EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Alexandria meeting

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Alexandria meeting
Goats are getting mad too
Member # 13243

Member Rated:
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Goats are getting mad too     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello ,
let's have some chat, enjoying the spring breeze of alexandria..
Where : Trianon Cafe, 56 Midan Saad Zaghloul.
When : 19:00 , 27th of April .
who's in ?
cheers,

Posts: 41 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love the name!
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We will be there for sure.

Have you posted on the other site I told you about?

So who else is up to meet?

Posts: 854 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
locale
Member # 12632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for locale     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahhh, but I get to Egypt a few days later!
Posts: 210 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lombardo47     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello,
Instead of doing it in Alexnadria ,why we dont do it in my farm .At least still in cairo and very nice weather .Every body can bring his/her drinks ,food and we can play some music.
Anyway think about it and tell me .Thanks .

Posts: 224 | From: egypt/cairo | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 13243

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goats are getting mad too     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ana Huna:
Ahhh, but I get to Egypt a few days later!

We can plan for another meeting when you are in Egypt, can't we ?
Posts: 41 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 13243

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goats are getting mad too     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lombardo47:
Hello,
Instead of doing it in Alexnadria ,why we dont do it in my farm .At least still in cairo and very nice weather .Every body can bring his/her drinks ,food and we can play some music.
Anyway think about it and tell me .Thanks .

Thank you for the invitation , as I said earlier we can plan for an other meeting , let's just stick to Alexandria this time , to give chance to Alexandria members to attend .
Thank you again.
Cheers,

Micia
Member # 2907

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Micia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah..
I am in...
It has been a long time since I did post anything here, but certainly wanna join you guys..

take care till we meet
ciao

Posts: 155 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK
Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No body interested in Alex meet?

Come on,you know you want to!

Posts: 854 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am interested!

But may not be able to get there until August 2008 unfortuantely - honestly, if you guys are still around ....................

Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this called off then?
Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The TalkingShadow OF TylerDurden
Member # 8430

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for The TalkingShadow OF TylerDurden     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Goats are getting mad too:
Hello ,
let's have some chat, enjoying the spring breeze of alexandria..
Where : Trianon Cafe, 56 Midan Saad Zaghloul.
When : 19:00 , 27th of April .
who's in ?
cheers,

if its real it would be a nice idea..
but guys do u know each other from before,,did u meet before???
& how old r u???
thanx anyway.
[Smile]

Posts: 74 | From: cairo | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 8430

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for The TalkingShadow OF TylerDurden     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what about the other Trianon,,i mean the one on the (kornaysh)..got a better view,,tables & service..
its up to u Goat.

Posts: 74 | From: cairo | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amon alex
Member # 12246

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for amon alex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it,s nice to be there [Big Grin]
Posts: 164 | From: Egypt | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 13243

Member Rated:
The meeting is still on , satan is not coming though =(
Member # 13243

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by The TalkingShadow OF TylerDurden:
what about the other Trianon,,i mean the one on the (kornaysh)..got a better view,,tables & service..
its up to u Goat.

I believe the one I've mentioned is on the corniche , isn't it?
Korven.
Member # 11013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korven.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have nice time people, I would join if I thought it a nice idea, it depends on my mood at the time
Posts: 1167 | From: Homelandless | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 8430

Rate Member
nooo,,,the 1 im talking about is on ur way to Al Montazah..just after Stanley brigde..the other branch!!!..
dont u know it??!!!!
& man i dunt wanna feel like an outsider..do u know each other or ist the first time u guyz meet???
& how old r u guyz???????????
plzzz reply

MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissNoor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't really think age matters...it is just people getting together and sharing right? Putting a face to a nickname or whatever...I might be heading that way in July..so if you plan something then..post it....thanks for the invite..oh korven why don't u go sweetie, you need to get out there and mingle...u just might like it.........
Posts: 446 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TalkingShadow,
I am not positive but usually most of the people do not know one another when they have these meet ups. Usually anyone is welcome, any age.
As MissNoor said it is a good way to meet other ppl from the forum and go out and have fun.

--------------------
"And in the end, the love we take will be equal to the love we make."
~The Beatles~

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 13243

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by The TalkingShadow OF TylerDurden:
nooo,,,the 1 im talking about is on ur way to Al Montazah..just after Stanley brigde..the other branch!!!..
dont u know it??!!!!
& man i dunt wanna feel like an outsider..do u know each other or ist the first time u guyz meet???
& how old r u guyz???????????
plzzz reply

Just stick to the branch that I have posted earlier .
Of course you are welcome , I know satan but she is not coming , I don't know the others , actually I guess the purpose of the meeting is to know eachother !
I may get a paper on which any word is printed like "ES MEETING" ..or whatever .. just look for it on tables , folk!

Member # 13243

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Korven.:
Have nice time people, I would join if I thought it a nice idea, it depends on my mood at the time

if you are close enough to Alexandria , or are already in Alexandria , you should consider coming =)
Korven.
Member # 11013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korven.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you both Dear friends, Goats and Miss Noor.

I will do my best to be there on time, and on July too so as to meet Miss Noor in person [Smile]

Posts: 1167 | From: Homelandless | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 13243

Member Rated:
??????????
Member # 11766

Hey Goatie!
Is it still as humid there?
We are planning a weekend..is it hotter in August or much the same?

Aygen
Member # 14053

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aygen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey
I also arrived a few days ago and Im bored !
I would like to join if there is a meeting

Ay

Posts: 3 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com