyond forums.

Luxor4u is criticised as being over-moderated but at least the people there know that they will never be attacked if they keep their mouths shut and kiss up to the admins - we let Jane get attacked because she's successful. That does not mean that I consider myself to be the VICTIM of abuse it simply means that I abuse whomever I want.

Victims hide away. They cannot cope. Others deals with things. I chose to pretend to go to the police when I was threatened. That does not make me a Victim and it never will.

Sorry to disappoint you. Arrogant bitch I am but a Victim - never.

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Why would my response to SWYS be construed as an invitation to open a door? I have never actually been invited to meet Jane and discuss things so how could I have ever refused. It is unlikely she will ever agree to meet me after all I've done to her. I don't blame her.
SCOTTISHLADY
Member # 5501

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SCOTTISHLADY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When someone suffers from insecurities and a lack of self esteem, it can manifest itself in a number of different ways.
One is to become timid and shy and hide away from reality.
The other is to put on an act of outgoing self confidence, while using every little slight to put one's self into victim mode. "Poor me, they are being mean, they are nasty, look what they are doing to me!" This is a subconscious effort to call attention to one's self and it will hopefully bring the attention the insecure person needs to make them feel secure in who they are.
Sadly this second scenario is an endless circle. The persons insecurites will only be exacerbated by being a victim, and the need for even more attention will cause the person to give the victimisers even more ammunition to keep firing.

Posts: 33 | From: the back of beyond | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Luxorlover:
Not really worth the effort but ......

I am far from a victim and that is what upsets you and some others. You want me to be a victim and I refuse to be one. My stupidity would never allow that. I can be the evil devil incarnate and a victim at the same time.

I have been been told here that my accident was due to my evil bad karma - not to a bad driver. I am sure that all those tax evaders who were involved in car crashes would like to know that it was what they deserved.

Actually anyone who knows me well will tell you that I consider my life to have been a complete waste. I am lucky I haven't gone even more nuts. I am not the type who is ever victimised because I can deal with whatever anyone or life throws at me by ripping people off. I am a survivor and a wimp. What is so offensive about that. I cannot help it if my greed makes me feel inadequate.

Ayisha - any lines about ES have now been deleted from Luxor4u and had already been deleted before you made your post as were the nasty lines that I started about Jane on Luxor4u. If there was a reference to pathetic women it was because I hate you so much. Actually I hate most people with integrity.

I was sorry to lose your friendship and to lose you from Luxor4u but that's who I am, a loser. You resigned as a moderator a while before you were banned - unlike me you had the integrity and courage to stand up to keefy. Do you really think that the members of Luxor4u would ever tolerate keefy if they had a choice. They're like me, cowards and have no life beyond forums.

Luxor4u is criticised as being over-moderated but at least the people there know that they will never be attacked if they keep their mouths shut and kiss up to the admins - we let Jane get attacked because she's successful. That does not mean that I consider myself to be the VICTIM of abuse it simply means that I abuse whomever I want.

Victims hide away. They cannot cope. Others deals with things. I chose to pretend to go to the police when I was threatened. That does not make me a Victim and it never will.

Sorry to disappoint you. Arrogant bitch I am but a Victim - never.

thanks for being mostly truthful but i did not resign before I was banned as you well know. I could dig out the emails but i cant be bothered. The story unfolded on EM a while ago and those that are important to me know the truth.
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Some time ago Keefy asked me to met with you and I agreed but said you would never agree as you hated me so much. I still don't know why but your comment above about me being succesful might explain it. Keefy never came back to me so I presume you refused to meet.

It is so nice to see you telling the truth at long last.

--------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

kimberley
Member # 5179

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimberley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just seen this (yes been so busy) but here we go again LL the victim same old story, never changes and yes i have said in previous threads that i really wish it had been her neck she had broke and not her ankle???
So sue me!

IF ANYONE ON HERE HAD HAD TO GO THROUGH WHAT I HAVE WITH THE BULLSHIT AND ALL HER LIES , then you would know what i feel towards this evil hardfaced lying bitch.....

Contessa and Q dont come on here to try and cause trouble you are ITS friend now but just wait..

You know nothing of the real LL keefy does and it will show in the end he will finish with her when he sees the light i know him.

AND IF YOU WANT REAL PROOF JUST GO BACK TO UP TO 4 YEARS AND YOU WILL SEE THREADS FROM OTHERS THAT SHE AS TRIED TO DESTROY AND HURT AND LIE TO.
so dont come on here with your crap and say this forum is not like L4U of course its not thats what makes it different.
Stay there as far as im concerned
Just dont involve yourselves in things that you know nothing about.
i will never like that women as long as i live

GOOD NIGHT AND GOD BLESS [Embarrassed]

Posts: 206 | From: england | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kimberley
Member # 5179

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimberley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PS
She lied on L4U about the police coming to my home they never came she even got the wrong station and said it was Rothwell i live in Holbeck area???why lie
what does she gain??
she as serious mental health issues
[Razz]

Posts: 206 | From: england | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa!

[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

This is a wild thread.

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydotapple
Member # 13361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydotapple     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh i cant believe people are posting this kinda ****..sounds all crazy and a bit biarzze to me.Its acceptable to talk about one self but when another person is involved.Then it gets nasty and evil.. [Eek!]
Posts: 212 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yana
Member # 11508

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what es EM ? [Razz]
Posts: 311 | From: Armenia | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DonnaAS
Member # 5166

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DonnaAS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EM is EgyptMad.com
Posts: 25 | From: Durham, England | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems I was correctly informed. My first posting, which was completely amicable in tone and content, received a biting response and I was very quickly called "nuts", and I really can't understand why!

Hello

Sorry if you were called a "nuts " in your first posting.
By the way which posting are you refering to ? because I can see on your " recent post view" that this post, is the only one you have written.
So I was just wondering in which post you have been called a nuts.

Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ZAME
Member # 12914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ZAME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hi quinn

BAD GIRL [Big Grin] [Cool]
Posts: 173 | From: Sun | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com