EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Which one

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Which one
Korven.
Member # 11013

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Korven.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which Horoscope sign you wish was yours ?!

I wish my sign was a Leo... but I am a Leo so I can not have any better ...

Posts: 1167 | From: Homelandless | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barnacle Bill
Member # 12656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barnacle Bill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Leo guy is a natural showman and has a sexy, devil-may-care wit. Like the Sun, his ruling planet, he radiates manly confidence (despite his insecurities) and won't back down from a fight. In essence, he's a hero -- like Leo Antonio Banderas in 'The Mask of Zorro' -- and his strength is his most appealing quality. Even the quieter Leo has a thrilling sense of masculinity about him that calls to the deep feminine within you.

The Lion has the biggest heart of the zodiac, and shares it freely once he realizes (sometimes later in life) that the world doesn't revolve around him. He'll cook you a gourmet meal or take you shopping for a new stereo system. He likes the finer things in life, and wants an elegant (but fun!) woman on his arm. A little bit of praise turns him on; stroking the Lion will really make him purr. As long as you don't upstage him or challenge him too forcefully and trigger his temper, this guy will be eating out of your hand. Letting him know how special he is on a regular basis will also tame the Lion.

mine is

The Libra man understands and adores women, which is his most attractive quality. Ruled by Venus, the planet of love, he knows how to treat you (probably because he paid attention when his mother taught him manners). Candlelight dinners appeal to this guy, as do romantic walks on the beach. But he's also the thinking woman's turn-on. His agile mind and charming way with words can keep you up half the night, talking about anything and everything. Libra is always up for a discussion about relationships or culture, and is a champion of fidelity and women's rights. Some may find him overly intellectual, though.

Artistic and creative, Libra has a real flair for style and his home is usually beautiful. His sweetness is irresistible, and you can lose yourself in those clear, all-seeing eyes. Luckily for you, Libra is a one-woman man. He's also quite social, and loves to cultivate mutual friendships. His delightful wit comes out at parties, but he will share the spotlight with the woman he loves. Chivalrous to a fault (remember Libra Hugh Jackman in 'Kate and Leopold'?), this guy is a true gentleman.

[Razz]

Posts: 586 | From: Styx | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com