EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » God is illegal in Rumenia.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: God is illegal in Rumenia.
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Public Prosecution Service in Romania has rejected a complaint of a Rumanian who wanted to accuse God because of swindle and abuse of faith. He blamed God that his prayers spoken out by baptising fourthy years ago, has not interrogated.
The Rumanian sits out an cell sentence of twenty years because of murder. "When I was baptised I have closed a contract with god, in which he would guard me of angry", thus the indicter puts. He lodged the complaint against "the God called, established in Heaven and in Romania represented by the Orthodox Church." The Public Prosecution Service decided to reject the complaint, because God is no "legal person and has [Big Grin] no legal address."

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a desperate attention-seeker. [Frown]

And it's Romania, not Rumenia! [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suppose nobody saw that decision of Public Prosecution Service for real. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sadeeqy:

No actually it is Rumänien ! [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by karla:
I suppose nobody saw that decision of Public Prosecution Service for real. [Roll Eyes]

It is real!

"God is not subject to law and does not have an address."

http://www.int.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=29&art_id=nw20070711160129319C673845

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:
Originally posted by Sadeeqy:

No actually it is Rumänien ! [Wink]
Nope, 'cause the title wasn't "Gott ist aufhältige in Rumänien"... [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohhh sorry someone is in a lousy mood today.... [Cool]

BTW what you posted doesn't make any sense. Translating tools you find on the web are not always accurate - especially not in this case.

Have a good day! [Smile]

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
Ohhh sorry someone is in a lousy mood today.... [Cool]

Well, Tigerlily, I wasn't in a lousy mood until I saw your post. [Roll Eyes]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Oh really? Tell me why then you have to correct someone's misspelled word with a " [Roll Eyes] " ?

Nevermind....

Mohammed CuteAss
Member # 12735

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mohammed CuteAss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Oh really? Tell me why then you have to correct someone's misspelled word with a " [Roll Eyes] " ?

Nevermind....

What are you Tigerlily, the emoticon police? [Roll Eyes]

Oh, and by the way, grammatically speaking, 'nevermind' isn't actually a word - it's two separate words [Roll Eyes]

I suggest you check your own online translator

Posts: 58 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everybody understood, even a RomAniAn....so what`s the big deal???

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by karla:

It is real!

"God is not subject to law and does not have an address."

http://www.int.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=29&art_id=nw20070711160129319C673845

Give me a break! Why should I believe that killer (who is serving 20 years in prison for murder) told the truth? Wouldn't be the first time when the fake news it spred about Romania.
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Oh now I understand. This news have a taste of bad image to Romania (is this correctly spelled? ) for the Romanian folks who responded.

Well all I can say don't be so touchy about it. And I am sure, karla, you are not familiar with murders, rapists, burglars and theylike - but some of them will try the most impossible things to either get their prison sentences reduced or get out of jail completely.

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doesn't Romania have some weird 'witch' problem? I think they call them witches but I know them as fortune tellers or something....I saw a documentary about it.
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was just a hilarious story, and had nothing to do with the nationality of the man.I hope I didn`t insult all Romanians by this...

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com