EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » me lady's birthday

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: me lady's birthday
Crypt76
Member # 23

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crypt76     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it was wonderfuuuuuuuuuuuuul [Smile]
Posts: 153 | From: cairo, Egypt | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great if you made your woman very happy on her special day. What did you do? How did you surprise her? Wanna share details with us? [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crypt76
Member # 23

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crypt76     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i got some of the pictures we both love printed on larg photo paper, and on of her's in which she looked like an angel was engraved on wood, plus a couple of other thngs [Smile] we went out for dinner and had a nice spot of our own and just talked a laughed all the time... we both stuffed our faces till we couldn't breathe at the end lol then we went for a walk hand in hand and talked a little more... cant tell you how i love every single moment i spend with her, she's not just the woman i adore but my soulmate and my closest friend

--------------------
never cry over spilt milk... get down on your knees and lick it

Posts: 153 | From: cairo, Egypt | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barnacle Bill
Member # 12656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barnacle Bill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must be married to her sister
[Wink] [Wink]
I know that feeling well

Posts: 586 | From: Styx | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crypt76:
cant tell you how i love every single moment i spend with her, she's not just the woman i adore but my soulmate and my closest friend

Wow this sounds very very nice, she's one lucky girl, don't ever let her go! All the best. [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crypt76
Member # 23

Rate Member
trust me, am the very very VERY lucky guy here. she's just a gift from God

--------------------

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow
you took my idea of the pictures
thanks , isnt it truelly a good idea, really, there is nothing like fotos at all
i have wonderful ones and its so amazing to look back at them
its makes you so thankfull for wht you
have
good luck
its wonderful to have youre angel, youre soul mate

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SimplyMe
Member # 6465

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SimplyMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crypt76:
trust me, am the very very VERY lucky guy here. she's just a gift from God

This thread is awesome! Thank you Crypt76 [Smile]

What you've described is exactly how I feel when I'm with my sweetheart. I always say that he's 'a gift from God' too!

I miss him so much [Frown] but I guess I can cope with being apart for a while knowing that we'll be married soon insha'Allah.

True love is indeed a blessing [Smile]

Posts: 103 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crypt76
Member # 23

Rate Member
hope to God you guys get back together soon.
some people spend their whole lives looking for that special someone without any luck, sometimes they compromise one thing or the other or just forget all about their dreams and expectations of the one they want cuz they simply think "something is better than nothing"... yes am lucky and you are too, its a gift one should hang on to and thank God for every single day of one's life

--------------------

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you had a fabulous time Crypt, can't say more
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korven.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess sometimes Business and professional success feels better than anything, or maybe I am becoming selfish [Smile] ... I am selfish, I would to try to be less selfish but I just love to be selfish [Smile] yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Posts: 1167 | From: Homelandless | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com