EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » natasha the black employee in us embassy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: natasha the black employee in us embassy
egyptian999
Member # 13087

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian999   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do u know natasha , the black american who works in the usa consulate? her idol is condoleeessa rice , plz if u ever dealed with her , tell your experience
Posts: 384 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for welsafty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she is a B I A A A A T C H, Dont marry her ya egyptian999
find yourself soemthing closer to human, oh and she will never take you to the USA with her, Not even sure if she is stright

oh and by they way< they are not called blacks,
they are called african americans,

Posts: 785 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian999
Member # 13087

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian999   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
take me where? lol are u kidding? i heard she is madgy el galaad `s gf lol ... editor in chief of ` almasrey elyoum paper
Posts: 384 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yana
Member # 11508

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well if she is black then of course her idol will be that black bitch rice [Wink]
Posts: 311 | From: Armenia | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!]
omg you guys are either being really racist or really sarcastic, I can't figure out which one!

Yes it is African American, she might be bitchy but it wouldn't be because of her color and not all African Americans like Condi Rice.

BTW, I don't know her, I've only dealt with really nice people at the Embassy (Thank God).

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian999
Member # 13087

Rate Member
no racism , but she is african roots ok ,
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by egyptian999:
no racism , but she is african roots ok ,

Well, what kind of roots do you have?

Ah, maybe it's better to leave this up for the folks in the Ancient Egypt forum.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian999
Member # 13087

Rate Member
when i said black i didnt mean to insult her becz of her color , it was like when i say the blonde..x.. thats it , my roots african sure , im dark myself , well not very ,but not white , i wasnt talking about color really
Yana
Member # 11508

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
saying "black" in my language means only someone's skin color.

if i had to be diplomatically correct, then i could say "afro american", though i won't say it now.

Posts: 311 | From: Armenia | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Yana:
saying "black" in my language means only someone's skin color.

if i had to be diplomatically correct, then i could say "afro american", though i won't say it now.

[Smile] Don't worry Yana, nobody would really think you meant anything bad, you're too sweet. [Smile]

Smuckers

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Graf_Genn
Member # 11802

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Graf_Genn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lots of Black Americans prefer to be called Black, because they have never lived in Africa and know very little about their true roots. Others like to be called African American. I had a long series of discussions about this with some West African immigrants to the States who were speaking with some Black Americans. It was quite interesting [Big Grin]
Posts: 345 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
not all African Americans like Condi Rice.

I don't think *any* do. [Big Grin]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, now what is this whole thread actually about? About an employee in the US Embassy? I just don't get it.

And, Egyptian999, of course that you specified her color in your post was meant derogatory. And is it any of your business who she dates? [Confused]

Hey, just keep up your *good* work like this and you'll never get a visa to the US!!!! [Razz]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korven.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, I was in love with her and we were planning to get married untill she sent me her pic [Big Grin]

And, don't think I am moking her color, I just complain weak sight in the dark [Frown]

Posts: 1167 | From: Homelandless | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian999
Member # 13087

Rate Member
no ,im not looking for visa , im looking for decent bathrooms only in cairo , natasha has the right to love and beloved too , im sorry ,my topic was senseless ,i feel guilty , im going to cry
Cresk
Member # 13445

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cresk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
no ,im not looking for visa , im looking for decent bathrooms only in cairo , natasha has the right to love and beloved too , im sorry ,my topic was senseless ,i feel guilty , im going to cry

Please don't, I went to the Embassy and I was interviewed by an Afro-American lady, she was wearing a scarf, is she that one?
Posts: 20 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian999
Member # 13087

Rate Member
and what happened to u? no! the only who wears scarf there is the embassador
Cresk
Member # 13445

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cresk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
and what happened to u? no! the only who wears scarf there is the embassador

really?!!!
Well she accepted my visa after asking tons of questions, but didn't ask to see any documents, besides I applied with my husband and son and we all got the visa for the first time after being refused two year ago.

Posts: 20 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korven.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So she is a good lady after all, or maybe Cresk is an afro-american too [Big Grin]
Posts: 1167 | From: Homelandless | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian999
Member # 13087

Rate Member
are u american in egypt cresk ?
Khadija_Diagne
Member # 10149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Khadija_Diagne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well can I get a job at the emabassy??? I dont have an "Afro" though!
Posts: 478 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian999
Member # 13087

Rate Member
yea u can , when there`s job vacancies ,apply ,or u can work for CIA depart
Cresk
Member # 13445

Rate Member
quote:
are u american in egypt cresk ?

[Big Grin] No, am a purely egyptian lady ...
fellati achawi
Member # 12885

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for fellati achawi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
?? ??????? ???????? ?? ??? ?? ????? ????? ?? ??? ??? ??? ????? ?????? ? ????? ????? ???? ????? ?????? ???? ?? ??????
????
?????? ????? ????? ???? ??? ???? ( ???? ??? ??????? ????? ?? ????? ???????? ???????; ???? ????? ?????? ) ????
??????? ?????? ????? ?? ????????? ? ??? ????? ???? ???? ????????? ??????. ???? ???? ?????? ?????? ?? ?? ??????
??????
??? ????? "? ?? ??????? ????????" ?????? ??? ?????? ????? ????? ?? ???? ????? ?? ???? ????? ?? ????? ????? ???? ??
??????? ??????? ?????? ??????? ? ???????. ???? ??????? ?????? ???????? . ??????? ?????? ????? ??????

--------------------
لا اله الا الله و محمد الرسول الله

Posts: 495 | From: anchorage, alaska | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redseaschool1
Member # 13387

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for redseaschool1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Yana:
well if she is black then of course her idol will be that black bitch rice [Wink]

Well how would you like to be called an Armenian Bitch or better yet a racist bitch??? [Mad]

BTW, most African Americans hate Condoleeza Rice and that white asshole Bush. [Wink]

Posts: 86 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] LOL [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
gaffy
Member # 11441

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gaffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never found anyone good or nice at the American Embassy. My story was so bad all the time, and they people were just stupid and couldn't read english well. Even when we did papers the right way, they still returned them and asked for more information. Then after reading the legal forms and explanation about what they sent and 3 hours of phone calls from the U.S. then they said oh ya you are right, we made a mistake, so send you papers and passport to us and we can do this visa now. 6 weeks later...after losing my papers...I got my visa after almost 2 years of trying. They are just stupid there and don't care about anyone.
Posts: 39 | From: Jersey City, NJ | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

I have only ever dealt with Americans at the Embassy and each time they were so pleasant. It was great to walk up to the window and see an American lady and hear her say 'hello', I would reply, 'hello, how are you today?' and her response, 'very well thank you, how about yourself?'. After not having this basic formality for so long it was GREAT and the politeness factor never changed. I have also dealt with a number of American men (they always looked to be military in civilian clothes to me), and they were very kind, straight forward, no nonsense but also polite. I never had a problem with any of them and quite enjoy visiting the Embassy. [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com