EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » what is the best thing about your life?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: what is the best thing about your life?
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do you ever think...I just love my life?!
Why? what is it?, what makes you really happy about your life in general?

Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmm...I would have to say my connection and acceptance of friends and family (including husband and in laws). There is no real great struggle within our personal lives and, all things considered, we have been really blessed. Might sound hokey but there it is [Wink]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SCOTTISHLADY
Member # 5501

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SCOTTISHLADY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love my life! But I couldnt say why.... its just a very nice life I am living.
Posts: 33 | From: the back of beyond | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes.... I look at other people's lives...and really I'm VERY happy to be me!!! [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my son! (except when he is asking for expensive things!)
Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by caterpillar:
what makes you really happy about your life in general?

Sono.
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ [Big Grin] OK, someone has hacked MK's account now! [Razz]
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think when you just dont want the world to carry on and for things to change, when you stop and think for a moment 'please God can everything stay like this forever' then that is the best thing...
cant say Sono makes me feel that way MK... i think i'd have to be borderline suicidal!

so whats all this i've missed about hacking?

Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
cant say Sono makes me feel that way MK... i think i'd have to be borderline suicidal!

[Big Grin]

But doesn't the fact that you or me could have been her make us eternally thankful? [Wink]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MK since you are now a stay at home mom I think the most important thing in your life would be your kids.

But you gave up alot to stay at home, could you possibly have a grudge against your kids for that?

I mean you never refer to your daughters.

And nor do you take these questions seriously but manage to add your own snide remark. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
MK: now THAT is a damn good point!
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE DAY THEY SAID MY DAUGHTER WAS OUT OF DANGER THE BEST FEELING I CUD HAVE APRT FROM GIVEN BIRTH TO 3BEAUTIFUL ANGELS AND REFINDING MYSELF BACK INTO ISLAM ..WHAT A FEELING .... [Smile]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by al-Kahina:
MK since you are now a stay at home mom I think the most important thing in your life would be your kids.

I'm not totally a stay-at-home mom because I do part-time work in the same building.

But yes, the most important thing in my life is my kids.

quote:
But you gave up alot to stay at home, could you possibly have a grudge against your kids for that?

I gave up a job I love most, but not totally because of the kids. I worked way too hard and I had a very annoying colleague who was intimidating me and harassing me in every possible way (remember the ogre?), and we had plans to immigrate anyway, so I decided to stop with the academic year so that my employer would find someone who would replace me after the summer holidays. My successor is also gone by the way! Only after 6 months because she couldn't live with the ogre either!

And no Sono, I hold no grudges against the kids. I am very happy to be with them at this time of their lives because no-one can do things the way I want them to be done but me.

quote:
I mean you never refer to your daughters.
I can refer to whoever I want, Sono

quote:
And nor do you take these questions seriously but manage to add your own snide remark. [Roll Eyes]
Why would I take you seriously when anything I say to you is rewarded with slander, Sono?
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ما تعكريش مزاجك يا ماي كينجدوم
Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
^^ [Big Grin]
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The best thing is when I'm given permission to sleep.

Not happening at the moment, though.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
what makes you really happy about your life in general?

About life in general - music.
About my life - my people.

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Full Frontal Nudity
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehehehehehe
cool cosmo
I dont know best thing yet, but i soon will
i will let you all know when i know myself

oh finding out a hospital matter will soon be delt with

flying to egypt on 23 of march, i will be the happiest girl alive this day

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
panman
Member # 12506

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for panman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
weather forecast for 23rd march .
hot, dusty ,high winds,posssible thunder storms . [Big Grin]

Posts: 57 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
i can hear yorkshire now.... "high winds are so romaaaaantic when your in a plane" [Big Grin]
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heheheheheeh yes cat, hair blowing all over
nice a snug in the bed with the thunder rolling, flashing lightening, lovely, weather doesnt put me off

oh here i go again

its a wonder i dont write romances

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Topic: what is the best thing about your life?

Definitely my family.......

But I love life itself and I am so thankful to be on this planet in the situation I am. I live in freedom, I am not being oppressed (not even by my own husband [Wink] ), we are financially stable and we can do things. I have to be thankful because I know so many other people are suffering and can't even take care of their daily basic needs.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yana
Member # 11508

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i defentally love my life. and everytihng about it...

and when something bad happens i just say toz...
and finally u can't live without bad things..

Posts: 311 | From: Armenia | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still have my wits about me.
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amon alex
Member # 12246

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for amon alex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks god that,s me ...there is many things make me happy in this world...thanks god [Smile]
Posts: 164 | From: Egypt | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com