EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Why?!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Why?!
Korven.
Member # 11013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korven.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know why the East is different from the West ?!

I think it is because women in the East get born gentle as angels and the older they grow the more bitter they become, but in the West, it is right the other way around, they get born stubborn and shrewd and the older they grow the more gentle they become, maybe that explains partially why some honest egy men get married to older western ladies.... or so I think.

Posts: 1167 | From: Homelandless | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for murray-mint77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe bitterness comes with what life throws at you !! In the east girls feel like their held back never allowed to be themselves so become bitter, but in age there is acceptance and this softens their hearts [Razz] . The west....women are free to do as they please mistakes and all, and start off soft and gentle..But with age their mistakes become numerous and this in turn makes them become bitter and twisted. [Mad] But the lucky few west women learn from their mistakes and remain soft and gentle...Which is to the advantage of Egyptian men x [Big Grin]
Posts: 634 | From: the Moon........... | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
audbod
Member # 12901

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for audbod     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Western women do not always mellow with age. Some become very stuborn and set in their ways. It is the ones who meet the warm hearted egyptian guys who realise what is missing in their lives. This love softens their hearts. [Wink]
Posts: 209 | From: UK | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for murray-mint77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very true AUDBOD [Wink]
Posts: 634 | From: the Moon........... | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whattobe
Member # 13346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for whattobe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yell and they get used to......being soft....
Posts: 26 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korven.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yell at Which ?! Both hopeless [Razz]
Posts: 1167 | From: Homelandless | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
audbod
Member # 12901

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for audbod     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone yells at me and i yell back twice as loud!
Posts: 209 | From: UK | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well done Audbod,
i wish i was like you
im like a timmid little mouse
time to change
I agree with murrey mint and you Audbod
there is nothing like real love to soften the heart, you are so right

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SimplyMe
Member # 6465

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SimplyMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
there is nothing like real love to soften the heart, you are so right

Very true indeed... regardless of nationality [Smile]
Posts: 103 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

Even Japanese ?!
Korven.
Member # 11013

I insist to have an answer, even japanese ?!
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
中心を柔らかくすることを実質愛のような何もな 356;
there is nothing like real love to soften the heart .
Heart-中心

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maxman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Korven.:
You know why the East is different from the West ?!

I think it is because women in the East get born gentle as angels and the older they grow the more bitter they become, but in the West, it is right the other way around, they get born stubborn and shrewd and the older they grow the more gentle they become, maybe that explains partially why some honest egy men get married to older western ladies.... or so I think.

what i know,is that you can never generalise women,it would take an army of shrinks ten years to figure out what goes on in some women's [Big Grin] mind,i say this with all due respect to women.
Posts: 998 | From: UK,Egypt,east and central africa..... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissJambi
Member # 13261

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissJambi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think men are this way too...when they are young, they are the biggest bunch of girl hopping a-holes, but when they hit mid 30's-40's, they have finally matured, and I think they get more sexier as they mature. I am 27 and am seeing a 44 yr old.
Posts: 229 | From: florida | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com