EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » someone help plz

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: someone help plz
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i bought some fire cracker pickled sausage
its that hot sausage
it says no pork can someone tell me if its safe to send to egypt??
it says beef and chicken but yal know alot of hidden ingrediants!!!

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Almaz
Member # 13525

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Almaz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pork sells in many grocery shops in Cairo and Alexandria and Port Said as far as I know.In Egypt we have at least 10 to 15 million Christians if not more, plus foreigners including Protestants, Catholics, Orthodox.
Do not worry. But tell your friend that it says no pork and it is up to him to eat or not.

Posts: 215 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it says beef and chicken on the lable i was just wondering if they had any hidden contents
cas im sendin walid some fire cracker pickled hot sausages

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovedOne
Member # 10222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It might not have pork in it, but I doubt the meat that *is* in it is halal.
If he is Muslim then he shouldn't be eating it.
They might not let it past inspection anyways once it gets there.

Posts: 1283 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
he always recievs my packages no questions asked
y would it be hala??if there is no prok?

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Plastic Bags
Member # 13850

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastic Bags     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
he always recievs my packages no questions asked
y would it be hala??if there is no prok?

Slow down girl the keyboard is not going anywhere ,but i agree here your right to ask i went a couple of months ago and brought some kebabs chicken , was having a party 4days later saw the place where we get them from suing the meat manufacturers found out in Belgium they was using pork fat and little bits of the meat i was shocked i make my own now much better at least i know im getting the full chicken [Smile]
Posts: 178 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
hahahah
dang biproducts

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com