EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Neither Brothers nor Muslims (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Neither Brothers nor Muslims
Last Knight
Member # 9918

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Last Knight   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It has been quite long since I posted here, I think this was better for many [Smile] , I remembered I talked about it once here, since then the idea of doing something about it is growing in my mind. It is campaigning against Muslims Brotherhood "Ikhwan Muslemien" as they call themeselves. Whoever welling to help with his mind can visit my dedicated blog hereunder
http://eharfoush.blogspot.com/2007/06/coming-over.html

Thank you

Posts: 139 | From: Cairo | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Graf_Genn
Member # 11802

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Graf_Genn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you very much.
You are clearly an intellectual, and sadly most of the fight against the "Muslim Brotherhood" is not with intellectuals but with the populace of... narrow horizons. Do you have any suggestions for reaching them?

Posts: 345 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egyptian Man
Member # 13646

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egyptian Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't read your blog yet.
I just find it odd that you're posting Nasrallah's image on your site? Are you Shia or what?

Posts: 345 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egyptian Man
Member # 13646

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egyptian Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Read the first paragraph below and couldn't continue!

quote:

TODAY, I am starting not only a series of articles about them, but a lifetime campaign against them, against the devilish thoughts that disguise as goodness, against the fanatics who disguise as Muslims and claim abiding to Islam rules and heritage, against all who claim the ownership of “word of God” against all who ruined the image of prophet “Mohamed” allover the globe with their bloody hands being linked to his most merciful faith, against all the darkness raised from “Mawdodi” and “Qotb” poisonous writings, against them all I raise my sword with logic, and call for a mind-to-mind battle, unleashing my mental power against all the mummified brains and souls of fanaticism and racism. I set the objectives of my Campaign to be;

Honestly, your language and rhetoric talk is not much different from them! Sorry dude, but you need to tune it down. Also, take down Nasrallah's image on your site. I find it offensive that an Egyptian Sunni Muslim would post the image of this guy!
Posts: 345 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll check out the Blog [Smile]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by egyguy:
I haven't read your blog yet.
I just find it odd that you're posting Nasrallah's image on your site? Are you Shia or what?

Maybe that's part of that *Pan-Arab Integration* thing he's talking about, you know?
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatic For The Peoplę
Member # 13480

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatic For The Peoplę         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Last Knight:
It has been quite long since I posted here, I think this was better for many [Smile] , I remembered I talked about it once here, since then the idea of doing something about it is growing in my mind. It is campaigning against Muslims Brotherhood "Ikhwan Muslemien" as they call themeselves. Whoever welling to help with his mind can visit my dedicated blog hereunder
http://eharfoush.blogspot.com/2007/06/coming-over.html

Thank you

If you don't like the Muslim Brotherhood don't waste your time on them and spend your efforts on supporting or creating an alternative.
Posts: 194 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egyptian Man
Member # 13646

Rate Member
Here is Mr Nasrallah you have on your site!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SQaIplKNh0&mode=related&search=

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's he saying? [Confused]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snake poison
Member # 10674

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snake poison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont like MB too, but politically due the conditions of poverty poorer and les educated people will tend to be more religious as their gov has failed them so they will rely on god.

the MB reaches out and shows goodwill towards these people using the name of god, this is the part that gets contravetial.

the only entity that can beat the MB to the ground is the gov, thats why Mubarak and his gov in the passed 10 yrs have been directing a lot of development to the rural areas where the MB strikes hard. already inhabitants of bigger cities tend to generally dissregard the MB, as they dont form the majority nor they r the target of MB coz they know they can't get to them.

yes they are religious but lack understanding to the true assence of Islam and religion, as religion is tied to ethics. our ethical code is continuously getting smaller and smaller which is the opposite of development. but still minority(higher midlle and high class) are rejecting MB and most middle class as well which forms a notable percentage of the population, but the majority as i said earlier isfalling day after day to the influence of MB.

however, the only flaw I see in your research is the people to whom you should direct your findings.

telling poeple out side of Egypt is not a prioroty as they are not affected by the problem and theres little or actully nothing they can do about it.

help clearing the miss-representation of Islam is a very noble thing to do, but it will only be shown by implementation, Leadership by Example.

keep it up

Posts: 517 | From: snake city | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snake poison
Member # 10674

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snake poison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Here is Mr Nasrallah you have on your site!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SQaIplKNh0&mode=related&search=

attacking one because of his faith is a weak argument my friend.

whether you agree with his believes or not you should be able to admit and respect this man, he is not trying to be a great man just a man who stands for what he believes in.

yet again he is one of the few in the arab world that is not honored by his title or position but he is trying to honor his title/position.

I have utmost respect for Nasrallah, even if he's a Shia and I am a Sunni.

Posts: 517 | From: snake city | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snake poison
Member # 10674

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:

to conclude what he said in the video, he basically dissregarded the efforts of one of the honored men in the history of Islam, whether he's right or wrong, there are always two sides of the same coin
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I have increasing possibilities of civil war in my homeland that is able to turn river Nile into deep blue"....

That`s exactly what made me afraid for, during my last two visits to Egypt, spring 2007.
The combination from a mass of unsatisfied people who have only one thing in mind: to get what they want by taking it from the rich ones, and the faith that it all will become better when MB is in charge, gave me a very uncomfortable feeling. It`s not only me, who thought about it this way.When mentioning it, I heard about rich people who are able to travel, and who all are preparing a life-rescueing alternative outside of Egypt, for when it should go wrong.
It were powerfull people, and I thought about what should happen if they indeed should leave; Egypt would step back in time for decades...
It should become a country comparable to Afghanistan, Jemen, etc...
With only their interpretation of their religion on the first place.
I really think it can get wrong in Egypt...

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egyptian Man
Member # 13646

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by snake poison:
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:

to conclude what he said in the video, he basically dissregarded the efforts of one of the honored men in the history of Islam, whether he's right or wrong, there are always two sides of the same coin
Call it as it's. He didn't disregard Abu Sufian's contribution to Islam, he accused him of blasphemy. Abu Sufian is a Sahabi.

Now that's not the point anyway. I just wanted to remind everyone that Mr Nasrallah is a Shai cleric with loyalty only to his fellow Shias in Iran, in case any one forgot!

maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for maxman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear L.K.
You may have a point there concerning thr MB,some of us have neither love nor hatred to them,but for an original egyptian who has lived all his life abroad and recently returned,i get this very uneasy feeling that the MB are gaining strong political,economic and social ground in Egypt,iam no proffessor in any politics,actually i abhore it,but have to live with it,i also try to live a very simple life when iam back home and i study the local population and i see if there is free and fair election that allows the MB to participate on equal footing then may god help the current Regime and us too!

Posts: 998 | From: UK,Egypt,east and central africa..... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I just wanted to remind everyone that Mr Nasrallah is a Shai cleric with loyalty only to his fellow Shias in Iran, in case any one forgot!

Here we go again!

And what is wrong with being Shia? I mean OK they have the weirdest celebrations but that's their own ass they're kicking on Ashura Day , so as long as they don't hurt anyone else, I see no reason to discriminate them.

It's as ridiculous as the Catholics considering the Protestants non-Christians.

Live and let live.

Alas it will never be the case in the "Bloody Middle East".

And speaking of the BME, a small note to Hamas and Fatah leaders: "Gatkoo setteen neelah". Thank you.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egyptian Man
Member # 13646

Rate Member
Well, in case you all forgot. Shias consider us Sunnis to be blasphemous. Non-Muslims. Shias curse Abu Bakr,Omar,Osman and Aisha every single day. Shias in the great Iran at the time of Khomeni were receiving weaponry from the US through Israel during their war with Iraq.

Listen people. The real danger in the region right now is Iran. Let's not be sentimental and tell things as they are.

May I remind you as well that Shias in Iraq are doing a great job cooperating with the occupation. Shias loyalty is Shia only!

snake poison
Member # 10674

Member Rated:
about the loyalty thats pretty normal, sunnis loyalty is sunnis only [Smile]
Arabs loyalty is to Islam 1st then their countries.

correct me if im wrong, but sunnis regard christians and jews as blasphemous (El daleen, Al ma3'doub 3aleihom) don't get me wrong christinas and jews do the same [Smile]

it's the natural order of life, clashes are what move history. personally I think god is too big to fit in one religion.

Iran is portrayed by the western media as threat, but what they are actualy doing is preparing for anything that might occur, same goes for russia, america, england etc.....

Iran's nemises is at their door steps....
Iran hasn't SHOWN any sort of aggresivness towards anyone but Israel, only coz Israel is BEING aggressive. and their exsitance in the ME is undersierd by the majority.

so to clear the sides US and Israel VS Iran Hezbollah, Shia militants(in Iraq), and Syria
Iraq and Lebanon are but the playground so far.

If i get to choose a side, take a wild guess who am i going to support [Smile]

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Instead of laying the emphasis on the mutual differences, I think it should be better to find the agreements and binding factors in the positive subjects. Because basically no religion is preaching violence, empowerment and sovereignty but tolerance, acceptance, and goodness.
History has made clear that all goes wrong as soon as there will be power above the other ones who have another way of thinking.As soon as the balance in this is gone, it will go wrong...and it`s all about power, while religions don`t know something like exercising power...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egyptian Man
Member # 13646

Rate Member
It's not a matter of theory. It's a matter of practice by Shias that has been demonstrated throughout history. The recent example of their cooperation with the occupation in Iraq is enough evidence. Watch the hanging video of Sadam and listen to them chanting the name of their cleric Muqtada. Traitors!
Aliym
Member # 12012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aliym     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not all of shia walk on this way my dear(egyguy)..,i had a shitte friend from bahrin when i was at college..,he married a sunna girl from egypt..,and he never insult anyone from(SAHABA)..,and there is so lot of shia who refuse ever to insult or curse any one from(SAHABA)..,and there is so lot of shia married from sunna..,and everyone of them convinced by his way and never force the other to follow his way...,i feel so sorry really that we all muslims (sunna&shia) act like this till now..really i feel so sorry..

DONT FOLLOW THIS IMPERIAL PLAN WHICH MADE FOR DESTROY THIS UMMAH

and for dear (last knight)..,did u ever meet anyone from muslims brotherhood or talk with any one from them???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..,i think if u did..,u wont describe them that they r (neither brothers..,nor muslims)!!!!!!!!!!!no one in this world have any right to accuse anyone else in his faith about ALLAH(espicially between muslims and each other)..,i have to just show my opinion if i want..,without accuse or insults..,and ALLAH the only one who have this right to judge and punish and accuse in the judgment day...,stop this actions pls for all

anyway i hate this forum so much really im sorry..,and its not the place for it..,it should be in politics

sorry for my bad english..,

with my best wishes for all..,
al salam alykom wa rahmat ALLAH wa barkato..,

hesham

Posts: 712 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Well, in case you all forgot. Shias consider us Sunnis to be blasphemous. Non-Muslims. Shias curse Abu Bakr,Omar,Osman and Aisha every single day. Shias in the great Iran at the time of Khomeni were receiving weaponry from the US through Israel during their war with Iraq.

Listen people. The real danger in the region right now is Iran. Let's not be sentimental and tell things as they are.

May I remind you as well that Shias in Iraq are doing a great job cooperating with the occupation. Shias loyalty is Shia only!

How many Shias have you known in person? I bet ZERO.

We are pros in magnifying the urban legends about people totally unknown to us, while they are simply people like you and me, among which differences occur. I don't think ALL the Shia are insulting our respected figures. Don't we have extremists among us too?

And Iran is not the real danger. The real danger is anyone who suddenly decides to attack another based on utter lies.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
quote:
I just wanted to remind everyone that Mr Nasrallah is a Shai cleric with loyalty only to his fellow Shias in Iran, in case any one forgot!

Here we go again!

And what is wrong with being Shia? I mean OK they have the weirdest celebrations but that's their own ass they're kicking on Ashura Day , so as long as they don't hurt anyone else, I see no reason to discriminate them.

Live and let live.

Thank you! Calmer heads prevail.

Now, it's really those Episcopalians you should be worried about. [Razz]

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatic For The Peoplę
Member # 13480

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatic For The Peoplę         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fascinating how everyone is defending Shiaa and unwilling to extend the same rights to the Muslim Brotherhood..........not surprising though.
Posts: 194 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egyptian Man
Member # 13646

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

And Iran is not the real danger. The real danger is anyone who suddenly decides to attack another based on utter lies.
Yes, that would be you!
I posted a video of the respectable Nasrallah doing exactly what I'm talking about. I don't know what else to produce. And yes, I've known Shias in person including a Shia convert to Sunni who can't stop cursing them and their ways. In case you're not familiar of Shia ways, look up the concept of "Taqiah". That's basically their way of hiding their believes, looking good and obedient until the return of the Imam.
Also please note that I'm attacking a Shia cleric not a commoner. A cleric is supposed to be an educated person who insists on following his faulty ways!

Egyptian Man
Member # 13646

Rate Member
An Egyptian Shia Cleric!
Go ahead and post Nasrallah's images as you like, maybe you would like the like of the cleric in this video to walk around freely in Egypt!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4uZ1pWguKY&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdnGvLozffs&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXKppF5DE7I&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPQy8P7_JPU

Listen to the mother fucker speak of Aisha at 3:53
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbludVUK_f8&mode=related&search=

Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin - Bokra Fil Mish Mish:
quote:
quote:

Here we go again!

Live and let live.

Baptists! [Roll Eyes] [Razz] [Cool]
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Yes, that would be you!
I posted a video of the respectable Nasrallah doing exactly what I'm talking about. I don't know what else to produce. And yes, I've known Shias in person including a Shia convert to Sunni who can't stop cursing them and their ways. In case you're not familiar of Shia ways, look up the concept of "Taqiah". That's basically their way of hiding their believes, looking good and obedient until the return of the Imam.
Also please note that I'm attacking a Shia cleric not a commoner. A cleric is supposed to be an educated person who insists on following his faulty ways!

Ya salam! Did I start attacking the Shia on here? And concerning clerics vs. commoners, don't we have clerics that have holes-through-sheets-during-sex-or-bust and breastfeed-the-colleagues clerics? Do those represent the rest of us?

And I have also known several ex-Muslims who can't get enough of attacking Islam. Does that make Islam and Muslims bad people as a whole?

You're spreading hatred, therefore you're not any better than those clerics.

For God's sake, the prophet lived in peace with the very same Jews who tried to kill him, so why can't we try peace for once? [Frown]

P.s. And did you ever gaze at the notion that Last Knight may be Shia himself?!!

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Automatic For The Peoplę:
Fascinating how everyone is defending Shiaa and unwilling to extend the same rights to the Muslim Brotherhood..........not surprising though.

Auto, please don't put it like this. I am very much against banning the MB. They are free to be and do whatever they please just as long as they don't tell others what to do. Same thing goes to Shia, Iran, and the USA.

And I have a deep-seated hatred of men with kirsh. Maybe the MB should go to the gym, and take Ayman Noor with them, and then I'll reconsider [Razz]

Egyptian Man
Member # 13646

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Automatic For The Peoplę:

And I have a deep-seated hatred of men with kirsh. Maybe the MB should go to the gym, and take Ayman Noor with them, and then I'll reconsider [Razz]
Always a pleasure to hear a woman's perspective on political affairs!
Back to your dressing table lady [Big Grin]

Egyptian Man
Member # 13646

Rate Member
quote:
And concerning clerics vs. commoners, don't we have clerics that have holes-through-sheets-during-sex-or-bust and breastfeed-the-colleagues clerics? Do those represent the rest of us?

I'm not familiar with the holes-through-sheets-during-sex concept ??? Can you elaborate?
If I understand correctly it would be about covering things up and just using a hole. Mmmmm, that might be a cool thing to try sometime [Cool]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:

Watch it with the derogatory tone young man, "don't you know who I am?" ( [Cool] )

Like you guys are any better? Hamdy Kandeel calls Ms. Rice "Ommena 'l-Ghoola", and I bet you if Condy Rice were Candy Spice all of you Arabs would be at her feet.

Shammameen nations.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
And concerning clerics vs. commoners, don't we have clerics that have holes-through-sheets-during-sex-or-bust and breastfeed-the-colleagues clerics? Do those represent the rest of us?

I'm not familiar with the holes-through-sheets-during-sex concept ??? Can you elaborate?
If I understand correctly it would be about covering things up and just using a hole. Mmmmm, that might be a cool thing to try sometime [Cool]

Ya lahwi! That was, like, the big (gang) bang on this site!

Does the word "Sono" cause you any facial twitches, brain fungus, heartburn, eructation, or flatulence?

If not, then I need some help here ladies and gents.

Egyptian Man
Member # 13646

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Watch it with the derogatory tone young man, "don't you know who I am?" ( [Cool] )

Like you guys are any better? Hamdy Kandeel calls Ms. Rice "Ommena 'l-Ghoola", and I bet you if Condy Rice were Candy Spice all you Arabs would be at her feet.

Shammameen nations.

Who is Hamdy Kandeel?
And I really don't understand why we are Shammameen nations. Candy Spice is a westerner isn't she (or at least supposed to be).

Ahhh, I get it. You're one of those miserable souls convinced that Arabs are all obsesses with Sex and nonsense ....
Actually, we're just catching up in that regard. That's all! [Cool]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Who is Hamdy Kandeel?

[Confused] A notorious TV journalist. Don't you watch his famous program Kalam Rasas on Dubai TV?

quote:

And I really don't understand why we are Shammameen nations. Candy Spice is a westerner isn't she (or at least supposed to be).

Ahhh, I get it. You're one of those miserable souls convinced that Arabs are all obsesses with Sex and nonsense ....
Actually, we're just catching up in that regard. That's all! [Cool]

OK hurry up then.

Which parallel universe are you from?!

(And "miserable souls"? That's my word! Are you me?!!)

sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egypt as is treats it own people like dogs.

Egypt as is over burdens its own people with so much paper work that a normal denizen can not bare.

Egypt as is separates common citizens from the police apparatus. The 'police' communicate with talkie-wakies even if they are in the same room

The 'police' have duty-free privileges … they are entitled to duty-free cars, etc

Egypt is choking MASRIYEEEN

Literally choking its own people. Egyptians are passive and they just take it.

I have seen it with my own eyes. I don't want to expound but anyone here who has lived in Egypt knows this fact. Egypt is a terrifying police state where Egyptians are afraid to speak.

I am not Egyptian and i am treated royally and it greatly bothers witnessing the repression.

Repression on every level:

Giving birth
Birth Certificates
Passports
School Transcripts
Driver's license

The "police" 'amn' as a forginer are my best friend ... some guy that wrote otherwise is a liar ... Egyptian security appartus will accomodate each and every 'western citizen' (usa/canda/europe/japan/Oz/NZ)

For Egyptians it is hell

Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aliym
Member # 12012

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Aliym     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
-----------------------------------------
Shammameen nations. [/QB]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

some people have problem in respect others here..,thnk u for insulting us MK...,but its a weak action to insult others..,

and it seem all people here have a BIG problem in interlocutions with the others who have diffrent opinion..

Posts: 712 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sobriquet:
Egypt as is treats it own people like dogs.

Egypt as is over burdens its own people with so much paper work that a normal denizen can not bare.

Egypt as is separates common citizens from the police apparatus. The 'police' communicate with talkie-wakies even if they are in the same room

The 'police' have duty-free privileges … they are entitled to duty-free cars, etc

Egypt is choking MASRIYEEEN

Literally choking its own people. Egyptians are passive and they just take it.

I have seen it with my own eyes. I don't want to expound but anyone here who has lived in Egypt knows this fact. Egypt is a terrifying police state where Egyptians are afraid to speak.

I am not Egyptian and i am treated royally and it greatly bothers witnessing the repression.

Repression on every level:

Giving birth
Birth Certificates
Passports
School Transcripts
Driver's license

The "police" 'amn' as a forginer are my best friend ... some guy that wrote otherwise is a liar ... Egyptian security appartus will accomodate each and every 'western citizen' (usa/canda/europe/japan/Oz/NZ)

For Egyptians it is hell

OK I'm depressed now. Goodnight.
Egyptian Man
Member # 13646

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by hetsho1982:
quote:
-----------------------------------------
Shammameen nations.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

some people have problem in respect others here..,thnk u for insulting us MK...,but its a weak action to insult others..,

and it seem all people here have a BIG problem in interlocutions with the others who have diffrent opinion.. [/QB]

You're sexy!
Egyptian Man
Member # 13646

Rate Member
quote:
^^ OK I'm depressed now. Goodnight.

Seriously, is that what the hole in sheet really means! A full cover with a hole for action I guess?

Wow, that would be really original? How come you got a problem with our clerics. Apparently they've turned out to be quite resourceful [Cool]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
^^ (Can't sleep)

http://www.news24.com/News24/World/News/0,,2-10-1462_1859797,00.html

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:

and it seem all people here have a BIG problem in interlocutions with the others who have diffrent opinion..

Hetsho (Yar7amkom Allah), how old are you, "ya baba"? [Smile]
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist:
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin - Bokra Fil Mish Mish:
quote:
quote:

Here we go again!

Live and let live.

Baptists! [Roll Eyes] [Razz] [Cool]
ummmm...hello?? [Eek!] MORMONS !! [Roll Eyes]
[Razz]

Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ [Big Grin]

Interesting fact about our Mormon friends, the term "Mormon" comes from the name of the angel who visited and led, Joseph Smith Jr. (founder of the Mormon movement), to certain artifacts which inspired his faith. The angels' name however was Moroni, so I've always wondered why they were called Mormons and not Morons? [Embarrassed] [Razz]

Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^^ (Can't sleep)

http://www.news24.com/News24/World/News/0,,2-0-1462_1859797,00.html

this fatwa is flawed n odd one n u cant compare it with the shia clerics fatwas cuz we criticise shia not only for their flawed fatwas but we criticise them for their belief{Aqida} that is deviant
i observe u lack much knowledge about religion that what make u away from religion section by the way

Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Hetsho (Yar7amkom Allah), how old are you, "ya baba"? [Smile]
wateva [Roll Eyes] this wont nullify his point

I also observe u r discrimnative/derogatory for the headcovered females, the Turkish German Immigrant( i think u r also one of the German immigrant who u discrimnate), the Egy people( males, females)

Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snake poison
Member # 10674

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Like you guys are any better? Hamdy Kandeel calls Ms. Rice "Ommena 'l-Ghoola", and I bet you if Condy Rice were Candy Spice all of you Arabs would be at her feet.

Shammameen nations.

hahahaha soo true
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist:
^ [Big Grin]

Interesting fact about our Mormon friends, the term "Mormon" comes from the name of the angel who visited and led, Joseph Smith Jr. (founder of the Mormon movement), to certain artifacts which inspired his faith. The angels' name however was Moroni, so I've always wondered why they were called Mormons and not Morons? [Embarrassed] [Razz]

That is funny. [Big Grin]
Strange about mormons, actually I've met a few in my day and most were actually good people and very disclipined in their beliefs. I just can't wrap my head around the fact that someone can claim to be Christian when they believe there was another prophet after Jesus Christ. [Confused]

snake poison
Member # 10674

Member Rated:
but there was, Mohamed (PBUH)
Aliym
Member # 12012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aliym     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
----------------------------------------

Hetsho (Yar7amkom Allah), how old are you, "ya baba"? [Smile] [/QB]
[/QUOTE]

_________________________________________________________________________________________

يهديكم الله ويصلح بالكم...

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com