EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » my worst days

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: my worst days
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am really so depressed these days and i hope to do something beneficial or know other cultures but i cant travel now ,any suggestions or any body bored in cairo willing to meet
Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why are you depressed,esso?Any reason it helps to speak it out. [Smile]
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its not a specific reason , only one of my freinds travelled uk from 2 years and she came cairo this week ,she didnt care to tell me even although b4 she travells she was saying she cant leave without me and she cried bla bla bla ,but i dont do anything different ,everyday the same cafe and then home ,sashyra88 thnx 4 ur care but there is no a specific reason 4 my depression

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serene Advocate
Member # 13882

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for Serene Advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sure she probably had a good reason, but if not then she is not really your friend....
Posts: 24 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Culture Club     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She doesn't owe you--your happiness and you don't owe her--her happiness. You are not the victim of circumstances. Fight for life!
Posts: 756 | From: ...be solution... | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
seems to me yr just bored and wanna meet someone???

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
yes i am bored but at the same time i feel so bas after her way

--------------------
islam

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Esso, I do hope you have some good friends. Get out of the house and do something together. Or take up a new hobby. There must be something what you always wanted to do, right?
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
tiger lilly i am depressed but still having a normal life ,i go out everyday and i go cinemas ,cafes ............ but i have some bad feelings and i hope to do something different when what i am used to do

--------------------
islam

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look please don't talk about depression because if you are indeed you would have to go on medication.

I just think you lack a sense of motivation in your life right now. But you need to know that only you can change your life to the better to a more interesting one.

And I am not sure what you mean with bad feelings but I know you have to do something about it. Don't sing the blues, at least not yet. Cheer up and really think about something what would give you some fun. You are young, be creative! And let us know! [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
thnx tiger lilly and i like ur postings so much u cover everything maybe i am depressed cuz didnt post 9463 posts yet

--------------------
islam

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by esso7:
thnx tiger lilly and i like ur postings so much u cover everything maybe i am depressed cuz didnt post 9463 posts yet

Hahaha now you make me laugh!!!! [Big Grin] Give a ring to the admin and tell them you can have my first 9000! Anything just to make you feel a little better. [Smile]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
esso that wasnt nice to say that if yr lookin for friends dont say things like that

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
tina i have lots of freinds as i said b4 and u will find another post saying i need to know freinds to know more abt thier culture and have good freindship

tiger lilly i feel much better now and appreciate ur time and ur 9000 posts ,coming cairo anysoon or need anything from here?

--------------------
islam

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
ok sorry my bad

--------------------

egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
no problem tina

--------------------
islam

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Actually now I am not coming to Cairo anytime soon but hopefully in two years to live again there. That's my big wish I am waiting for to happen. [Smile]
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
after 2 years we wont be able to count ur posts ,stop posting 2 years so i can catch u ,hoping ur dream will come true and if u need anything in cairo just pm me anytime

--------------------
islam

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Thanks for your kind offer, esso. Actually posting on ES keeps me staying 'sane'. I won't rest until I get what I want! [Big Grin]
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
i sent u a pm right now ,hoping it doesnt bother u

--------------------
islam

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Esso, you must have many friends..... you PM box is totally full. [Wink] Come on and empty!
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
done ,waiting 4 ur reply

--------------------
islam

Plastic Bags
Member # 13850

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastic Bags     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i sent u a pm right now ,hoping it doesnt bother u

No its fine not a problem im your friend too have nice day .
Posts: 178 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
tiger lilly u didnt repl the other part of the q and plastic bag u are welecomed as a new freinds asl plz

--------------------
islam

Plastic Bags
Member # 13850

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastic Bags     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
tiger lilly u didnt repl the other part of the q and plastic bag u are welecomed as a new freinds asl plz

asl ,well im a old bag so no worries im not gonna jump yah but hey im the UK for work reasons but you can pm me anytime and im give you my email ok . [Smile]
Posts: 178 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
going to eat right now , will be back after 1 hr ( not 1 hr eating) and thnx 4 all who cared

--------------------
islam

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com