EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » From one woman to other women......

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: From one woman to other women......
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY!!!

WE ROCK!!! [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes i got a lovley card from afghanastan today from one of my good friends in the army and it said happy womens day to a lovelycaring lady from all at the regiment . ,i thought that was well nice made my day .
yes HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMENS DAY ......... [Smile] ..and offline messages very nice ...nice to be thought of in anice way isint it....
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:nUrKBWnkWuVnTM:http://www.commedia.org

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You only rock coz of the cock.

[Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:

[Smile]

is that for her or me
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neither, I was being sarcastic & witty about 'Int Women's Day'.

lol

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JasmininCairo
Member # 12341

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JasmininCairo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do Egyptian women celebrate the holiday? if yes, how?
Posts: 20 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chimps did you know there is a bollywood night on saturday in westwood, women only and free
Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
panman
Member # 12506

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for panman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Women have 1 day ,but us men have 364 [Big Grin]
Posts: 57 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah women rock; i can never imagine this world without them !
cheers,,

p.s. please don't you ever think of turning to lesbians ,we love you.if you still insist ; bisexual is nice [Wink]

--------------------
HandsUpHandsDown is that american woman who used to be known as "ana huna" in ES! Strange but true.

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:

[Smile]

U wish. [Big Grin]
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by caterpillar:
Chimps did you know there is a bollywood night on saturday in westwood, women only and free

NO WANST TOLD WHERE IN WESTWOOD BIT DANGEROUS THERE FOR HIJABI WOMEN AT NIGHT ,,IS IT AT THE CHURCH HALL RUN BY THE SIKHS ..UHM WASNT TOLD AT GLADSTONE PARK .IM AT THE MAYORS BALL AT TOWN HALL TOMORO NIGHT IF I CAN WALK FINDING IT HARD AT THE MOMENT WITH A LITTLE WHOLE IN MY BACK I HAD DONE ON TUESDAY ...BUT GIVE ME MORE INFO ,YES BUT IF I GO THEN U WONT GO I WILL SEEK U OUT THEN ...LOL LOL MAY BE I DID ''ASDA '''' [Wink]
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by panman:

and it takes an Egyptian guy to have the lack of common sense to point this out on a thread dedicated to women.
Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egyptian authorities support women-empowerment efforts

Egyptian First Lady Suzanne Mubarak said on Thursday that Egyptian political authorities have been a great support of women-empowerment efforts.

Suzanne Mubarak, head of the Egyptian National Council for Women, made the remarks in an interview broadcast Thursday by the Dubai-based satellite TV channel al-Arabiya news channel, underlining the political support Egyptian women are enjoying.

Established in 2000 following a political resolution, the National Council for Women is in charge of reviewing all draft laws on the Egyptian woman and family and expressing its opinions among other jobs, she noted.

So far, the council has backed all the laws that have to do with women and family issues, she added, indicating programs to mainly support rural women breadwinners with a small-loan project meant to help women improve their income.

Moreover, she said that investments must be made to improve Egyptian women's capabilities and potentials so that they can take part in social development.

As for the achievements made by Egyptian women in the different fields, the Egyptian First Lady said that Egypt have succeeded to have a female judge after a 20-year-long struggle.

She also noted that Egyptian women oppose setting a certain quota for women in the People's Assembly (the lower house the Egyptian parliament) and official institutions.

It is high time for women to feel confident in their abilities and experience, she added, calling for equal chance for women to practise their rights with men.

Source: Xinhua

http://english.people.com.cn/200703/09/eng20070309_355917.html

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korven.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY!!!

WE ROCK!!! [Smile]

My aunt says: same to you. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1167 | From: Homelandless | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
panman
Member # 12506

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for panman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by al-Kahina:
quote:
Originally posted by panman:

and it takes an Egyptian guy to have the lack of common sense to point this out on a thread dedicated to women.
which egyption guy did that then ???????? [Confused]
Posts: 57 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com