EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Your favorite sound tracks

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Your favorite sound tracks
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what are the unforgettable sound tracks you've ever heard? it doesnt matter what language the film was
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
موسيقي التتر يعني ؟؟
Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Batman, non-stop, righteous machine:
موسيقي التتر يعني ؟؟

Batty...obviously [Roll Eyes] your`s were in Arabic,but for the benefit of those
of us who do not speak the language of your choice it would be of great help if you could tell us in English. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry sashyra
I was asking about what is the sound track Katty is asking.

u can talk spanish also [Wink] [Big Grin]

Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aliym
Member # 12012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aliym     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Batman, non-stop, righteous machine:

موسيقي التتر يعني ؟؟

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

أيوه يعم باتمان..موسيقى التتر طبعا

sorry..,its good to say some arabic to tease sashyraa [Big Grin] [Razz]

anyway im sure if she did in spanish we wont gotta understand anything.., [Big Grin]

well about the soundtracks..i have so much things really...

__ from egypt:-
----------------

all works for (Khaled Hammad)
all works for (Omar Khirat)
some works for (Yasser Abd El Rahman)
most works for (Mody El Emam)
all works for (Amr Ismail)
most works for (Mohammed Helal)
most works for (Fuad El Zawahri) old musican
some works for (Tamer Karwan)

__ american movies:-
--------------------
the soundtrack from (V for Vendetta)
" " " (The Reaping)
" " " (Constantine)
" " " (The ring)
" " " (Jurassic Park) part 1,2
" " " (The Hook)
" " " (Brave Heart)
" " " (Titanic)
" " " (Batman) all parts (anyway i like most of works for Danny elfman..he is so talent in my opinion)

the soundtrack from (Equilibrium)
" " " (Anastasia)
" " " (The hunchback of Notredamme)
" " " (Alaadin)
of course (Pirates of The Carribean)
" " " (Harry Potter)
" " " (Lord of The rings)
" " " (The Chronicles Of Narnia)
" " " (Kingdom Of Heaven)
i think i dont have much space to send all [Big Grin] ..,anyway special thanks for this musicans (Danny Elfman,Hans Zimmer,John Williams,Harry Gregson,James Horner and the great Morice Jarr...

- Games:-
----------

the soundtrack from (Warcraft)
" " " (Prince Of persia)
" " " (Sacred)
" " " (Silent Hill)

i dont remember the others for now....

Posts: 712 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ballad of Lucy Jordan, from Thelma and Louise. Cry everytime I see this film.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<sorry..,its good to say some arabic to tease sashyraa>

[Mad] [Razz] [Mad]

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
locale
Member # 12632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for locale     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to agree with hetsho about the Constantine one...one of my favorite movies, too!! Another one I like is the Wedding Singer. A throw-back to the 80s. Oh, and cannot forget about Forrest Gump!
Posts: 210 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Royal Tenenbaums
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the wedding singer
city of angels
clueless
trainspotting
donnie darko

--------------------
HandsUpHandsDown is that american woman who used to be known as "ana huna" in ES! Strange but true.

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Grease

Ok I know, it's corny but it's so much fun! [Smile]

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh The Wedding Singer, showing my age now that is the music from my time. Who can forget the Flock of Seagulls and that hairstyle!
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Flashdance
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mission
Out of Africa
My Big Fat Greek Wedding
The Piano
Help (The Beatles [Smile] )

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karim
Member # 3077

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Beach
The Island
House of Flying Daggers
Star Wars
The Matrix
28 Days Later
Thelma & Louise
Crimson Tide
Harry Potter
The Lord of Rings
Gladiator
Braveheart

There are so many. I love Hans Zimmer, John Williams, James Horner they are my favorite.
I have about 10G of sound track [Smile]

Posts: 1226 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karim
Member # 3077

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rain Man
Pearl Harbor [Wink]

Posts: 1226 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aliym
Member # 12012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aliym     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i forgot to say..,the soundtrack from (Bram Stoker's Dracula) for Wojciech kilar who made (The Ninth Gate) & (The Pianst)....

i think that this polish musican is so talent too...

by the way my dear (Ana Huna)..,why (Constantine) one of ur favorite movies??i mean what u like in it??..,just curious to know [Smile]

Posts: 712 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
locale
Member # 12632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for locale     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hetsho1982:
by the way my dear (Ana Huna)..,why (Constantine) one of ur favorite movies??i mean what u like in it??..,just curious to know [Smile]

Oh, just love the story line and the darkness of it. I think it was very well written and done. I don't think many people have seen it though? It's totally one of my favorites evah. [Smile]
Posts: 210 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Constantine is a great movie, I also LOVE Keanu Reeves. So far I married 2 guys looking like him. [Big Grin]
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aliym
Member # 12012

well actually u r so right about the story line in it..,the writer who wrote it was clever in controlling the dramatic lines in it..,i love the gloomy in diffrent shots in it too..

but there is a question i need to ask really..,about the main idea into it..,i mean is it consider relgious movie..,and do u think that christians would like the way which was Constantine think by it in it???,and about the role of angel Gabriel into the movie and her actions espicially in the last scene..,im just need to ask how christians from u know my dear see about that all???

just curious to know about that really [Smile]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Batman, non-stop, righteous machine:
موسيقي التتر يعني ؟؟

ROFL
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pulp Fiction has a great soundtrack. [Wink]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
Pulp Fiction has a great soundtrack. [Wink]

Oh, I agree... all Quentin movies have great soundtracks

I like "girl you;ll be a woman soon" from pulp Fiction

I also like Soundtracks from

Little Miss Sunshine
The Perfume
Forrest Gump
malena
Phantom of the opera
Babel
Tango
Chicago
Moulin Rouge
Amelie
Chocolat
My best friends wedding
Forrest Gump
Legend 1900
French kiss
Schindler's list
Frida
Bridget jones diary
Godfather
The graduate
The fan
The departed (comfortabley numb)

Did i forget something??

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com