EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » I have a problem (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I have a problem
h4ck3r
Member # 1605

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for h4ck3r   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shanell;

A guy with such an attitude may have lots of weak loop holes. Search for mistakes he might have done in his work and scare him with it. Hack his e-mail maybe.

thinking wrongly is better than not thinking at all.

--------------------
emta hanerg3 zai zamaan..
ul lil zamaan erg3 ya zamaaaaaan.

Posts: 144 | From: egypt | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why do I think this post is fake!!!!!????? [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sparkle16
Member # 13047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sparkle16     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, don't resign, that is what he wants. What you do is go to a person in authority (ie. government agency or lawyer, personally I would pick a lawyer, someone who specializes in sexual harrassment) and let them walk you through the steps of what you do in this case. It is not that difficult but by the tone of what you are saying, you are not getting angry enough. He has NO RIGHT to put you in this situation!! Be strong and make it clear that you are not interested and go to a lawyer. But don't quit then he wins. Get tough, get mean, protect yourself, be strong!!!!
Posts: 206 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korven.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
Why do I think this post is fake!!!!!????? [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

You are not alone ...!
Posts: 1167 | From: Homelandless | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, Samia and Korven, what makes you think this story ain't real?

I mean sexual harrassment is quite common and not only at workplaces.

I do believe her. Although I'd love to know in which country she's residing. I'd think she's from (former) Russia or other former East block countries were corruption is still present.

The countries which belong to the EU definitely have strict guidelines on sexual harrassment and the victims will receive much help and support.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korven.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tigetlily said it is true, then it is true.

(pssst it is not it is not) [Big Grin]

Posts: 1167 | From: Homelandless | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, Corv, you understood my question and I explained why I feel this way, why have have this opinion. And I didn't say it's the truth, did I? Anywhere?

I believe sexual harrassment its a way too serious issue to make jokes about or talk nonsense, don't you think so?

Well then let me try again. Why do you think its a fake story in your eyes?

Just trying to understand your way of thinking.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, let me explain then. Somebody who has a black belt in karate must have some very specific characteristics. Anybody who has reached a high level in any sport has that. One of this is personality, but also they all have a great self-esteem and perseverance. They are really confident about themselves.
So, a woman with this characteristics is not accessible to this kinds of behaviour. She simply does not allow, by the first attempts, she immediatly will make herself clear.
UNLESS....she has certain feelings for the man.But then she already has showed herself as accessible...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with ???? . If the post is real...... why are they posting on ES???
If somebody tried to compromise me.... I would 1... punch him in the face
2.... report him to his superiors
3.... find a better job!!

Nobody can be happy in their work putting up with this s hit!!
Martial arts build self control and self confidence!!!
Does the 'helpless little girlie' still exist in this day and age???
Need I continue???

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea, I understand what you mean Samia, I would nip that behavior in the bud immediately myself and it would, most likely, involve my knee nipping his bud!~
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soma
Member # 12876

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soma   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shanell look and listen carfully , my advice to you is one thing after all i read what they write to you , just leave you work with this guy , after or closer time he will get what he want even if his wife know it's mean she will be against you too so leave it for more peaceful life , you can't sleep , you can't eat , you think always about that , so leave it you habe better feeling and hey , you can work again with more studios more they will looking for you
Posts: 88 | From: cairo | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissNoor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good choice Shannell, everything happens for a purpose. He will realize what a great employee he had and how he screwed it up by harassing you. Next woman he does that to might just give him the 3rd degree. Korven is not gay!!! He just likes to have fun, right Korven?
Posts: 446 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian999
Member # 13087

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian999   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont see shanell anymore , are u dating him now shanell?! just kidding
Posts: 384 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would never let a snake like this get away with this kind of behavior. The post sounds fake because the poster sounds about 17 years old. Tell everyone in the office? So what? Are they going to press charges for you? Are they going to do anything at all about it? Of course not.
They are irrelevant, actually. Tell them, sure, as a warning. And you can also tell them you have filed harassment complaints with the police, you have complained to your version of the Better Business Bureau, etc. and whatever.
I would probably sugar his gas tank while I was at it.
Actually, I would have set up a tiny cam and caught him on film in the act before I left.
I ain't "Shanell" - so be it.
But I can guarantee you I would never quietly walk away from this.

Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soma
Member # 12876

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soma   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha that's a compeletly crime or the smooth crimenal, blood in studio floor
Posts: 88 | From: cairo | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yana
Member # 11508

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May be he has just falling in love with u ???

and if u don't like his actions, why don't u quit the work ? or tell him directly "i am NOT into this, so if u are going to keep what u r doing now, then i will have to leave "

lets see what he will answer.
u can't work lik ethat if u don't like it, and u can't go on like this for months and years.

Posts: 311 | From: Armenia | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com