EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Please

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Please
Korven.
Member # 11013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korven.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do any one here know anything about KeepinItReal ... Rachel ...
Posts: 1167 | From: Homelandless | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
3ayyel tayeh ya wlad il7alaal
Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Korvin, give up on her..... there are many more beautiful and fantastic women out there in this world waiting to be conquered by you. Really, you need to let go and move on.....
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korven.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Korvin, give up on her..... there are many more beautiful and fantastic women out there in this world waiting to be conquered by you. Really, you need to let go and move on.....

I just can't let go, I need at least some explanation, some justification for that disappearance after we used to talk almost daily and had really what I can call a certain mutual promises of one future ..... too hard to let go cause too hard to find such type of hearts ... I can't explain it ...
Posts: 1167 | From: Homelandless | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Believe me, you are going through a typical break-up and you are not done working through it. Couples are splitting up every day and depending on the circumstances things been left unsaid and you might never get an answer to it. Korv, I don't know what happened between the both of you but as I told you before, remember the good things about her and understand that she's past. Now you need to look forward. Find someone who can lighten up your heart again. Good luck.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

Thanks a lot, your words always heal me but when bed time comes, I go back to thinking about her again ...... damn that intentional or unintentional silence of hers... DAMN IT
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Corv, there is no promise of one future....she's married. Please give it up.
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

quote:
Originally posted by Tream Lefty:
Corv, there is no promise of one future....she's married. Please give it up.

I can not let you know things I promised her to keep between us anyway, but I know what I am saying, and you don't know everything about her nor me nor us ..... but I am glad someone still remember her, it gives hope ...!!!

I have a question, I found her picture on the L4U and her last post there was of the very same date of her last email to me, as if something swallowed her that very day .... she never came online since that very day, what could that mean please ?!

If you know her that good can I PM you to talk with more privacy please ?!

Korven.
Member # 11013

Hello World [Razz] [Razz] [Razz]
TAREK307
Member # 7838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TAREK307   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Youve never even met this person in real life! and your actin all sad that you dont talk to her anymore??? come on, get a hold of yourself!..this is the INTERNET

--------------------
MY BLOG
www.modernpharaoh.blogspot.com

http://www.myspace.com/tarek307

AOL,YAHOO,MSN TAREK307

Posts: 511 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurghada man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Korvin ,

My heart is with you, but you really need to move on , you need to meet someone else , do not break ur heart yourself , just move on and try to have the best for your life and if god still holding a future for both of you will meet her again before u die. just let it go and have a life.

xxx

Posts: 520 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by egyptian_sharm:
Korvin ,

My heart is with you, but you really need to move on , you need to meet someone else , do not break ur heart yourself , just move on and try to have the best for your life and if god still holding a future for both of you will meet her again before u die. just let it go and have a life.

xxx

Oh and would you let it go dear if you really cared about the person,internet or not?
Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

I simply NEVER give up and I won't [Smile]
Last Knight
Member # 9918

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Last Knight   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Korvin,

I had been through a closed situation before. What kills you is the big WHY. But you know, when I knew what was her WHY, I was releifed, the lady was MARRIED and when it came to a serious point, she decided to vanish. As she wanted only to fantasize. When I knew this I forgot her in NO TIME

--------------------
Last Knight

Posts: 139 | From: Cairo | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

Thanks for the advice but I really don't need it.
Âutomatic For The People
Member # 12634

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Âutomatic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isn't "keepingitreal" the same person as "Salma" or am I confused?
Posts: 465 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TAREK307
Member # 7838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TAREK307   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude if you don' need the advice then quit crying about your fantasy unreal internet girl to begin with!! For all you know it was a guy that looked like geroge sidhom on the other line!!

--------------------
MY BLOG
www.modernpharaoh.blogspot.com

http://www.myspace.com/tarek307

AOL,YAHOO,MSN TAREK307

Posts: 511 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

Thanks guys, just let me go on with my crying and it is all my problem not yours .....

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com