EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » My Clan

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Clan
Korven.
Member # 11013

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Korven.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In case I wish to develop a caln of my own, who would like to join it, membership is free for the first 3 months and then it is payable for 100$ a month ....It will be called Corvin Clan
Posts: 1167 | From: Homelandless | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for murray-mint77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey i'd join but no paying money. It should be paid with compliments to the host xx
Are we free to cancel with no obligation to complete after 3mths [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
And what would the benefits of joining be exactly ?? [Wink] [Razz]

Posts: 634 | From: the Moon........... | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure mm would be able to join the Murray clan! tell us Corv, what colour will your tartan be?
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korven.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by murray-mint77:
Hey i'd join but no paying money. It should be paid with compliments to the host xx
Are we free to cancel with no obligation to complete after 3mths [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
And what would the benefits of joining be exactly ?? [Wink] [Razz]

All the benefits are included in one term, The Honor to Be A Member of MY CLAN [Wink] Any more benefits would be gaudy [Smile]

And, the tartan is going to be black, everything will be just Corvy ...

Posts: 1167 | From: Homelandless | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for murray-mint77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks YAH
i know my tartan its like 'rupert the bear's' yellow scarf ??? [Eek!] (its an English cartoon character)
I think i like black better x [Cool]

Posts: 634 | From: the Moon........... | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ouch mm! not a shy and retiring one then, mines red, but prefer the hunting one, more moss green.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barnacle Bill
Member # 12656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barnacle Bill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
me in my Korvus costume

http://ohair-sherman.com/Andrew/blog/crow_full_length_med2.jpg

[Big Grin]

Posts: 586 | From: Styx | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Impressive!
Korven.
Member # 11013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korven.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]
real_dude
Member # 8607

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for real_dude   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ya Korven .ya that lonely?
tryin to make relationships online ?
i wish ya post a pic of ya ?
are ya ugly or something?
its ok here on ES we accept ya as ya are lol
with regards
UNCLE dude

Posts: 340 | From: hurghada | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

The strange thing is that you gave up last night when I was online, I turned off my comp and you come back to lick your wounds in public ...

Give it up you gay...

Once I situated what you are as a gay, you gave up like a beaten bird and then no you wanna prove you are not that and that you are so tough and persistent, you are not and you can never be that or any tough at all, you are just a gay live with it but live to itand don't forgt the forum is full and watched by very sharp and smart ladies they will recognise ya in no time, have nice time with us and with the ladies .... fag !!!

Korven.
Member # 11013

Faggot they all know the pain you are in here in Egypt, people are judgmental to you ... Hurghada might seem a temporal solution, but just pipe down and don't make such big racus around you or you risk to get deported, so pipe dowwwn, dowwwn, and dowwwn...

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com