EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » BORING!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: BORING!!!!
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GUYS ARE YOU FINDING ITS GETTING BORING HERE LATELY?

ITS SO QUIET AND THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE LEAVING HERE AND NO ONE IS HAVING FIGHTS, SO MANY LAUGHS, ACTUALY, EVERYTIME I COME ON NOTHING HAS HAPPENED, ITS THE SAME WAY
HOW CAN WE GET IT INTERESTING HERE AGAIN?

ANYONE GOT ANY IDEAS

WHERE IS JOSIE, MISS SHARM, AND MYSTIC ,I MISS YOU, WHERE ARE ALL YOU PEOPLE
COME ON GUYS LETS GET THE JUICE GOING AGAIN

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Peace and hippie love is boring? [Eek!]

''Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today...

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one''

Sigh...JOHN LENNON was wasting good ink.

Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH LOVELY SONG GIRL
REALLY A BEAUTY
THANKS FOR POSTING THIS
ACTUALLY, PEACE AND HIPPY LOVE IS THE BEST I THINK
THANKS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Peace and hippie love is boring?

Yeah if you are sober (no substance abuse) and celebate.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
OH LOVELY SONG GIRL
REALLY A BEAUTY
THANKS FOR POSTING THIS
ACTUALLY, PEACE AND HIPPY LOVE IS THE BEST I THINK
THANKS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Tis a pleasure, Yorkshire Rose! [Smile] [Cool]
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agree Yorkie, Things are very quiet here.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by al-Kahina:

CELEBUTT OR CELEBRATE [just asking ] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*passes spliff to SWYS* [Cool]
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Thanks, Alchemist...er, can non-smokers have these things? [Eek!] [Big Grin] [Cool]
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL forget it, we'll just hot box it. [Wink] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
swya blue arroow trademark [Razz]
Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
ok there pleanty coffee shops here, come along ladies lets go get stoned, and love hippy style

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Damn, I lose more 'cool' points by not knowing what 'hot boxing' is. [Confused] I'll take the virtual happiness anyway, thanks. [Cool]
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Batman, non-stop, righteous machine:
swya blue arroow trademark [Razz]

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? [Eek!] Please say it ain't so, Batman? [Razz]
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
whts that?

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by shahkerda:
quote:

Why on earth would you want to know? [Eek!]
Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
blue arrow of Saywhatuc
Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
quote:
ok there pleanty coffee shops here, come along ladies lets go get stoned, and love hippy style

Yorkshire Rose, Amsterdam is one of the most friendly cities I have ever been to. I just love it there. The bars are great, the restaurants, musicians, pavement cafes, arts scene...what a great atmosphere.
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jualaba - When you do a poo, but when you wipe they is no trace that you ever did it. As when you look at the bog roll it is still white. {A Clean Poo}
ganjaaaaaaaaaaaaaa time chimpseys banana backy is therrrrrrrrrrrrr best
spliff anyvon

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Let's all meet up there ladies and partake in some herbal infusions! [Big Grin] [Wink]

SWYS, you're cooler than a polar bear. [Cool]

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

cause you said celbate im just asking which meaning wasn it menat to celebate or celebrate ,
and i was being nice
no need to be rude ''WHY ON earth WOULD YOU WANT TO KNOW .CHECK WAT U WROTE .

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

cause you said celbate im just asking which meaning wasn it menat to celebate or celebrate ,
and i was being nice
no need to be rude ''WHY ON earth WOULD YOU WANT TO KNOW .CHECK WAT U WROTE .

Actually when celebate is spelled celibate, I don't know how you could come up with celebutt as a spelling since you are so invested in how I spell that specific word I think you would go out and look it up yourself.

But then again I should've ignored jab anyhow.

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
hey sono, how are you these days?
dont seem to see you around as much these days
i hope all is well with you

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
hey sono, how are you these days?
dont seem to see you around as much these days
i hope all is well with you

I am fine. at work and trying to accomplish some of my career goals.

Long commute home at night, because work is 3 miles off the busline at night so I bring a bicycle with to cover those 3 miles to catch an earlier bus.

I biked all the way home monday night. 15 miles and went past Como Park around 11pm, it was really glorious and beautiful.

Getting along really well with my ex, we still have dinner and a movie together and call his family back home. While my mother puts heat on me to get back with my ex, I just can't please her.

Just have a very detailed list of goals to accomplish in a short amout of time in order to relocate and get on with my slightly disjointed original plans.

Its make or break time and I got "drive". [Big Grin]

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
HEY THIS SOUNDS WONDERFUL

IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU, BIKING IS LOVELY, GET TO THINK ALOT , SEE BEAUTIFUL THINGS, NATURE EVERYTHING, WOW
IM HAPPY REALLY THAT YOU GET ON GOOD WITH YOURE EX, DO YOU THINK THERE IS A CHANCE TO REKINDLE YOURE LOVE?
YOU GOT TO PPLEASE YOURE SELF NOW, THINK ABOUT YOU, IM DOING THIS, I HAVE TO, IM ALWAYS PUTTING OTHERS FIRST AND NOT PLEASING MYSELF, ITS TIME FOR US NOW GIRL, GO FOR WHTEVER MAKES YOU HAPPY,

YES GO FOR YOURE GOALS, GET YOURE CAREER, IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU, I THINK MY CHANCES OF THAT ARE OVER NOW, IM NOT REALLY CONFIDENT AT GOALS, BUT IM PROUD OF YOURE ACHIVEMENTS,

IM WALKING EVERYDAY, I GAVE AT THE SHIPS, PASSING ME BY, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH, MY DREAM TIME, MY ALONE TIME
GOOD LUCK

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with YR, Sono. Sounds like you're doing well. I'm happy for that. Everyone deserves to be happy.

Hope everything works out for you. [Smile]

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know........I feel really lazy. I never ride a bike anywhere. But then everything is so far from me. Nearest town is 10 miles away. Nothing really in between.

I just get in my car and go. Lazy I guess.

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I biked all the way home monday night. 15 miles and went past Como Park around 11pm, it was really glorious and beautiful.

Isn't it still cold there? Sounds wonderful biking like that....but I'm too much of a wuss to bike when it's really cold out.
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katanga we bass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Liking you more everyday .... [Cool]
Posts: 743 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QB]

ITS SO QUIET AND THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE LEAVING HERE AND NO ONE IS HAVING FIGHTS

You must be kidding, YR, you actually enjoy when people are fighting?! [Eek!]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
No not really tiger, but its a bit spicy sometimes, and lately , ther is no spice, but i dont like fights, but fun fights, is ok,
seems to me, josie is bringing a bit off spice into es again, i thought we had lost her

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's OK Yorkshire.
people r getting busy but they ll be back [Smile] don't worry

--------------------
HandsUpHandsDown is that american woman who used to be known as "ana huna" in ES! Strange but true.

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
sure yanal
i think they are all busy making lots of love
hehehehe

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

audbod
Member # 12901

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for audbod     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish i was.
Posts: 209 | From: UK | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah yeah big time ,,, naughty Yorkshire [Smile]

Everyone will be screaming out loud in awhile
"i am coming i am coming" [Smile]

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am here
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yana
Member # 11508

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bored to death [Frown]
Posts: 311 | From: Armenia | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sparkle16
Member # 13047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sparkle16     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, where is mysticheart and how is that sage going on? Do we have any wedding pictures yet? I would love to see?
Posts: 206 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
http://library.corporate-ir.net/library/19/195/195554/mediaitems/1029/MarriedCouple2.jpg

exclusive to ES from chimps. [Wink]

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
WHERE IS JOSIE, MISS SHARM, AND MYSTIC ,I MISS YOU, WHERE ARE ALL YOU PEOPLE
COME ON GUYS LETS GET THE JUICE GOING AGAIN

I am here honey. I have just been busy with the new job and getting work done for university.
I will need a holiday when the university finishes for the summer. I wonder where I will end up going? [Wink] Hope things are good with you Yorkshire and that everyone else here at es is happy and well. [Smile]

Take care

Amanda x x

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Yes im good girl
Already packing now, nearly 6 days to go and counting, Cant wait, really, i might not come home again
hahahahahaah

take care all
hope youre having a great evening
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin No More:
quote:

Isn't it still cold there? Sounds wonderful biking like that....but I'm too much of a wuss to bike when it's really cold out.
It was 43 that night, so it was wonderful. But last night was hell. It had to be no more than 20 degrees and I make a quick jut downhill for 2 miles but didn't have my winter socks or long underwear or gloves.

I stopped cycling for 3 weeks total in December and January and for 1 week lately while I waited through a snow emergency which cleared out 3 feet of snow.

But seriously you have to be careful with the ice in the winter but drivers are basically dumbstruck when they see you eventhough there are a few thousand winter cyclists in Minneapolis/St. Paul.

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Katanga we bass:
quote:

Liking you more everyday .... [Cool]
Well I don't drive a vehicle, but I have a game plan for the next year and must have a certain level flexibility in my plans. But what I do this year should affect how I live for the next 5 years. No more farting around.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com