EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Real life Challenge

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Real life Challenge
Last Knight
Member # 9918

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Last Knight   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have just read the post of "what" is called (NonOfYours). He is talking about IGNORANT ARABS, Comparing to the Civilized Israelis. hah.

Now, if him or any one who supports his fanatic claims, is up to his words, I AM CALLING FOR A REAL LIFE CHALLENGE. Talking ignorance, we shall see who is ignorant during this cultural challenge between an ordinary ARAB who is very proud to be. The subject is "Cultural and Ethical Foundation of Israeli Society versus Egyptian Society". Anyone who dares shall define anyplace in Cairo, as well as the timing apart from working hours or on weekend. I am calling knowledgeable people in ES to volunteer being our witnesses.

Anyone Up to It ????

Posts: 139 | From: Cairo | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya LK, ezzayyak. Going off topic for a sec, would you like to present a TV program about sexual health education? You never answered me!
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Last Knight
Member # 9918

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Last Knight   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Most Intelectual, How are you? when did you ask me about this? sorry I was not reading the posts regularly over the past days. Sure I would like if it is a good program. Thanks

--------------------
Last Knight

Posts: 139 | From: Cairo | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NoneOfYour
Member # 12541

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for NoneOfYour     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure!
Only that I was banned for my post!
Talk about a culture of censorship!

You people need to wake up and learn to deal with criticism and stop being such babies!

Posts: 6 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Last Knight
Member # 9918

Rate Member
I am WELCOMING your criticism; I want to make this challenge so one of us will convince the other. You do not need to post to be in this challenge. Set the time and place (in real-life café, cultural center e.g. Sakiet El-Sawy ….etc) and who shall loose according to witnesses judgment shall pay for everybody. How do u find it

Ah, as you talk about culture, can you please use a better vocabulary who reflects cultural foundations? In addition, every forum in the world will ban whoever break its agreed-on rules. You just did not read it here or you did not respect it.

NoneOfYour
Member # 12541

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for NoneOfYour     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't live in Egypt!
But we can use Paypal [Big Grin]

Posts: 6 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NoneOfYour
Member # 12541

Rate Member
I'm Sorry people if I offended anyone. It's just me. I hate bullshit and tell it as it is.

On a different note, I'll be heading to Thailand for some vacation time (6 weeks) next month.

Any lady interested in joining me. I'm taking care of everything [Smile]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NoneOfYour:
I'm Sorry people if I offended anyone. It's just me. I hate bullshit and tell it as it is.

On a different note, I'll be heading to Thailand for some vacation time (6 weeks) next month.

Please pass by us in Amsterdam.

We have 25% discount on rhinos till August.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Sure!

color me shocked.
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Last Knight
Member # 9918

Rate Member
MK the Most Interlectual

Sorry, it seems you missed my reply to you

--------------------
Last Knight

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Last Knight:
MK the Most Interlectual

Sorry, it seems you missed my reply to you

No I didn't but I was waiting to get some more time to send you a long PM. Thanks for your reply.
Last Knight
Member # 9918

Rate Member
Thanks MK, I am looking forward

--------------------
Last Knight

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to see you again, Last Knight...I was wondering why have you disappeared... [Big Grin]
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Last Knight
Member # 9918

Rate Member
Sadeeqy, I was a little over-scheduled for the last 3 weeks. Glad to hear from you

--------------------
Last Knight

NoneOfYour
Member # 12541

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
quote:

Please pass by us in Amsterdam.

We have 25% discount on rhinos till August.

You're on sale!
Good stuff!
BRT [Smile]

audbod
Member # 12901

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for audbod     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
None of your
Do u have a father needing an operation, a wife or are u needing money?

Posts: 209 | From: UK | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by audbod:
None of your

No it's only the nose.

He's a boo hoo Jew.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:

Watch it, we come from different worlds and our ladies have a different definition of a blow job.

I don't see myself joining a forum of a country I hate most to look for a date.

And your being apologetic is so different from the way you were on your entrée thread! What happened in a day that made you turn from a rude racist chiwawa to a decent romantic baklawa?

Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Sure!
Talk about a culture of censorship!

You people need to wake up and learn to deal with criticism and stop being such babies!

Easy when they knew what it was they had to defend them self from. You dont critize, - you spreed hate and stereotyped propaganda. The middle east is not perfect, - but is your country perfect??? You are so proud of your own country that you dont even list which country you come from. My guess is the US. Then I suggest you try take a look at the criminal statistics. US is becoming the most violent society in the world.

I wonder which high school will get attacked by a student with an automatic riffel today while mom and dad is out living the perfect life in the perfect country............. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 528 | From: Denmark | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
SShiit now I want baklawa.

*add Moroccan shop to the shopping list*

Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Watch it, we come from different worlds and our ladies have a different definition of a blow job.

[Big Grin]
Posts: 528 | From: Denmark | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Last Knight
Member # 9918

Rate Member
NoneOfYour,
Being a good knight, and according to Chivalric ethics, your appology is accepted and appreciated. Wish one day I have the opportunity to let you see a quality of Arabs you have never seen before.

--------------------
Last Knight

NoneOfYour
Member # 12541

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by audbod:
None of your

No it's only the nose.

He's a boo hoo Jew.

You gotta a problem with that!
How Arabic [Confused]
Pathetic indeed!

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
How Arabic [Confused]
Pathetic indeed!

I didn't have a problem with anything until you grew on my butt the other day.

And you never mentioned it. I simply figured you out by your hatred, arrogance, and intimidating style.

Oops that makes you a cousin indeed! [Razz]

NoneOfYour
Member # 12541

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
How Arabic [Confused]
Pathetic indeed!

I didn't have a problem with anything until you grew on my butt the other day.

And you never mentioned it. I simply figured you out by your hatred, arrogance, and intimidating style.

Oops that makes you a cousin indeed! [Razz]

A lady, are you a lady ??? [Confused]

Anyhow, any lady from the US interested?

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
((covers mouth and quietly fades into background))
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
A lady, are you a lady ??? [Confused]

No I'm a man with a fann.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com