EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Best car for me in Egypt??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Best car for me in Egypt??
Viasue
Member # 12253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viasue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm new here..
I've been hang around ES usually for laid my head down after long day.
Now.. I need some advice about purchase car.
pls help me which one is best car in egpyt?
There's wide range of choices. That meke me more confuse.
Any recomendation is welcome.
I'm single female living in cairo.
I've been in egypt almost 2years.
Actually driving car in cairo seems pretty crazy stuff to me since I saw the traffics here.
But I'm tired of fighting with taxi driver. So I dicided to purchase it.
Burget around 110,000-130,000LE

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 2 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

Posts: 20 | From: Maadi | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
orange promotions
Member # 7210

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for orange promotions   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go to www.contactcars.com this site will help you

--------------------
orange

Posts: 27 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viasue
Member # 12253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viasue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh..dear.
www.contactcars.com is all arabic..

Posts: 20 | From: Maadi | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we have a mitubuzi ( cant spell it correct [Big Grin] ) but we love it good mileage and comfortable. plenty of trunk space.
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One like this...

http://www.paragonparkmemories.com/bumpercar.jpg

[Big Grin]

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
funny old bag no more like this one http://www.carsmart.com http://www.lancerproject.com/lancer/?cid=238_40_48
mitsubitzi lancer

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mok-mok:
funny old bag no more like this one http://www.carsmart.com http://www.lancerproject.com/lancer/?cid=238_40_48
mitsubitzi lancer

Sorry Mok Mok I meant to answer 'best car for Egypt' not referring to your one!
Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
thats ok [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The best car in Egypt is one you don't mind getting beaten up in the traffic!!!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
The best car in Egypt is one you don't mind getting beaten up in the traffic!!!

Exactly!!!!! I was so shocked at how many cars our taxis sideswiped and not one person got out to exchange papers or whatever.

Whenever I'd see a brand new car I'd ask my husband why on earth anyone would make such an investement there.

For me, if I were living there and buying a car I'd want one that was reliable, to be sure, and obviously good airconditioning, but aside from that I could care less what the outside looked like since it's gonna get totally beat up after the first few days.

Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mer
Member # 11678

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simply go for the new daihatsu Terios, 4x4 one
Posts: 125 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hitman
Member # 13360

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hitman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Viasue:
I'm new here..
I've been hang around ES usually for laid my head down after long day.
Now.. I need some advice about purchase car.
pls help me which one is best car in egpyt?
There's wide range of choices. That meke me more confuse.
Any recomendation is welcome.
I'm single female living in cairo.
I've been in egypt almost 2years.
Actually driving car in cairo seems pretty crazy stuff to me since I saw the traffics here.
But I'm tired of fighting with taxi driver. So I dicided to purchase it.
Burget around 110,000-130,000LE

hi my friend ......well ..thanks for the people on Es ...and thier posts to you , but ,,,it really doesn't work like that ,,,, if u wanna purchase a car here in egypt ... u have to see which car is the most (fitting) car here in egypt roads ..and depending on how u drive ,,,and how u r going to use the car ,and your real driving personality,,,, well ,,,, it doesn't work on forums ....if u really want to buy a car I can help u purchase one , I'll recommend some for u ,,, I can even go show u some cars and make some comparing ...I am a pro driver and I know alot about cars specially here in egypt , there r some stuff that matters ,,,, coz u know egypt is a special case ...u have to put things in ur mind like how much this car uses fuel ? the safety !! ....the spare parts (available or not )and the price ,,,,and the market of this car ....if u decided to sale it later ,,,some cars have no market ,,which means that it will be heavy on a sale ...and others are like wind ,,,they get sold easy and fast ......

send me on my mail ...we can get in touch if u would like me to help u ,, cars are one of my big hobbys ...... but when u purchase one [Big Grin] .... give me a ride with it [Razz] [Razz] loool ..I love cars ...hehehe.. but I am serious ..ok ....waiting for ur reply ..

my mail is solg11@hotmail.com
my cellphone number is : 0104739171

I am not doing buisness here ,,its just for fun and the good of Es poeple .and I'll get u a car that suits u pretty well...see ya

Posts: 235 | From: cairo | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow thats really nice of you hitman, god luck, i hope you find the lady wht shes looking for,
you people are so helpful,

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chiselmonkey
Member # 13683

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for chiselmonkey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2006/10/tank091006_700x526.jpg

[Big Grin]

Posts: 102 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heheheheheheheheh
nice pic chisel monkey

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com