EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Latest update: Saudi wife dumps Osama bin Laden's son

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Latest update: Saudi wife dumps Osama bin Laden's son
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saudi wife dumps Osama bin Laden's son

From our ANI Correspondent

London, Aug.4: The Saudi wife of Osama bin Laden's son, Omar, has dumped him after his marriage to a British grandmother.

According to The Sun, Rasha Bin Laden has vowed never to return to Omar until he leaves Jane Felix-Browne.

Rasha, who is in her 20s, is reportedly enraged over the publicity given to Omar's marriage with 51-year-old Browne.

"Rasha feels humiliated. But Omar refuses to give up Jane so the marriage looks doomed," a source was quoted, as saying.

Saudi law lets a man have more than one wife, allowing Omar to marry Jane in September. Jane is still trying to get a visa to visit Saudi Arabia. Omar runs a scrap metal firm and makes a modest living, although the Bin Laden family has a multi-billion business empire. He has told friends he is head-over-heels in love with Jane and won't give in to Rasha's demands.

Omar met Jane while horse riding at Egypt's pyramids in April last year. Jane has refused to comment about Omar's troubled first marriage.

Copyright Dailyindia.com/ANI

http://www.dailyindia.com/show/162900.php/Saudi-wife-dumps-Osama-bin-Ladens-son

Stay tuned....

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GlobalOne
Member # 13363

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GlobalOne   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say let's have both of them on Jerry Springer show and he can crawl home with the winner!
Posts: 176 | From: Proud to be Egyptian | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Graf_Genn
Member # 11802

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Graf_Genn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
His first wife is not named Rasha Bin Laden, as that would make her his brother. More rubbish.
Posts: 345 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Notice, her name is Rasha Bin Laden NOT Rasha Osama Bin Laden!

Bin Laden is just a family title!

Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Graf_Genn
Member # 11802

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Graf_Genn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Humour!
!

Posts: 345 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 3 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One more 'Humour' like this might get you killed if you were in my territory
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Lazeez, good to see you back, we missed ya'. [Smile]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice to know I'm still remembered. How are you doin? I'm not really back. Just got some little free time to log in and it seems like I have missed lots of drama... Shame
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh yea, drama, the one thing ES is never lacking. [Razz]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LAZE..

*faints*

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Alright Smuckers, I'll look around here. Did you notice when you write words like 'dumped' , 'fooled' , 'cheated on' in search engines you get ES in the first page. Would be really a shame if we lose this.

MK, I know what will wake you up, Taba2 Koshari I got yesterday made by friend's wife who claims she make the best koshari in Egypt [Big Grin]

Ezayek ba2a

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
.. *sniff sniff*
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Graf_Genn
Member # 11802

Rate Member
quote:
One more 'Humour' like this might get you killed if you were in my territory
[Confused] "Your" territory doesn't sound like much fun. Care to explain?

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com